[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have soul crushing oneitis for this girl >Learn she has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (339KB, 450x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
339KB, 450x306px
>Have soul crushing oneitis for this girl
>Learn she has a new boyfriend
>Get really depressed over her to where I try to sleep it off
>Make a oneitis thread about her on /r9k/
>One of her friends happens to be browsing the board at the same time
>Messages her about the thread and leaks her name and Facebook info
>Anons start messaging her left and right
>She asks me if I posted about her on 4chan "because I know you use that stuff" and "what is a oneitis?"
>Confess to her that I did it and explain to her that oneitis basically means that she's constantly on my mind and I can't get over her
>She's demanding me to take down the pic of her but it wouldn't let me delete, so I had to wait for the thread to 404 (also Desuarchive was down thank god)
>She was very much pissed off at me for giving away her info even though all I posted was her pic
>At the end of our conversation after the thread got deleted, I told her "I take full responsibility for what I did and I understand if you never want to speak to me again"
>She read it and never responded
>It's been two weeks and she hasn't blocked or unfriended me as of yet and I've never messaged her or reacted or commented on any of her posts either
Should I start messaging her again, and if so what should I put?
>>
>oneitis
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>17596621
STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT MY FRIEND
>>
>>17596621

The only proper response to this situation is to just cut contact with her.

Thats the only thung you can or should do as a beta orbiter.
>>
>>17596621
>Tell her you' understand if she never speaks to you again
>Be surprised when she actually does

For real? Also, get over that Oneitis shit - it makes anyone act like a retard. The word doesn't remind of a sickness for nor reason.
>>
>>17596621
You fucked up. Accept your mistake. Swallow it. Hold your head up and move forward. There's no sense in wallowing in your own pity puddle. She's gone from your life. There's many many more women out there to take her place and while you may think she's special she isnt.
>>
>>17596697
I know, but she's literally the cutest and most beautiful girl I ever met in my life, and she has an adorable voice too
[spoiler]Also I only like women of her "kind" and not many of her "kind" live in my part of the country anyway[/spoiler]
>>
>>17596709
And plus I still like her very much as a friend and I just want to talk to her again but I don't know what to say to her or how I can make it up to her
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.