[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is thread for constant posters of /adv/, those who are spending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bartender-customer.jpg (23KB, 635x338px) Image search: [Google]
bartender-customer.jpg
23KB, 635x338px
This is thread for constant posters of /adv/, those who are spending here the biggest amount of time of all visited boards.

Are you the one taking or giving /adv/?
Why, what's your story?
What makes you come back here to keep posting?
Has this board really affected you?

I was always curious about that, please do share.
>>
>>17596248
>Are you the one taking or giving /adv/?
mostly taking, sometimes giving

>Why, what's your story?
crushing hard on a friend these past few weeks, really don't want to mess up with her

>What makes you come back here to keep posting?
read the trashy threads tbqh, but also to keep asking for answers about if i have a chance with her because confirmation bias is nice

>Has this board really affected you?
probably not, i think i got a date with her, but through no work of my own
>>

Giving but when times comes when I'm in need of different point of view on certain problem I ask as well but it is rare tho.

>Why, what's your story?

I just like helping people, and when I help in a way I help my self.

I usually get stuck here when I shut in and take brake from irl people. You know sometimes you just hit low point and need some distraction.

Yes it did in positive way.
>>
I'll start with me.

/adv/ helped me getting into relationship with a girl I wanted, femanons really helped me work her out. Then I've stopped posting. Some problems started. I neglected the board, I thought I know best.
Unfortunately girl appeared to be BPD with really fucked up story and it backfired me hard. We broke up.
I came back and /adv/ helped me go through it again, I would always come back when feeling down because of anonymity and sincerity it guarantees.
Then I've noticed that some of my experience might help in some cases of other anons. People had similar problems like me or were just about to have them. So even though I'm fine now, I still look up to take on a problem that I might have some exp on. I feel It helps me as well as anons related, It's kinda addicting at this point. Not sure if it's a good thing, but it's one of better addictions to have.
>>
>>17596248
I come here to shit post and to sometimes vent in relevant threads.
>>
both, sometimes asking when I'm depressed

>Why, what's your story?
I kind of have a philosophical depression. My hobby is writing melancholical stories/novels. /adv also inspires me.

I often think about the sense of life, psychology and morals. When writing most of the time I would just dive into a world full of hatred and problems, what depresses me very much. Then I come to /adv or /r9k and share my thoughts/ask questions.

Yes, it has very much influence on what I do and gives me new perspectives to think about.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (147KB, 2048x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
147KB, 2048x1375px
>>17596248
Both, mostly giving but we all need it sometimes

Not much. College grad looking for work (though I may have just found it). 7 year relationship, life mostly good.

It's a comfy board. Shitposting is a minimum or easily filtered. It's also interesting to see the guys of shit that happens in people's lives. Plus you learn interesting stuff.

In a way. It hasn't changed my life, but has changed my outlook on things a couple of times. I don't take anything on the internet at face value though.
>>
>>17596248

i try to offer advance when i think what i have to say is useful. i sometimes ask for advice when i am uncertain about something.

>Why, what's your story?

i guess i like help people, it makes me feel good.

this is the only anonymous board i know on the internet that sometimes has decent, honest discussions. too many relationship threads here desu.

yeah, both positively, and negatively. people sometimes offer good advance that has helped me. the negatives mostly come from the shit poster that say the usual "all women are whores" "get alpha or kill yourself"
>>
File: scroll.jpg (43KB, 400x838px) Image search: [Google]
scroll.jpg
43KB, 400x838px
Mostly take, but if I find the thread interesting or I feel I can give some input based on my own experiences, I'll stick around and give.

>Why, what's your story?
Ever since high school, I'd been known as a good listener and someone willing to give advice if asked for it. Granted I was more beta about it back then, but I've learned to be more upfront and honest about my advice giving.

I'm 27, yet I realize I can be incredibly insecure and I overthink things.So I come here to vent and get reassurance on my problems. Mostly those involving my crush.

In part it can make my own problems feel petty compared to others, but also gives me a sense that I'm not alone in my problems when I see others posting their own similar issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 342x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 342x418px
(Made an edit to my post)
>Are you taking or giving /adv/?
Both

>Why? What's your story?
Probably have seen me vent a lot in venting threads and letter threads. I started hanging around here a month ago. I'll just sum it up: Abandoned by two friends about a month ago, it still hurts, one came back on Tuesday and left me again Wednesday. (I'm sorry if I annoy anyone with posting). Also for other problems.

Feeling alone, venting, and trying to help others with their problems. I usually listen to people and try to help them with their situations, and this is a place where I can do that.

Yes, it's been making me feel better. Also there's a lot of nice and interesting people here that give good advice.
>>
Im obsessed with relationships.
>>
>>17596248

only ever given advice

Why, what's your story?

I've noticed I seem to have better insight than most people I know, or at least the ability to see things objectively

feeling like I'm helping people

not really, sometimes I hate it here. too many people trying to upset others, too many similar problems.

I just try to ignore all the /dotheylikeme/ threads and help the people with actual questions.
>>
Both
>Why, what's your story?
I have q lot of issues with approaching people and bad anxiety in general, I try to give good quality advice for people who's situations I am familiar with because I know what it's like to be sad and alone and feelings shitty in general, I know it sucks and I don't want anyone to feel that way
I like helping anybody I can and I like the anonymity
It's made me feel not so alone and even though I hate that people have some of the same problems I have/had it comforts me knowing I'm not the only person tackling this difficulties in my life
>>
Asking and answering questions here is the closest thing I have to friendship where I care about people and they care about me too.
>>
Mostly giving, but /adv/ gave me some great advice when I was at my lowest.
>>
Giving, but I use the vent threads to "take".
>Why, what's your story?
I'm in a relationship and a NEET so I have experience and time on my hands.
This board moves faster than the others I usually frequent so I come here when things get slow.
Kind of? I appreciate the NEET threads since I'm pretty depressed about my current situation. But I can see how it might be better than others so I try to give advice elsewhere.
>>
I give more advice than I ask for. Rarely when I do ask, it's about something I don't think I can figure out myself. Otherwise, I like to vent in some of the "get it off your chest" threads.
>Why, what's your story?
I'm lonely, and I do my best to help others with whatever wisdom I picked up over the last few years. Mostly "don't give up" stuff
I like to think that something I say will stick with somebody, and that it might influence them. Maybe not for a long time, and I'd never know, but I'm just trying to do my little part to help people.
Not whatsoever. I've never actually gotten advice from this place.
>>
This isn't my main board, but I come here a few times a year and request advice once or twice, then I'll end up hanging around for a week giving some.
>Why, what's your story?
Usually it's advice on things I've never done before, often to do with women. Luckily I don't usually make the same mistake twice.
I feel like if I ask for advice I should give some, and I'm confident I give good advice about things I've done before.
Every time it makes me feel like my problems aren't that much in comparison to 90% of you, and it makes me feel smart because I usually am met with agreement.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.