[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I dated this girl the end of my junior of high school till

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1451852427765.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451852427765.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
So I dated this girl the end of my junior of high school till the day we left for college(we are no where near each other), we still have a lot of feelings for each other, I used to live with her the summer before college and we used to spend everyday together so you know we were really close and all that, but now that we are in college its been really complicated and we fight because she says she wants to try other guys out and stuff but she still loves me and wants me in the end because she doesn't think she could love anyone as much as me but I told her that as soon as she gets intimate with another guys I will move on and there is no crawling back to me. This angers her a lot she says i don't understand her feelings and stuff and says why don't you just leave my life and stuff and abandon me like everyone else etc etc (I promised her i would still be her friend even if she left for another guy, and i genuinely mean that)
Anyways basically I don't know what i should do, this girl means a lot to me but if she can't even stay loyal to me then I don't want to be with her romantically, should I just move on? I've been trying to give her a chance cause I know she means it when she says she loves me and she is very honest about everything, she doesn't hid from me when guys ask her our or how she feels about that kinda stuff but she won't make a fucking decision on whether she wants me or she wants to move on and try other guys out because she thinks she'll regret it later on in life for not giving other guys opportunities.
>>
bump, can't believe this is already at the bottom in like 5 minutes
>>
>>17595484

You're basically her ground zero she can return to when it doesn't work out with other guys. Sure beats being single, for her, at the very least. She'd cheat on you in a heartbeat, and would create some fake-drama for the sake of it, I'd bet my ass on that.

I'd get out of the relationship and see where it goes from there. I'd also cut all ties, but it's not always that simple and isn't always necessary.
>>
>>17595484
see
>>17595507

This has so little chance of working it's not even funny. Besides the distance, which is already a big fucking deal, both of you'll be meeting a bunch of new, attractive people in the next few years.

Move on before you become her spare tire. If she actually liked you, she wouldn't be contemplating possibilities.
>>
>>17595507
Well that's the thing I agree that I'm her back up plan (although she always tells me that's not true) but I know she would cheat on me, just trust me on that one, like I said she doesn't his stuff from me ever we are very open about everything which is one of the things that makes her so great but the problem is her indecisiveness over whether she totally wants me or wants to explore others and leave me behind
>>
>>17595540
>she totally wants me or wants to explore others and leave me behind

She wants both, believe it. I was in the very same situation a few months ago. She wants to know you'll always be there if shit goes wrong, but don't wanna be denied the opportunity if some eye-candy gives her attention.

This kind of relationship is unsustainable. It'll go on until one of you gets caught messing around, bad blood starts flowing and you guys never look each in the eye again. I would know.
>>
>>17595565
Yeah I think it's pretty much over after this last fight we just had, thanks for the advice I just hate the fact that I'm losing such an amazing person and one that I've shared such intimacy with...
>>
>>17595594

Sorry to hear that, but it's natural. You guys are young and starting figure shit out. I can't get my head around this kind of commitment now, leave alone when I was 19.
>>
>>17595594
Be thankful you can walk away with these memories, so many anons don't.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.