[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have really bad gender dysphoria for months >too late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>have really bad gender dysphoria for months
>too late to do anything about it
>know I would never pass as a girl

What should I do? It's fucking hell
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>17593937

>inb4 you can still make it

I hit puberty when I was 10. I'm fucked if I ever want to transition
>>
>>17594022
Im 27 and i still think about it. A lot of your bones still haven't fully hardened yet. From someone almost 10 years older than you, please look into it if you want to do it. I can still trap on cam and stuff but I wish I at least realized what I wanted back then.

Faces I get, I have a masculine face, but hair style and makeup and all that do a LOT. And if your body looks hot no one really cares that much anyway. Doggystyle right?
>>
>>17593930
Kill yourself fucking degenerate.
>>
File: 1461907929407.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1461907929407.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>17593930
Degenerate cucktard
Kill yourself please you waste of space
>>
>>17594022

actual fag here

Don't really have advice, I just have questions. Since gender is just basically a construct why is transitioning such a huge road block for people who are see themselves as trans? I mean, what is it about trying to completely pass that is so important?

I mean yeah, it'd be amazing if you could pass flawlessly. I wish I could pass as a lumberjack alpha male but that's not really in the cards. Some guys want to be the male equivalent of beyonce. These things aren't going to happen because they're fantasies, but that doesn't mean we can't do things to make ourselves feel comfortable.

I dress a certain way to feel masculine because that makes me comfortable. Some guys dress in avante garde fashion to feel fabulous and that makes them comfortable. Surely there's some kind of measure you could take to feel comfortable?

Like in the way you wear your hair, or the way you dress? Maybe experimenting with makeup?

I know a lot of people who consider themselves trans and aren't 100% passing post op girls. Some of them don't even want to do hormone replacement.

There's a lot of things you can do to "queer" yourself. Getting hung up on the idea that you won't ever 100% pass just seems like it'll drag you down. Passing 100% is a reality for a very very small amount of people.
>>
OP, I don't really know how you're willing to go about this but a friend of mine was, let's say, a standard homosexual, for a long time. As of late he's been dressing more and more effeminate, often going out dressed as a woman or between the two. He's quite big and over 6 foot tall, wears heels too. Tends to get a lot of admirers and action too- no hormones though. Well, it might take you a while to figure out what is right for you, and I know it's really hard, but you can make it, you just need to learn what is and isn't for you. People come in all shapes and sizes, your only real limit is your own mind.

>>17594054
>>17594050

How you feel about others is how you feel about yourself. You're probably to dense to take this in, already telling me in your head why I'm so wrong, but underneath all your hatred is that person that is at peace with the world. I think you should embrace that rather than spewing hatred.
>>
>>17593930

being a girl doesn't mean wearing a dress, or being pretty or any of that shit. theres a lot of ugly girls. a lot of girls who live lives identical to yours.

its okay to have a gender identity, but you have to remember that if you truly are trans, its an issue with your brain, not your figure, not your dresscode.

men do not dress the way they want. we all crave to look like someone else. but instead we dress the way that suits us best to make us look good, not to make us look the way we wished.

otherwise id be the twinkiest lumberjack in the world. everyone would dress like their favorite animu or really niche styles from movies.

isntead we dress casually in what seems to look nice on us.

so why cant you do the same? dresses, long hair, make up, nails, none of that has anythign to do with being a woman. if your brain is female, thats fine, but that doesn't mean you have to have all the artificial societal crap that we made up.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 238x192px
>>17594076
>How you feel about others is how you feel about yourself
Does that mean OP really thinks everyone is the wrong gender?

And to OP, don't do it. Get help, legitimate mental help. You have a disorder and you're going to end up hurting yourself. You need to accept yourself not as some magical thing you'll never be, but as who you actually are. You are a man, you were born a man, and every diploid cell in your body has those XY chromosomes. And even though we live in an age where you can wear makeup and dresses and heels as a man, you are still a man. What I'm basically trying to get at is, please get some help before you feel the need to start mutilating yourself in pursuit of a feeling that will never go away
>>
>>17594070

theres a certain sense of entitlement in the trans community that seems to be a big issue for them. they believe that they should 'pass' and by pass they mean they want to be top notch beautiful women, even though most women don't even get that.
>>
>>17594076
Fuck, my dude. I was just going to ignore this thread since i don't have much to say about the matter, being rather homophobic myself, but the
>How you feel about others is how you feel about yourself. You're probably to dense to take this in, already telling me in your head why I'm so wrong, but underneath all your hatred is that person that is at peace with the world. I think you should embrace that rather than spewing hatred.

Is fucking ridiculous. Kill yourself. Not because of what you like to put in your ass, but because of your stupid nonsensical fallacious way of thinking. It doesn't matter why i dislike faggots nor the other anons, but to say someone's gay because they're gay themselves? I also hate pedophiles, does that mean i secretly want to fidget with minors? Hang yourself.

>>17593930
OP, the only advice you actually need is to see a professional. Not one in special, but not even only one. Just go see one or two or three professionals, talk with them. Be deadly honest about anything, how you feel and all. They'll give you medicine and/or suggest treatments with different goals depending on what you want to do with your life. I have OCD, and it took me a lot of time to realize that in many occasions it was the illness talking in my mind, making the decisions, not me. Maybe the same is with you. Maybe you want to be a girl. Maybe you're just gay. Maybe you're just confused. Seek treatment. Seek guiddance. Don't accept yourself as you are now for you don't even know what you are and what you want yourself, hence why you're here. Best of luck to you, and for your own good, be careful what retards say around here. There are a lot of good advice, but there are as much shit ones, specially regarding matters like yours.
>>
>>17593930
Forget the labels and just do you.

You're a dude, but you can live however you want.

Becoming female won't make you feel better though, that's not the source of your unhappiness or anxiety
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.