[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy randomly started chatting with me on Facebook about 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: girl-crying.jpg (18KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
girl-crying.jpg
18KB, 475x356px
A guy randomly started chatting with me on Facebook about 2 months ago, and we hit it off since. We talked every couple days and sometimes for hours and late in the middle of the night. We're not sure if there's anything beyond friendship, probably just a apprehensive/nervous thing, but he decided to come visit me (I'm in another state).

So we set up a dinner date and I invited my best friend to come along. Everything is turning out well, he's very handsome and we're hitting it off, but something happens and him and me kind of hit a wall that night. I don't know if it was something I said, or if I came off like I wasn't interested, but my friend picked up where there was kind of a lull in our conversation and they were nearly inseparable... I was so taken aback that I just kind of froze and I was very passive the rest of the night.

Jealousy got the better of me and I was really hurt that they were getting along so well... He invited me out to go to the bar with him but I declined for some stupid reason. Then my friend jumped in and said she would keep him company... I don't know why I did that, I just felt like I already lost.

I really like him, but I'm pretty sure him and my friend hooked up. It's driving me crazy, I don't know what they're doing right now, it's only been about 2 hours since they left together.

What do I do? Should I text them and see what they're doing, did I already lose out on a guy that I could have had a chance with? Or hopefully, do you think they're just hanging out and talking about what kind of person I'm like? Do you think he's still interested?
>>
...isn't it considered creepy to just message a girl on facebook like that?
>>
You already lost him, at least his exclusivity. He may still be interested in you, but he's also probably interested in your friend as well, although I doubt they've already hooked up if they left 2 hours ago, but no, you shouldn't call them. Realize that you fucked up a couple times through this process.

Also, why the hell would you bring a friend to a dinner date with someone you were interested in?
>>
>>17593645
Plenty of people do it nowadays, anon.
>>
I would consider anything you do with this situation to be damage control.

you might be able to get that guy's attention back. Its not like you didn't make any connection, at all, on Facebook. I don't think you have anything to lose by calling him, or whatever. Don't assume that he did the deed with your friend. not everyone jumps into bed with someone the very day they meet them. and if this guy is that kind of loose whore, then he probably did you a favor.

your bestie is a bitch, though. she knew you were just starting things out with this guy, and she poached him right in your face. whether she slept with that guy, or not, she tried to. fuck that, and fuck her
>>
>>17593653

Just to help break the ice since this was the first time we were meeting face to face
>>
The fuck kind of friend is that?? Jfc dude
>>
I sent a text to my friend, no reply ; ;

I'm too scared to even send a text to him...
>>
The way I see it, you've lost a friend as well as a potential boyfriend.

I really can't see why you'd invite your friend along on a date though.
>>
Your friend is a whore and a bad friend.
>>
>>17593634
serves you right for bringing a friend with you on what was supposed to be a date. learn your lesson, and carry on
>>
>>17593697
Right? OP your friend sounds super shitty
>>
>>17593634
Don't bring a friend on a date. Dump your friend.
>>
You brought a friend on a date. He probably thought you weren't interested because of it, and got with your friend. Whatever, fair game on his part.

But like the others have said, your friend is not a friend.
>>
File: kermit the frog.jpg (36KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kermit the frog.jpg
36KB, 480x270px
Yeah I kind of feel it for the poor guy

You brought a friend and clearly destroyed his fucking heart so he tried to adapt as best as possible and since he assumed you weren't availeable he went for your friend.

I really feel it for him. He managed it great not letting you believe it affected him
>>
>>17593958
This.

Learn form the experience, anon.
>>
>>17593634
>He invited me out to go to the bar with him but I declined for some stupid reason. Then my friend jumped in and said she would keep him company... I don't know why I did that, I just felt like I already lost.

He literally gave you the opportunity to ditch your friend and hang out with him alone. And if i was talking to someone i was interested and they brought a friend unless feelings were not overwhelmingly obvious i would assume i am being set up or there was nothing more than friendship in the first place.

Also your friend sounds like a crappy one.
>>
File: 1454490263576.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454490263576.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>17593634
>I really like him
what the fuck is up with you lol are you like 13

>hopefully, do you think they're just hanging out and talking about what kind of person I'm like?
kek right He would go all that distance to your place without getting his dick wet, how slutty is your friend ? he's probably balls deep in her by now and the thought of you might cross his mind occasionally, like "what a weird day, went on a date with this qt, ended up cumming inside her best friend, i'm ok with this hmm"

>Do you think he's still interested?
Yes, by all mean text him and set up another date. Bring another friend if you want.

Dude is lucky af, got 2 for the price of 1.
Moral of the story: hit on dumb insecure girls with hot friends on fb
>>
>>17593634
Your friend is a piece of shit And I hope you drop her after this, even if they didn't fuck.
Also the guy clearly only messaged you to get his dick wet. Since you didn't put out, your whore best friend is the lucky hole he's drilling tonight.
>>
>>17593645
Do you really think OP is a normal girl? She sounds lonely and insecure, perfect prey for this type of approach. It doesn't work on normal girls.
>>
>>17593683
That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. If you need a friend to tag along for something like that, you probably don't have much going for your personality-wise.
>>
>>17593683
She certainly did help break the ice. For herself.
>>
>>17593645
>not knowing about the halo effect

only creepy if you are ugly.
>>
>>17593634
So this guy comes from another state to see you and when he tells you to go in the bar with him you fucking decline, he is alone there and you are the person he has most confidence with and you rather leave him alone.

You are a shitty person and you deserve what happened to you, makes me mad how easy being a girl is and you fucked up so bad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.