[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't NYPA me anon. Please just this once. my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

Don't NYPA me anon. Please just this once. my girlfriend went missing about 3 hours ago, I'm not joking around, and i just need some help. advice? help? something... i know there's people on here that know some of this shit better than me, and how to find people off IP, ping, triangulate, etc... just talk to me. sorry for the stress all. really...

she's in texas

anyone that knows the how to's on something like this, id be so fucking grateful you guys...

thank you

she texted "help me" "please tell someone i need help" "remember i love you" "just never forget i love you" at 2:41 pm PST, i hadn't talked to her in a while, she was at work, a restaurant north of Dallas, TX. No one at the restaurant knows where she is, i've already talked to them. Yes we've all tried calling of course, no responses or other texts other than those first texts.

after those texts there's been no answers on the phone or text. her phone is on, but no response.

she was supposed to be off of work for a break, but hasn't shown up since and sent those texts out.

police are already on it, credit card shit is already being monitored. family obviously already knows, people are around her work looking for her, what other details are needed?

24 years old, black shortish hair, other info that I'm not going to give to everyone on 4chan...

anything helps anon
>>
>>17596661
My sidekick sense tell me she's in a car trunk. Possibly white sedan.
>>
File: IMG_0537.png (119KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
119KB, 750x1334px
all the proof i have right now. i know its not real proof to some of you, but its what i have.

-OP
>>
If the police are already dealing with this, I'm not quite sure what you're expecting us to do
>>
>>17596676
not expecting. you don't have to do anything, I'm just making sure i have feelers out everywhere i can in case someone does mention some idea i didn't think of. its the most i can do in this situation.

-OP
>>
get better bro, I just can give you emocional support

hope everything goes fine
>>
>>17596685
emotional*
>>
>>17596685
thanks... will update if i get any news.

thanks of much for being someone nice on 4chan.

-OP
>>
>>17596661
Accept shes dead and move on.

Dont trust it if anyone who looks like her shows up.
>>
>>17596702
we'll be on the look out for skin-replicating animorphs.

-OP
>>
Sucks man, i hope she is okay. Text her and tell her to turn her location on and call 911.
>>
Call her cell phone provider and ask them to track it to try and triangulate a location
>>
>>17596718
No cellphone provider is going to do that for any random Joe Schmoe
>>
>>17596716
GOOD idea man thank you thank you. Just did the location sharing. Cops are already working on this. thanks for the tip though.

-OP

and thanks for helping at all.
>>
>>17596719
>>17596718
yeah, her family already did that, the cops already triangulated too.

-OP
>>
I don't get it. Did she have trouble with rejecting rides from strangers or something?
>>
>>17596785
i know. it's weird. I figure she must have gotten into a car accident or something. She was conscious enough to text me... but... it's not like her to text something dramatic like that.
>>
>>17596661
>i know there's people on here that know some of this shit better than me, and how to find people off IP, ping, triangulate, etc...
If all she's got is her phone, leave it to the cops. The things you're talking about are simple to do with a landline or even Wi-Fi, but cellular stuff requires specialized equipment. Even the cops are going to have to coordinate with her wireless carrier, but they can do that.
>>
Please update us if anything changes OP
Hope she's alright
>>
>>17596828

thanks. yeah i figured. even still i got a couple ideas from some anon's that at least make us feel useful cause currently its just a useless waiting game. thank you

>>17596838
thanks anon, really. means a lot to me and my friends. thank you

-OP
>>
>>17596838
and of course i will

-OP
>>
Good luck OP. I'm nowhere near you so I can't help at all, but I wanted to say that I hope all ends well.
>>
i sincerely hope you find your gf and that everything turns out okay

all i can do is lend you my faith energy
>>
bumping this for OP
>>
>>17596838
>>17596950
>>17596976
>>17596985
>>17597032
Thanks for all your support anons. You guys are awesome.

Apparently they found her car on the side of the road north of Dallas, TX. (She was almost to the Oklahoma border.) She was found by the police a short distance from her car and is now in the hospital. Apparently she has pretty serious amnesia, and some bad bumps on her head. Doesn't remember who she is or where she is, and doesn't recognize her parents. She's alive and safe now though, so I'm grateful for that at least... I don't know what to do, so I'm kind of just waiting this out now, and hoping she's okay.

Thanks again guys. It means a lot that any of you cared.
>>
>>17596661
Make sure to post any new developments

though realistically it may be 4 hours or more before you get any new info from the police
>>
>>17597093
>2 hours 30 minutes
>>
>>17597093
As long as these threads stay alive, I'll post updates for you all. Thanks friend. :)
>>
>>17597090
do you know if it was a car accident or something worse?
>>
>>17597090
Shit, Im glad she's safe man. When are you gonna go see her?
>>
>>17597102
it might've been something worse. definitely... definitely not just a car accident. very.... very sadly. her car is fine. pulled off the highway into a little clearing a little bit, and it wasn't a car accident because she had the time to text and say what she said before then getting the head injuries that caused her amnesia... black out... wake up not knowing who she was and being found a few blocks from her car. this is just what we know, I'm sorry i don't have more info right now, i really really wish we did.

I'm also not jumping to conclusions intentionally. yes, it makes more sense that someone drove the car, that she texted before the injuries, in shock and scared, and... everything else that happened. just... we don't know for sure yet. she's in the hospital overnight now getting tons of tests.

there will be a lot more when we know what happened.

-OP
>>
>>17596661
>police are already on it, credit card shit is already being monitored. family obviously already knows, people are around her work looking for her, what other details are needed?

Good on you. Besides little things you have done your part. And here i was worried you were going to ask if you should tell anyone. Post UPDATEs!
>>
>>17597164
she's living in Texas right now, me and my friend (her sisters boyfriend) still live in LA. thats kinda why the sporadic posts on a few boards, cause we feel so fucking hopeless out here.
>>
>>17597467
Definitely an odd situation. But at least she's alive.
>>
Perhaps, maybe this is a crazy idea...

You call the police?
>>
>>17597467
I'm sorry to hear what has happened to her, but glad to hear she's alive. Good luck to you both.
>>
Could you update us when you hear more, OP? This thread makes me concerned.
>>
thread slowed down, as did the whole ordeal, me or my friend will update tomorrow if the thread is still up. gotta go to sleep.

thanks you guys, been surprisingly helpful and caring
>>
>>17596661
Hey OP, can't help since I'm not in America but I hope you find her. Please inform us if you find her. Good luck bro.
>>
>>17598362
Learn to read threads
>>
>>17597467
>she has amnesia

Ooh lad, this is your chance for some fun, tell her some shit like shes a mermaid princess and can fly, you only have so long to mess with her until her memories spontaneously return
>>
Update?
>>
>>17596661
Oh shit I live in Dallas, welp, another suicide story on the news.
>>
>>17598700
Looks like they found her.
Two big updates here
>>17597090
>>17597467
>>
>>17597467
Do you think that she could have had a psychotic episode?
>>
Oh goodness I hope she recovers quickly!!! How terrifying! But you did great work, I know you feel useless but honestly you might have saved her life.

I'll be watching for updates!
>>
>>17599005
She probably just cheated and wanted to kill herself afterwards.
>>
>>17599051
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17599226
>redpill
>cancer
>creep
ok, kid. Thanks for outing yourself as a feel-good liberal. Face it, why would she text OP that shit if she was going to have an accident? You wouldn't bother doing that if you didn't know something was going to hit you. If you thing ESP is real then maybe you need to off yourself, but make sure you actually succeed.
>>
>>17599260
>ok, kid. Thanks for outing yourself as a feel-good liberal.
Me? A liberal? That's a laugh.

>Face it, why would she text OP that shit if she was going to have an accident?
She wouldn't, but it's a moot point, because she didn't have an accident. The car was found completely unharmed.

>You wouldn't bother doing that if you didn't know something was going to hit you.
The current theory, as I understand things, is that she was attacked. Probably thought she was going to be killed.
>>
File: 1474402779594.png (33KB, 255x216px) Image search: [Google]
1474402779594.png
33KB, 255x216px
>Implying it's not OP who has psychotic episode and this whole thread is not fake.

>Implying he has gf
>>
File: 1474392295314.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474392295314.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>17596661
>>17596673
>>17597090

This is some decent bait. I'll bite either way.

>>17599051

There is a high possibility that this is what happened. If she was going to get assaulted/mugged she wouldn't have had the time to send any texts. Also her property is all intact and now she has "amnesia". She probably felt bad about getting fucked by Tyrone & Jamal and just wants to forget about it while pretending to have amnesia to keep op around for the free ride.

Just to be safe op get her tested for any STDs or if she was "raped".
>>
File: philosopher v2.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
philosopher v2.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>17599226
Since when red pill has become an insult?

A red pill stuff is actually pretty neat and helps a lot of damaged or to be damaged men in my opinion. There some frustrated virgin redditiors on this group but it's more than that. Men dealing with divorces, manipulative females, trying to fix their lives ruined by women and feminist society favoring femal interest in such situations like kids disposal. Most of activists are really occupied with men's rights stuff, divorce laws, equality, and so on. It helps a great deal to avoid being manipulated or played and how to recognize and deal with bad kind of bitches and such.

Too bad many people started using/seeing it as some other kind of PUA shit. It's not for picking up chiks, it's about male's mental health, self development, social activism.

I've stumbled on some times and guardian feminist articles about reddit group lately. They've got the whole idea totally wrong, I can't even express how wrong are hose biases trying to shut this down. It's something wider than reddit and had I found red pill stuff earlier I'd avoid a lots of trouble in my life and many mistakes I've did.
>>
>>17599299
Now to think of it. OP did not explained how her mental state is indeed. It could not necessarily be cheating, but there might be some deeper shit involved.
>>
>>17599323
>Since when red pill has become an insult?
Since the name got out. It gets as much respect as "bitches and whores" because that is literally all that it is. It has nothing of value to offer humanity: an empty and shallow pseudo-philosophy which, when the surface is scratched even slightly, reveals itself to be nothing but bitterness.
>>
>>17599299
Aside front the fact that's we KNOW her because she's not a fucking object she's our friend. Also aside from the fact that I already fucking said that he has some huge bumps and gashes on her head and scrapes and dirt all over her body with clear signs of being dragged.

-OP
>>
>>17599455
So she was being dragged around while she was texting you? I don't understand how her car can be completely fine, but she texted you about some issue and is beat up.
>>
>>17599654
I'm thinking

>Car jacked/kidnapped
>Hands were free
>Was able to get the messages out.
>Car stopped soon after
>Was dragged out of the car.
>Minor struggle ensued
>She was knocked out cold
>Guy got spooked by something and fled
>>
>>17599408

Nah, you rather seem to have some personal reasons to bring it up and hate on it. Does it make you uneasy somehow?
>>
>>17599679
Prideful ignorance makes most people uneasy, at the very least you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17599688
No, I'm just curious. You are a woman, I suppose, are you threatened by bunch of bitter men? Because you seem so.
>>
>>17596661
I remember watching this plot line in a TV soap opera a few years back. Evidently OP did too.
>>
Update OP?
>>
I'm sorry to say it
But she was raped
>>
Keep us updated. Ignore the dudes who will look for literally any excuse to blame women for something.

> I'm just thinking objectively!
Whatever kiddo
>>
>>17601052
If I had to hazard a guess, probably. But I assume the medical examiners know more about that than anyone else, including OP. Maybe even including her, given the amnesia.

The major possibility I see here against this is if her attacker was fleeing from something (maybe a robbery), carjacked her vehicle to get away from the immediate scene and near the border, then got in another car to cross. That happens sometimes, and it would mean the attacker wouldn't have time to do anything else. But it's tough to say whether or not it happened here without knowing more.
>>
>>17601527
I'm suspecting this. Something made her stop in the first place, and honest people would stop if someone was in the road looking like they were in an emergency. Easy setup for a car jack. Could also explain the time to text.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.