[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to girls: What would you think about having a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Question to girls:

What would you think about having a relationship with a guy who treats you like queens, makes you breakfast, would travel 999 miles/km to do you a minor favor... a total whiped guy...

BUT

When it comes to sex, he's a total rapists; forces you to have sex even if you're not in the mood, and stick it in your butt even if you don't like it, or he's too rough and treats you like a sex object

?

But of course next day you'll wake up to a breakfast with roses.

Pic unrelated
>>
So far, you've only listed negatives.
>>
you're an abuser exploiting the incident -> reconciliation part of the cycle of abuse. you're probably severely mentally ill and likely also a psychopath, which doesn't really justify your actions. seek help before you hurt someone, please
>>
I don't want a guy who does any of that.
>>
>>17593955
How about a guy that treats a girl like a normal human being, and gives her a chance at living a peaceful life.
>>
How would you feel about a 10/10 girl that puts on a complete act of being perfect, only to tie you down every night and violently shove things up your arse?

It's likely not your cup of tea, and I think you really ought to do a lot more research into BDSM.
>>
>>17593964

OP here

Don't worry. It was just hypothetical. I don't do that.
>>
I mean if you're a girl who's into consensual non-consent, then yeah. But if what he does genuinely makes you feel hurt ant uncomfortable, nah.
>>
>>17593995
Yeah but you wish you could, which is just as bad
>>
>>17593997
>>17593999

>>17593997
>>17593999

OP Here

Sometimes I like rough sex, sometimes I like romantic sex, sometimes I like just to cuddle and stare at each other's eyes.

Once a girl told me she liked to have her arms grabbed, and I liked it. But feeling I'm hurting someone doesn't turn me on. But somtimes I do like when they are into consensual forced fantasy. I do not like actually forcing someone. I don't even have sex with drunk girls who are trying to get with me. Not because I could get accused of rape, but because I wouldn't be sure if that's what they really want or they're just doing it because they're drunk.
>>
sounds like a cycle of abuse I'd like to sign up for.
>>
File: 1467788331696.png (204KB, 329x444px) Image search: [Google]
1467788331696.png
204KB, 329x444px
>>17593962
this

I don't want any of that
>>
I want that lol
Sounds like a dream.
I'm just really submissive
>>
>>17593955
I want to be treated like a peer. I can't imagine a relationship with that level of difference between the partners being romantic or emotionally satisfying.
Being consistently treated as better or worse than him is a turn off.
>>
Where can I find a guy like that?
>>
>>17593955
Sounds like real chivalry to me. Straight up medieval.
>>
>>17594223

>real relationship
>only treated as a peer
>until x because of y except for z

What is with you ovarybearers?

Anon I too am a hopeless romantic, but it really does just seem like you're trying to justify a fetish
>>
Nope.
>>
>>17594016
>>17594218
>>17594247
You fucking suck.
>>
>>17594278
Grow up
>>
>>17593955
Get pregnant and hope for daughter so she can take over from the rape sessions.
>>
>>17593955
Damn op is one powerful bitch.
If he ever does anything to fuck her over all she has to do is file rape charges for the prefect revenge.
>>
File: 420 yolo fag.png (205KB, 484x555px) Image search: [Google]
420 yolo fag.png
205KB, 484x555px
>>17593999
>Thoughtcrime police with a background in armchair psychology
Holy shit, this is some tumblr level shit. Why is it always fucking /adv/? It's the only fucking board where I see this type of accusatory, overly hostile bullshit attitude.
>>
>>17593955
I like the forced sex part, but being treated like a queen outside of sex is maybe too much. I prefer submissiveness both in bed and out, though more on the side of equality when not during sex.
>>
>qt in OP pic
yea nah OP mate totally possible she will get fat from all those business class service you give to her and she wont care about how u stick your dick in cause she mentally wont feel anything. Either that or she would cry a lot.
>>
>>17593977
I'd fucking love it, not OP tho
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.