[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been talking to this girl for two weeks now. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1467100962766.jpg (56KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
1467100962766.jpg
56KB, 660x330px
So I've been talking to this girl for two weeks now. We've texted 24/7 and have hung out a few times but I didn't kiss her, but she texted our mutual friend and said she was surprised I didn't, but I've made my intentions clear over the past few day. She's apparently told our friend she likes me. She and I were on snapchat last night and she was crying about her ex and I comforted her and the next day we got coffee and talked for an hour at a park before she quickly had to go babysitt.

Just today we were texting and she said some foreign exchange student asked her to homecoming at another school. She said yes because she didn't want to be a douche. I said I was kind of jealous and she said it was just another highschool.

Btw i am 18, so none of that "you're in higschool?" Bullshit
Also didn't make a move cause of French fry breath so that might have fucked me over. What should I do? The other homecoming is in a week.
>>
>>17593385
>What should I do?

First off, stop texting her 24/7. Save those conversations for when you're in person.

Secondly, stop being a shoulder to cry on and letting her talk about her ex like that.

Third, stop beating around bush/making excuses and just kiss her already.

As far as the other guy, I wouldn't be too concerned. If she truly likes you, she'll stick with you, but you need to make a move soon, or she'll lose attraction. Maybe you can try to convince her and take her to your homecoming instead and kiss her then? If she's stuck with Panjeet, don't flip your shit. As I said, just take her out and make a move soon.
>>
>>17593470
>>17593470
It's homecoming at another school, ours isn't for like a month. But you do have a point about the texting. Idk about the ex thing cause he apperently bitched her out. I just said she could vent, she said thanks and called me sweet a bunch--it was just a text or two about it. I said we could get coffee tomorrow to cheer her up. She had to babysitt so she speed off before I could make a move
>>
>>17594213
By tomorrow I mean yesterday now
>>
>>17593385
Distance yourself from her a little. Don't be that emotional tampon faggot. Make your move.
>>
>>17593470 this
>>17594213

You stop talking to her and be interested in things that aren't her, for some reason it always pops the bubble of lack of interest she's building.

Bad side of it though, if it works she's immature as shut and really not the sort of person you should enter a long term relationship with, guess who'll be her crazy ex next? Kek

Stop caring about her like something super special and treat her like you've got other options, even if you feel like you don't you almost certainly do. I'm not saying act a dick, I'm saying act like a guy confident in his ability to act how he wants because he knows he'll bounce back. Sappy up now and you'll lose her respect and hopefully your own respect too.
>>
>>17594226
>>17594225
Good points. I'm just not gonna text her for a bit unless she starts up the conversation. I don't wanna seem butthurt by the hole thing tho, considering she's probably just being nice to the kid--I sure as hell don't wanna be in his position
>>
>>17594232
Well don't ignore her, but yeah, don't start any in-depth conversation. If she goes for a while without contacting you, text her some throwaway lulz and tell her it made you think of her.

Invite her to do something interesting you were going to do anyway by yourself. If she doesn't join, next time you talk to her tell her how cool it was.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.