[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

During high school have a huge crush on this girl but we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472745684421.jpg (455KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1472745684421.jpg
455KB, 1080x1920px
During high school have a huge crush on this girl but we're only acquainted. I sent her flowers at Valentines (through a 3rd party) and I just talked to her over the phone without telling her who I was. But something happened because I'm a fucking idiot and pissed her off. 2 days after that I tried to approach her when she's alone to apologize but she just passed by me and wouldnt talk to me. So that's that--I kept my distance. On the next school year a mutual friend accompanied her to my classroom and our friend asked if she can borrow one of my books and I agreed. After that she (not the friend) is the one who will approach me to borrow/give back the book for like at least 3x already. (All that time I never talked to her since I'm keeping my distance). So what the fuck? Does she want the d or not?
>>
Bait.
>>
>>17593651
Sending flowers anonymously and talking on the phone without identifying yourself is what the world calls stalking.
>>
I'm really concerned that she knows it was me who sent the flowers and called her that night. What do?
>>
>>17593858

this isnt /b/

>>17594437

this was like 15 years ago before social media was a thing or that mainstream. The 3rd party who gave her the flowers said she gushed though.

>>17594461

gfy
>>
>>17594466
>this was like 15 years ago
>>
>>17594510

guess who I saw a few days ago when I moved to another city [spoiler]and who's apparently single[/spoiler]
>>
>>17593651

How about you try striking a conversation and asking for a date, if things go well? Shit ain't hard. Be humorous about the flower\call thing, though, it's cringy as fuck.

Also don't get your hopes too high and work on broadening your options. You seem pretty obsessed.
>>
>>17593651
Let me guess, she's a total british bookworm full of education, standards, pretentiousness and you're just a humble chad trying to win her heart with your pitiful and cowardly attempts at showing love.

Are you a pretty boy blondie with intelligence, education and a good personality? If no then stay the fuck away from people who aren't at your level, come from different worlds and don't have anything in common with you.

I'm sorry if this sounds like a right-wing moral letter, but it's true. They have some semblance of truth and aren't just there as a dumb naive, old-fashioned message to teach children. It's useful for teenagers, adults, grandpas and all sorts of people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.