[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having lunch with a girl I like on Friday. We met a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: it's all gonna be okay.gif (3MB, 167x190px) Image search: [Google]
it's all gonna be okay.gif
3MB, 167x190px
I'm having lunch with a girl I like on Friday. We met a year ago because we were in the same theater production but I didn't actively pursue her because she had a boyfriend and she felt out of my league. After that we only saw each other a few times on campus, and talked a little bit on Facebook.

I'm not sure what I'm expecting but I would like to try and get into a relationship with her. I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm not sure what to do. Despite how long we've known each other, I don't really know that much about her and she doesn't know that much about me.

I'd just like some advice on what to say during lunch that would lead us into a deeper conversation about ourselves. I'm not expecting to understand her perfectly after one lunch, but if we just talk about the weather for an hour it would have been a total waste. If it doesn't work out, that's fine, but I don't want to pussyfoot around anymore.
>>
No one's got any advice for me?
>>
Ask her questions that don't allow her to ramble or give on word answers.

For example, tell me the most interesting person you ever met in your life and how did their meeting effect you.

Set the tone to be deep but make sure to be playful. Joke around here and there but let her see your vulnerable side.

I am only saying this shit because you seem to like this girl. Normally this would be resolved for girls you want a future with.
>>
>>17597283
Cool. I think I've got a couple of ideas with that. If it works out and we get more lunches and dates, any advice on the timing for officially asking her out? Because in high school I was too nervous so I ended up asking a girl I liked out way too late into the year. Then college rolls around and everyone finds a significant other within the first week even when they're complete strangers, so I ask this girl out and I guess it was too early. I'm just not sure how close we have to be beforehand. I'm pretty shitty at this as you can probably tell.
>>
>>17597313

You ask her out after the lunch dude. Make it so that you show her that you are interested and that this talk was enough for a potential relationship to be made.

If you are going to be asking this girl questions that make her think and reveal stuff to you, then you can ask her out after it. Make sure you aren't joking and totally want an answer right there. Never too early to ask anyone out.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.