[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really need advice, I'm a lesbian and I have a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1458847242045.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1458847242045.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
I really need advice, I'm a lesbian and I have a really sweet girlfriend, the nicest and prettiest person I'll ever meet, I love her so much I can't even express it by any mean
A month ago I've gone in a night club with a bunch of friend of mine, while my girlfriend was on a trip oversea, and I woke up in my bedroom alone and I found a condom for guy on the ground.
My girlfriend is coming back next week and I don't know what to do, I didn't talked about this to anybody and I'm scared of losing her
What do I do ?
>>
Monitoring thread for fun and impending tantrum giggles
>>
>>17595075
Don't tell her and forget it ever happened.
>>
>>17595097
Are you sure this is a good idea ? I never lied to her and I'm a really bad lier, I've almost never lied in my life and things always get found out so if things happen isn't it going to make things worse ?
>>
>>17595075
>woke up in my bedroom alone and I found a condom for guy on the ground
You remember something? I mean you feel like if you had sex that night?
>>
>>17595149
I didn't remembered anything and I don't remember if I had the feeling I had sex this night, I was too much freaked out to care about this I think
>>
Either live with the guilt and continue life or own up to your mistake and let her know the honest truth.

If you go with the second option, tell her to allow you to say everything you need to say and at the end tell her you feel upset that you let it happen and ask if she can ever forgive you.

Only way to live a morally correct life Anon.
>>
You were probably raped. Give the condom to the police for DNA testing.
>>
>>17595161
You drink so much? Because if not you may be had under effect of some drug
>>
>>17595166
>>17595164
I throwed the condom away a longtime ago, and I don't think I got raped or anything, there's just no way I'll accept a drink from someone I don't know, even drunk
>>
What country are you from, OP?
Your english is weird.
>>
>>17595178
I'm from France, and I never got really good grade in english, that's probably why
>>
>>17595175
just my opinion, but that sounds like date rape drug. they also cause amnesia
>>
>>17595188
Do you think there's any other way to get that man DNA ? I'm really starting to get worried
>>
I've heard that if you don't shower you can use your body as evidence but if you threw the condom away then I'm sure that you've showered as well
>>
>>17595193
But would a rapist bring me back home and use a condom ? And it's not like he stealed anything or raped a beautiful and sexy girl, I'm really average
>>
>>17595190
Common methods are evidence on your body or a urine test up to three days after the assault. But if you really had been raped, you - probably - would have felt like having had sex or remember taking a drink before your memory loss.
>>
>>17595298
>raped a beautiful and sexy girl

A guy willing to drug a girl to get laid wouldn't have any standards, don't you think? He probably got you to tell him your address, you guys fucked and he left before you woke up.

Just don't mention it, for the sake of your relationship. Maybe get tested for STDs, just to be safe, but it's not like you were actually willing to do any of this. You love her and never meant to cheat.
>>
>ITT the makings of another ruined life
>>
>>17595317
I'll get tested for STD but I think I'll do as >>17595162 said and I'll tell her the truth, I just can't lie to her or hide her something, I'll just hope that she'll pardon me
Thanks for your advices everyone
>>
>>17595352

Still think that'll be put unnecessary strain on your relationship, but it's your call. Best of luck, anon - sorry you've got stuck in this situation.
>>
>>17595386
This person is probably right. Better to go with the false rape accusation.

Much less messy.
>>
>>17595386
It's my own fault if I got stuck in this situation, I should have stayed home and watched netflix, now I'm dealing with the consequences, but she's a lot smarter than me I'm sure she's going to understand what happened
>>
>This thread
So much bait
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.