[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I keep getting ditched? This is the last example (similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why do I keep getting ditched? This is the last example (similar things have happened a few times before):

>meet girl
>go on date with said girl
>date goes really well
>go back to her place, spend literally all night and the whole of the next morning kissing and foreplay (no sex)
>she seems to be really into me. Says loads of nice things and can't stop touching me
>text her a the next day, 'hey how are you', or something along those lines
>no response

I don't get it. I can't help falling for someone after being so intimate, and it fucking hurts when you realise that someone didn't like you as much as you thought they did.
I honestly think I need to give up women, because it's not worth of realising that I'm a little pussy who gets his heartbroken over someone I thought I wasn't even that much into.

My theory is that girls lose their interest as soon as I let slip that I might actually like them. If that's true then I think that's really depressing.

Feels good to write it down though.
>>
>I let slip that I might actually like them
gross
>(no sex)
fuck them, a bitch has to be treated like a bitch
>>
Women are fucked up, don't try to make sense of it, move onto the next one.

Had that happen as well, went on a date, really good chat, went back to her place, lots of kissing, fondling, held hands when she walked me back etc.
Then ignores me for a few days and hits me with "I don't think this is gonna work" instead.

This is NORMAL behaviour from women and there's no point trying to analyze it or make sense of it. Just accept it, start chatting to other girls and next time don't get emotionally involved so quickly.
>>
>>17595684
You're right, cheers man. It's just a bit disappointing when you don't have a lot in the way of a social group, because girls don't come around as often as you'd like.
>>
>>17595703
Just get Tinder.
Makes meeting girls super easy.
>>
Wait why did you do all that foreplay but no sex?
>>
>>17595706
tinder never actually goes anywhere does it?

>>17595717
she kept on saying she doesn't fuck and chuck or some shit
>>
>>17595793
I think you should have been more assertive. If you're doing all that all night, surely she must have been wet for the cock at certain times.
>>
>>17595793
Tinder goes plenty places if you can ask her for her number and arrange a meet within the first day you start chatting with her.
>>
>>17595669

This phenomena can be summed up as:

People think they know what they want, but they actually don't, not until AFTER they actually experience it.

I remember driving somewhere and my girlfriend is on the phone with her best friend talking about her dating life and ho she met a really cool guy. He kind of geeky, and he was hot as fuck, and he was super nice, and she was super in to him.

But then one night she kissed him, and they started to get intimate, and the next morning he starts blowing up her phone getting lovely dovey and about how in to her he is.

And it's like a switch turns off for her.

She realized SHE has been the one making ALL the moves, and even now he's STILL just following her pace and not taking a charge. And she's realizing that this is NOT at all what she wants, and that there's no excitement if this is how it's always going to be.

And so her and my gf are talking about how to let him down easy and all that, and how she should do the it's not you it's me stuff.

And I'm just kind of sitting there thinking, wow that's actually kind capricious as hell. At least be straight up and just say, "Hey, I was in to you, but recently I realized we just don't work together" or something.

And honestly, I get it.

Human emotion attraction isn't something so fucking simple formula and on paper facts. It's something primal that you can't know unless you *feel* it for yourself, in person.

Even me, It's not like I haven't dated girls before and been in that place of limbo where I *THINK* i want things to work out because on paper... it works... but then after a couple of weeks I realize, Really... I'm just not in to them.

Is what it is bro. Shake it off. Move on. Try again.

As a side note... if this shits happening on the regular, you may also want to re-evaluate the type of women you're going on dates with, or even your own actions (like the guy she was dating, just hearing about him over the weeks I was pulling a total Nice Guy™ vibe).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.