[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there well-educated women that won't shit test you for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1466323654640s.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1466323654640s.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
Are there well-educated women that won't shit test you for your whole life and want to marry up/fuck up every time you fail it?

It's like you just can't trust anyone and take a rest, keeping bitch in here place seems not worth the constant effort.

Is there a female that has more to personality than just thin cover for hypergamy reproductive biology?

How to find such beings if they are real?
>>
Just give it up and find yourself a trap
>>
File: too much power.jpg (7KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
too much power.jpg
7KB, 200x160px
>>17595952
I have even easier solution.
>>
>How to find such beings if they are real?

Try dropping the shitty attitude. You won't, though, so nothing can help you.
>>
>>17595946
Yes, there are.
If someone does that kind of shit, she simply thinks you're not good enough for her.
Either better yourself or date someone different.
>>
>>17595946

if you go in thinking that all women are surface sheep, you're not going to bother looking beyond those details.

EVERYONE is surface. the only reason you dont see guys as such is because you bond over things you have in common, and bond over spending time together.

with women you meet them and they all seem to like 'the same things' the same way guys all like the same things.

so realistically you just want to find a man with a womans body.

congratulations ,you are so narrow minded that you are
1) gay
and
2) writing anyone off who is different than you as surface level.
>>
File: gachi.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
gachi.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>17596003
>you are 1) gay

I wish

>>17595999
But what if girls I find 10 levels below me are still looking for something better while putting nothing on the table by themselves. The current attitude is new to me since its result of my past relationships, before led me to nowhere so now can't be worse. I want to find an equal partner not just passive money and success sucker.
>>
>>17596025
>But what if girls I find 10 levels below me are still looking for something better while putting nothing on the table by themselves.
Then do not date them. The point isn't you think of them, it's what they think of you that determines their behaviour.

My boyfriend is less attractive than me and makes less money than me. My friends tell me I could do better, I don't think I possibly ever could. He is the smartest, kindest, funniest and overall best person I know and I like him for that.
I could date someone more attractive or richer? Sure. I couldn't do better, tho.
>>
>>17596037
Sooner or later he gets cucked, I tell you girl. You may not know it, but I place my bets.
>>
>>17596047
10 years this far, and it's all good.
I'll update you if something changes.
>>
>>17595946
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.