[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've lost all motivation and I don't know why. I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: help.gif (51KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
51KB, 320x320px
I've lost all motivation and I don't know why. I used to be one of the hardest workers even for shit I hated to do. One day when I got back to school, I just shut down and I have no longer have motivation to do anything except for stupid shit like hanging out with friends. I have no clue what happened and I made my mom cry a couple of times and I hated that.
>>
>>17593106

Maybe your body and mind needs a break or it might be pressure to perform.

Hows the relationship between your mom other than that? How's the relationship life?
Do you live with your mom?
>>
>>17593106

How long has this been going on OP?
>>
>>17593163
Yeah I live with her, the relationship has been very rocky since childhood. It's not all bad it has it's ups, downs, or just in the middle. I mostly just remember the middle and downs (could just be my pessimistic personality.) We don't really have compatible personalities.
>>17593166
Since the end of spring this year
>>
>>17593106

Maybe you feel like what you're doing, isn't something you deep down really don't want to do.
>>
>>17593589
well it's school and I'm not going to go anywhere in life without an education.
>>
>>17593607
Where are you in school?
>>
>>17593641
Last year until I graduate
>>
>>17593661
High school or college
>>
>>17593680
high school
>>
>>17593707
Same, I'm also a senior. I'm in a similar situation as you are. I haven't lost all my drive but a good bit is definitely lacking.

What I've come to realize is that highschool sucks. You're forced to learned about things you are interested in. But what gets me through this is knowing this is my last year. I focus on what I want to do/what I'm passionate about. Try thinking about how close you are to being able to study what you actually want to be studying
>>
>>17593724
thanks, anything else?
>>
>>17593735
Well what is it that you naturally are inclined towards. Like subject wise in relation to what you want to do
>>
>>17593757
I like art class and economics
>>
>>17593776
Do you have anything in mind that you want to do with your life in those fields?
>>
>>17593788
I want to make a cartoon or make my own comics
>>
>>17593789
Well I don't know much about that industry but why don't you start looking into how'd you accomplish that.

Instead of it just being "something I'd like to do" and make it into "something I am going to do", you'll have something to look forward to.

Look into the careers that surround that area and see what it takes to get there.

Just going through school to go through school is pretty hard lol. You'll get bored fast. I know I do and I fall into this trap all the time, but what helps me pull myself out of it is thinking about what I want to do and what I need to get there.
>>
>>17593817
thank you
>>
>>17593833
Np, I'm still struggling with it desu haha. But I here it gets much better in college
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.