[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my 30s. I'm attractive, wealthy, no problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (102KB, 979x979px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 979x979px
I'm in my 30s. I'm attractive, wealthy, no problem getting dates or anything. How do I stop being attracted to 16-17 year old girls? And why does it seem like the girls I date that are close to my age are just as valid as those I date fresh out of college?
>>
When you say wealthy, I am assuming a trust fund kid.
>>
>>17593249
I have a high paying job but yeah thanks to mommy and daddy's money.
>>
>>17593257
I mean it really doesn't make a difference. At least he admits it and doesn't try to claim he got to where he was with pure determination and smarts
>>
>>17593275
Wow so just because he is rich that means we have to salute him for being honest? Honesty is a fucking mandatory trait, not luxury.
>>
>>17593284
Every rich motherfucker I know claims they got rich with thier superior smarts and ethic and daddy's money and their degree from Stanford had absolutely nothing to do with it. At least this guy is honest about it.
>>
>>17593275
Honestly it's not a spoiled idea to want to succeed without determination and smarts.

Just think about how backwards it sounds to say you expect to work really hard and smart just to make enough money to stay alive. We shouldn't be fine with needing to put in an enormous amount of effort just to stay alive.

I still agree that the hard work needs to be done because the times we're in demands this of us to stay alive. But I won't agree with the idea that I should be ok with doing it
>>
Firstly, I don't think there is anything wrong with dating girls out of college, but 16-17 aren't even out of high school.
>>
>>17593305
>>17593292
>>17593284
>>17593275
Hey OP here I can talk about my money and all but I really just wanna stop ogling teen cunny at the supermarket.
>>
>>17593225
You can't stop it. They like you, you like them, what's the problem? Honestly this is another instance of society making a problem out of nothing and forcing people to live in ways that are unconducive to their natural tendencies.
>>
>>17593308
I've kind of made it a rule not to date anyone younger than 21 but a couple of girls around 18 >>17593318
have expressed interest. I listed the money because I think that's the biggest thing I have to offer over guys their own age but I totally understand the term jailbait now.
>>
>>17593275
yeah, don't minimize his accomplishments because he had money. It still take real work and effort to get through school and land/keep a good paying job. Anyway, in this day and age of student loans, poor people can achieve what rich people can
>>
>>17593225
if you feel being attracted to 16-17 year olds is wrong enough that you need to ask advice about how to fix it... surely you have some thoughts on what makes it "wrong"

those thoughts probably answer your own question
>>
>>17593225
youhave ever watched that show: millionaire matchmaker on (bravo) tv she talks about age approprate. which is what you want and what you need but your problem is the younger bitches just see your wallet. forget having a age range at you age. you need to grow up. you arent their age anymore. stop waiting for the birth of your next gf...
women your age have their own jobs and money so they arent looking for a man to take care of them. the damsel has saved herself. by now expect a women to have kids because not every girl is a nun living in a convent.
>>
You're attracted to young girls because they're attractive. They're the ones who can bear the healthiest children, and who are healthy enough themselves to raise it. There's literally nothing wrong with being attracted to hot ass teenagers, it's a biological imperative.

But yeah preying on them is different, don't do that
>>
>>17593352
Whenever I start asking myself why it's wrong I find myself justfying it too and that starts to feel a bit too creepy.
>>17593364
I dated a woman older than me for years who turned out to be disgustingly materialistic, I don't think there's an age limit for that type of behavior. And she worked for her money, and seemed level headed until the money grubbing manifested.
>>
>>17593386
>starts to feel a bit too creepy
you can answer your own question: why is it creepy?
>>
>>17593386
yes you are going to meet gold diggers but thats for you to filter out the bad ones from the good ones
>takes time to find the perfect woman for you, boy.
>>
>>17593394
Probably because they were watching Barney while I was getting laid for the first time lol
>>
>>17593404
you know the guy playing barney was a pedo right?
>>
>>17593379
underrated post
>>
>>17593225
There is nothing unnatural looking at 16 year old girls and finding them attractive. The problem comes if you act based on that and it is illegal in your country.

USA is one of the very few countries where sex with 16 year olds is considered to be pedophilia. It for sure is not equal partnership and kind of immoral, especially when they are inexperienced and virgins, but it doesn't make you a pedophile.

If you are just checking them out, there is nothing wrong with that. As you said, you date your own age women too.
>>
>>17593433
16 is actually legal where I live. There is a feeling of taking advantage and I've never acted on anything or even initiated flirting if they look like they're younger than college aged but they approach me sometimes or I'll find out their age later in the conversation.
>>
>>17593455
Do you find them intellectually stimulating? For me, even most 23 year olds are teenagers (I'm over 30). But noticing teenage girls is nothing unnatural, all the guys do that, really. They usually just don't like to be with young girls because it is unequal, boring, unintellectual and others think they are using them.
>>
>>17593487
I've met a 21 year old and a 29 year old who were both awesome intellectually stimulating to me but maybe because they were from totally different world views. Other girls I've dated of various ages, not so much.
>>
>>17593225
>How do I stop being attracted to 16-17 year old girls?
Why would you stop? Nothing wrong with that. If you're rich and have a good job, just move to anywhere that isn't a backwards shithole so the legal age is somewhere between 14-16.
>>
>>17593487
>Do you find them intellectually stimulating?
If you're suggesting that older women normally ARE intellectually stimulating you must be really fucking narrowing your dating pool artificially.

Plus, what does that have to do with whether a woman's sexually attractive? Not the least, so OP shouldn't care.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.