[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got a call from a girl that studies with me. Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: QS.jpg (15KB, 359x256px) Image search: [Google]
QS.jpg
15KB, 359x256px
I just got a call from a girl that studies with me. Apparently she took a job from some construction company to draw plans for a stretch of road, she claims to have worked for that company before, but only doing plans for buildings and that she has no idea how to actually draw a road. Now she offered me some good money to draw the plans for her.

Could i get into trouble for this? I mean first of all who knows if it is really a job or if she just wants her homework done by someone else. Secondly im afraid that if something goes wrong way down the line she will admit to never having done the plans herself and shifting blame to me.

She isnt rich or anything so im pretty convinced she is desperate.
Also, if it matters, i dont NEED the money, i just think it would be nice to have some extra cash.
>>
>>17594700

Sounds like trouble and, besides, she'll be only setting herself for failure when somebody inevitably starts making questions about the specifics of the project. Worst case scenario, you could get in legal trouble as an accomplice.
>>
You won't get in any trouble but she might if she gets caught. Just help her out, take the cash, and also make her blow you before giving her the plans if you're cool enough for that
>>
>>17594735
I will do that. But i will insist on her working with me, so that she at least knows SOMETHING about the project. as>>17594723
said. I can always deny everything if push comes to shove.
>>
I mean its all very hypothetical since i will only see the actual map and the data tomorrow and can only decide afterwards if its worth it.
>>
>>17594735
Im not cool at all, how do i get a bj out of this??

Shit would be SO cash.
>>
>>17594764

"So, that looks like a pretty good road. Now, maybe we should... Mix some concrete *unzip*".

Don't actually do that.
>>
>>17594764
Act like you don't care. Blow off her calls, repeatedly cancel or postpone your plans to meet, act distant and vague, and be reluctant to agree or commit to anything. She's a woman; women are prideful and stupid. She will do anything to avoid being outed as incompetent or, worse yet, inferior to men (especially working in an industry where she's viewed by default as inferior to her male counterparts). Including, but not limited to, throwing herself at you sexually. Have fun!
>>
>>17594912
Sounds sleazy. Ill go with what >>17594784
said instead.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.