[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /adv/: >22 year old robot >feel unwanted by group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
What do /adv/:

>22 year old robot
>feel unwanted by group of friends (not really my friends, only got them)
>I'm either not invited to hangouts, or everyone is openly invited and no one asks me if I'm going
>whenever I go people tell me "I'm the soul of the party" or something hypocritical along those lines
>get mad drunk 75% of the time, even if I'm only drinking 2 beers people assume I'm black out drunk
>I'm an impertinent annoying drunk, wherever I go I'm usually the center of attention and everyone mocks me

I've tried to distance myself from the group but it's been hard, I always end up going to a party or a hang out when I'm ocassionaly invited to shit.

I get bored on the weekends and I might genuinely have an alcohol problem, to be honest I admit that I'm the problem and that people got tired of having to take care of me when I get drunk, but even before that I wasn't considered "part" of the group either.

I like these guys and it hurts me to know that I've invested years in their friendship and that they only consider me a hindrance, I know I'm to blame, but still.
>>
>>17594453
>only got them
I meant that I don't really have other "circle" of friends.
>>
>>17594453
pls respond
>>
>>17594453

Every second drink should be soda or water
Make sure to eat a BIG meal before the part with good amounts of fat ( like eggs and bacon or some ground meat dish)

Control your intake and make sure your belly's full, and you should be able to not get so drunk.

Attend parties as the new tipsy you instead of the blackout drunk annoying you, people will notice and hold you in ever higher esteem
>>
>>17594453
dude I love that gif. carlin, right? do you have more?
>>
>>17594453
Do YOU ever invite THEM anywhere? Are you ever the one who says "Let's all go to the movies this weekend" or the like?

If you never instigate things, they'll get the impression that YOU don't like THEM, and they'll respect your privacy by leaving you alone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.