[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going on a date this weekend How the fuck do I do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3174.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>going on a date this weekend

How the fuck do I do this

Tell me anything
>>
>>17593402
>bring cute doggy to date
>take woman home
>lock doggy out of bedroom and fill its bowl
>plow her

if you forget step 3 youre a monster
>>
>>17593402
Relax for starters, as of right now it's just another person

Secondly, go out and have a drink together. A little bit of liquor will ease tensions for both of you. Then just take it from there
>>
>>17593432
We're going out to a restaurant. She's 24 and I'm 19, so I can't have drinks in the restaurant, she probably will though.

Should I smoke some weed beforehand? She knows I smoke weed, but I don't know if she would want me to be high on a date
>>
>>17593448
Sure, just enough to mellow you out, but not enough to turn you into a paranoid faggot
>>
>>17593448
You should both smoke beforehand together if you want. Personally, I wouldn't be high on the first date or two. Also, next date you should go out during the day to a park and just take a walk on a nice trail and then maybe grab a take and bake and watch some netflix. You know where this will lead, young friend.

>tfw I'm a 24 fem that's hitting on a 19 male coworker
>>
>>17593532
Old hags pls leave
>>
Think about the type of woman or man youre dealing with here. If theyre adventurous or curious than theyd probably love to hear some endearing stories about your past. If they seem whimsical, than try to make them laugh. Also, ask them about their life and accomplishments. Give them genuine feedback. Try to be open, responsive, and attentive during conversation. Same goes for sex!
>>
>>17593593

oh my fucking god this depresses me so much. I dont have a single endearing story about my past. The only situation where I can be funny is in situations or during events due to my observational skills. sitting 1v1 with a table in between is the worst kind of situation for me. Its almost like I am afraid of it, whereas in company or online chat I can be very smooth.
>>
>>17593448
>19 years old
>can't even drink
god bless americuh
>>
>>17593599
I went on my first two dates as a 20 year old the other day. I'm pretty much the same way, nothing interesting to say about my life. But I got by by being decently funny and getting to know a lot about her background. Just talk a lot about her.
>>
>>17593601
Yea really

>>17593532
Yeah I don't know if I wanna be high on the first date. Also maybe you're her.
I have a super super low sex drive too. It's like non-existent

>>17593593
She's just normal man, I just know she laughs at stuff I say
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.