[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realize i'm effectively hopeless. I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 54063063_p4.png (600KB, 630x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54063063_p4.png
600KB, 630x1000px
I just realize i'm effectively hopeless.

I've got a girlfriend, and things are great, but I realized that I've effectively become more uneasy with myself. She is completely out of my league in almost every single way, has friends, and gets along with everyone. The problem is that I've got no friends, get along with almost no one, and have no idea what she see's in me, and I've become self conscious about it.

My average day consists of waiting for her to have time for me, and sometimes working. That's all. when i'm with her I have a great time, all my depression clears up, and life is great, and then when she goes to bed or otherwise gets busy, I feel like a dog waiting at home alone for their owner to come back, not knowing if they'll actually come back this time.

I've got an enormous fear that when she inevitably gets bored of me that i'll be in a worse situation than when I left, however she does things that sometimes put me at ease.

I guess the main problem is that I feel extremely neurotic, i'm not used to being friendly with people, and up till this point in my life I've been alone in my own little hole of misery putting up electric razor wire fence around it so people leave me alone, and then this girl just kicks that fence out of the way, grabs me by the hand, and drags my ass out into the sunshine and seemingly has no ulterior motives.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
File: 1472875259789.png (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472875259789.png
193KB, 400x400px
I had gf with similar issues, I was with her because it was my decision and I wanted it, nothing more. You can look forever but sooner or later you have to pick someone to settle down.

She would always ask me, why me, you can do better, what special do you find in me etc.

She freaked out and did something batshit crazy and crossed the line for good. Then I dumped her. Her insecurity was her only undoing. Her loss, mine too since I'm alone now but mans gotta set the rules and keep em.
>>
>>17596073
What did she do?
>>
>>17596078
Probably cheated on me, or just met this guy to feel more self-worthy, wanted and secure, or just imagined it and made up a story to tell her friends as she tried to explain later. It's enough I found out about it and that was the moment she went into trash.
>>
>>17596099
Ah.
>>
>>17596107
Also it depends on the age. The older you both are the better chances that you are a keeper for her, the younger, well... I still would reader not try to overthink it in your place and just rather focus on giving positive energy into this ship instead of fears and insecurities.
>>
>>17596141
I'm a janitor at a bar, I work 3 days a week making minimum wage, I live with my parents, I have no money for myself after I pay my rent, I have no friends to talk to or hang out with, I could die and the only people that would notice im missing would be my boss and my parents. The only people I've actually talked to in the past two years have been my parents because my job starts and ends when most people are asleep, and the few times I go out in public people actively move out of my way when im walking.

Hell, I was out for a walk listening to music and she ran up to me and asked for my phone number, and I just gave it to her because I figured I could always change my number with one call to Verizon, and just later that day she came and picked me up in her Mercedes benz, took me out to eat, and spent the entire night trying to flirt with me. Then she brought me to her house, not mine, and my first thought was "well this is where I die I guess", but nope, she dragged me into her house, like I was a child playing dead, and told me to stop acting like she was trying to kill me.

It was surreal. A part of me thinks my parents hired her to get me to move out and be an adult, but the fact that my parents were both convinced I was gay makes me think otherwise.
>>
>>17596180
So it's fresh thing?

Well you're not that bad, you have a job, your own life, you can sure stand as someone.

Scenario seems really dreamy though, either you are super lucky or take care.

She might be looking for someone to use, like to spite her ex or play jealousy game on someone. Ore some other shit. It may be even 50/50 for her, she's a woman.

Still, be positive but careful, take as much as you can from it and take it slow so you can react accordingly, universal eternal /adv/.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.