[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any others dealing with phimosis here? Any tips on dealing with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Any others dealing with phimosis here? Any tips on dealing with it would be great.
>>
every case is different, so i can't really help

talk to your doctor
>>
try stretching for a few weeks
if it's not better, go to a doc to get a steroid cream for stretching
if that doesn't work either, get a surgery which just widens the foreskin opening (dorsal incision, triple incision), never ever do a circumcision.

if you go to a doc and the first thing s/he says "circumcision", stand up and leave.
>>
>>17594507
I've been stretching for a while and I've managed to see entire head and it smelled horrendous, but I'm afraid of pulling it all the way down because it hurts a little and I don't want to tear anything. I've been only stretching while flaccid btw.
>>
>>17594521
become a jew
>>
just stretch mate. it hurts at first, but it gets easier. t b h I made the most progress having sex; it forces you to stretch and you are less of a pussy about it because you`re horny
>>
>>17594521
Get steroid cream from non jewish doctor
>>
>>17594618
Yeah I know how this guy feels...I could only see half the head while hard and then I had sex. Lubrication from me and her was off the charts and it hurts like a bitch for a while but I was cured that day, take a warm warm shower use some lube and masturbate forcefully, godspeed.
>>
>>17594521
it hurts while flaccid? damn, go to a doc for the steroid cream.
sounds really serious.
>>
>>17594698
Just a little and I've made a lot of progress, I'm just scared of going too far and tearing something. I've also never really tried stretching with a boner for the same reason.
>>
go see a doc for the cream. there's no point in waiting.
>>
>>17594507
>>17594619
>>17594698
>>17594766
What's this cream called?
>>
>>17594935
topical steroid creme
you need a prescription for it.
>>
>>17595010
But what is the active ingredient in it or whatever
>>
>>17595014
betasomething, use google.
>>
>>17595137
>>17595014
Betamethasone
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.