[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being lazy? How do I stop being always tired? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (452KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
452KB, 480x340px
How do I stop being lazy?
How do I stop being always tired?
How do I find interesting outdoor activities worth the effort?
How do I stop hating people?
How do I stop being bitter all the time?
>>
Are you getting all your B12 requirements?
>>
>>17594546
what's a B12 requirement? Sorry not from the US
>>
>>17594560
Vitamin B12

A deficiency in B12 can cause a wide range of problems, including:

>extreme tiredness
>a lack of energy
>pins and needles (paraesthesia)
>a sore and red tongue
>mouth ulcers
>muscle weakness
>disturbed vision
>psychological problems, which may include depression and confusion
>problems with memory, understanding and judgement

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Anaemia-vitamin-B12-and-folate-deficiency/Pages/Introduction.aspx
>>
>>17594537

You need discipline.

>>17594560

And the intelligence to help yourself. You have 4chan where you're from, I'm pretty sure you have search engines as well.
>>
>>17594537

It's all about momentum and routine. Stop thinking about how lazy or tired you're and start actually following a schedule.

The brain does this cute little thing where it loves doing the same shit over and over. That's why there's people who keep reprising the same movie or listening to the same album all the time. Start small and build habit - try taking a 30 minute walk everyday, for instance - not because of the exercise, but to enforce the notion of commitment.

You're bitter and hateful because you don't do anything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.