[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she ghost me? Basically I met this girl online, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1H.jpg (134KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1H.jpg
134KB, 719x1280px
Why did she ghost me?

Basically I met this girl online, and we started chatting and hit it off massively. We would talk every day for 5 hours non-stop. Then it all abruptly stopped. (We do live an Ocean apart)

This is our last exchange. I tried to make contact twice after, she would read them, but I never get a response.
>>
she wanted physical contact over pen pals

either to look for it, or found it
>>
>>17593435
lol who knows. this seems to happen a lot
>>
Sort of henpecked. You sends long message, and she answers formal short message
>>
>>17593444
I guess. Kinda funny though. From Talking nightly for hours on end about all sorts of shit, to nothing in 2 days.

>>17593442
Possible.
>>
>>17593449
Not only me. She would send long series of messages at times, and I would just be there acknowledging them

And at other times it would be short back and forth. That was just a portion of the last exchange
>>
>>17593435
she's bored with it all and moved on
>>
>>17593459
Probably. Just kinda funny from 100 down to zero the following day.
>>
>>17593463

Thats not from 100 to 0, dude. Her answers were blunt and disinterested. Notice how she basically said little to continue the conversation? I'd say it went from 20 to 0
>>
File: 2H.jpg (159KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2H.jpg
159KB, 719x1280px
>>17593474
Keep in mind it was like 4 AM over there.

This is earlier in the conversation
>>
>>17593480

dude.. that answer doe. u guys are sure hitting it off well
>>
>>17593486
Eh. I had more indepth conversations with her, but not really recoverable, as I had to get my phone replaced, so I lost them all
>>
>>17593435

>Why did she ghost me?

Because fantasizing about being with someone who lives an ocean away is fun at first but eventually reality hits you and it loses its charm.

What, did you expect you were gonna talk to her every day 5 hours a day for the next year? Two years? Three?

The fantasy had to end sometime. Why not now?
>>
>>17593507
Makes sense.

Could this be a possibility? She began talking, and something in her caused some level of attraction to take hold, so to prevent it from becoming something bigger, she cut contact?
>>
Fuck people who ghost, UNLESS they're ghosting someone because of harassment, ect, then it's fucking cruel to just abandon a friend without a proper reason
>>
>>17593435
Because she's over it
Now fuck off
>>
Girls ghost guys all the time with no warning and no reason. Nothing you can do. Move on.
>>
>>17593435

>been using tinder since january
>stricly for ez pucci
>not interested in love
>was in a 5 year relationship and just felt like slaying
>rek girls left n right
>come across this cutie
>she lives nearby
>not only beautiful, shes smart as fuck
>we have the same views on life, the world and everything else
>wouldmarry.avi
>chat for hours late at night
>share intimate life experieces
>tells me shes trying to get a visa to get a job in new zealand
>few days later she gets the visa
>leaves in march
>insta delete
>>
>>17593742
Yea...

Even the girl who I had some issues with still deals with me normally. Talking for hours when I do contact her
>>
>>17594492
I sometimes think that it may be done if they develop feelings for someone, who is across the word. So they ghost them, to try and get it to subside
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.