[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I don't usually post personal problems on here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (170KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 720x449px
Alright so I don't usually post personal problems on here but I really need someOne to listen all right so sometimes I like to do blow and goes off of craigslist I know it's shady I always make sure they are older guys so if anything goes wrong I can protect myself or get away. I am 5'6 135 pounds. So I made plans with this older guy to do a blow and go at some park to meet up. When I got there it was almost dark and I couldn't really see the guy. He was a lot bigger than he had said in the emails its dark so I can't really see him. He pulls it out and I start blowing him and I look up and see he is a younger dude I thought it was very odd and then no less than 6 seconds he starts trying to pull my pants down. We had discussed that I just wanted to blow him and that was it. I even told him I don't get fucked in the ass or want my dick sucked. So I start saying no so this 6'3 easily 230 guy grabs me and slams my body and head onto the park table. I cried for him to stop the whole time and he was so much bigger than me that I had no chance to get away from him. He finished in me and pulled up his pants. In fear of him going all crazy and thinking I am going to eat on him I play it like everything is cool and he gets calm fast and leaves. I literally feel like I am going crazy. I feel so helpless and defeated I don't know what to do other than pills. Thanks for reading.
>>
I know I didn't do a good job explaining this. It just happened last night I get so flustered when I think about it. I just don't know what to do. I can't even look at the people I love.
>>
>>17596533
I have your solution:

Quit using Craigslist for blowing strangers.
>>
>>17596545
Yeah that is obviously the first thing I am going to do. As I said before it wasn't very smart and now I have learned the hard way. I do take blame for the stupidity in my choices. I am now hoping to get some advice on coping and handling it.
>>
>>17596552
Just take the less convenient route and be a super slut.

If you want cock, there's a lot out there. Just make it very clear to a guy that you feel comfortable with, and you'll have your mouth full in no time.
>>
>>17596521
run like hell to a hospital tell them what happened and get on HIV antibodies as fast as possible
>>
>>17596521
>In fear of him going all crazy and thinking I am going to eat on him

I assume you mean to say *cheat

and what the fuck? whats cheating have to do with this?
>>
>>17596521

I like to blow and I like to do blow are two ENTIRELY different things
>>
What the fuck anon? You have just been RAPED! And I am so sorry this happened to you. It doesn't matter if you went to the park to give him a bj, you were not asking to be raped and you clearly said no. You were smart to have acted like things were cool to get away safely. Now go to the hospital and get a rape test done. Don't take a shower beforehand. And report this guy ASAP. Be super honest to police tell them everything and that you consented to oral, NOT sex!

Good luck. Also, talk to a trusted friend/family member/professional therapist cause this could possibly ruin you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17597284
I meant to say rat Like "rat him out"
>>
>>17598258
Thank you so much. I am having a really really hard time talking to anyone about it because I haven't outed myself. I have no emotion and can't look at the people I love. Anyone know any good sites I could go talk to people about stuff like this. I
>>
>>17596521
your manhood has been taken. i seen it happen in prison twice. i sry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.