[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I look at other people's eyes they seem dead. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 042276.jpg (57KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
042276.jpg
57KB, 1008x720px
When I look at other people's eyes they seem dead. I'm beggining to wonder if there's really anyone inside them.
Maybe there isn't. Thoughts?
>>
Depending on the person and what they are going through, yeah you might be right.

I recently dated this one girl who I thought was pretty hot but when I got to know her she was basically dead inside. She didn't really like or not like anything, barely any opinions, no real hobbies, one of the most boring people I've ever met.

I've come to learn that some people just don't have things going on in their life. Must be pretty damn boring. I don't know how people live like that
>>
Yea, some people are this way. Actually I think a lot are, some places have these people in higher concentrations than other.
>>
It just seems strange to me. I'm a goal oriented person so when I saw the emptiness and the sheer lack of substance in her I was very surprised. I have my own opinions on matters and an interested in the world, I don't understand people who have none of that
>>
have you ever thought that you might be the only conscious person in the universe, and all other humans were merely automatons imitating consciousness?
well, that's not entirely true, you're actually only half right. Other people do exist and have consciousness, but about 35% of homo sapiens do not. it's often said you are not the one who speaks your thoughts. you are the one who hears your thoughts. you can think of these automaton humans as someone who lacks that inner hearer. It takes extensive analysis to determine whether any given homo sapien is conscious or merely imitating consciousness, and it is still prone to error. The highest concentration of automatons is theorized to be in Milwaukee Wisconsin, but distribution is common globally.
>>
>>17593784
Need sources on everything you just said. Those are some pretty hefty claims, nigger
>>
File: bleach.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
When i look into other's eyes most of the time I see fear. People say its the way I look at them, but I wonder how simply making eye contact for even a moment could trigger this kind of response.

I mean i'm not a very physically imposing guy, and i'm far from ugly. so what causes the awkward dear in headlights behavior?
>>
>>17594152
A family member once told me that I have violence in my eyes. I wasn't even angry at the time.
>>
>>17593778
I don't know, in my experience, people who are very sure of themselves are also kidding themselves whether they know it or not. Especially if they're like that at a very young age. That comes from the parents and that's an unfortunate case. Sure it propels the person towards leading a good life early on in adulthood, but typically people begin to come into their own during early adulthood. She was probably just finding her place in life still while you have tricked yourself into purusing goals that you couldn't possibly have decided on by yourself.
>>
>>17594152
No that's because you come off as weird and therefore alarming.
>>
File: 1470102386281.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
1470102386281.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17593750
>>
>>17594168
Even close friends find eye contact unnerving, and we've done some weird stuff together.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.