[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tl;dr can't have guy - how to stop worshipping him Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ihcdbot.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ihcdbot.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
Tl;dr can't have guy - how to stop worshipping him

Is it meaningful to get obsessed over a guy, if you don't want to date him?

He is some sophisticated and classy large ham trope embodiment. With looks of an anime bishounen. Oh god.
(It can be intentional, he watched anime a lot)
You know that moment when some unusual person comes to your bleak life and shines in comparison?
That is that, i can't get enough of his crazy antics.

But he has lots of female friends, flirts with everyone, wanted to date my best friend.
And is so out of my league.

I am currently friends with him, trying to hide that i'm literally addicted.

How to distract myself from him?

And how to act with crushes you want to go away? I showed how i crushed on him like a little girl before, so now i try to keep some distance.

I try to see him as a role model, how he approaches opposite sex so easy. It inspires me and i am confronting guys now to find one to switch my attention to.
Am i going in the right direction?
>>
just be yourself
>>
I would advise to become one of his harem... but by your description he's the opposite of a harem lead. Tough luck.

Maybe you can sublimate your feelings into friendship?
>>
File: tumblr_n8s7krQu411tt218xo1_500.jpg (89KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8s7krQu411tt218xo1_500.jpg
89KB, 500x421px
>>17593150
I've done this and he didn't appreciate.
Stuttering naive girls don't attract him.

>>17593155
I am trying to be a friend and can act politely cold when i talk to him irl.
After that i can't wait to tell everything about him, including how i stalk him on facebook to my best friend.

Can you even live with an obsession over someone you don't see as a romantic partner?

He is a perfect role model and likes the same bizarro crap i secretly like, i simply can't
>>
Turn your shenanigans with him into a 4koma.
>>
>>17593285
Actually, it's a good idea

I'd really like to make him a character in any piece of art i'd eventually do.

He seems like perfect material, although i am no judge.
>>
>Anime
>bizarro crap

I don't get why people say this

It's not bizarro crap by any means, it's just crap
>>
Weebs are autistic
>>
>>17593419
the bizarro crap isn't anime it's mostly "oh the edge" gory pretentious songs and videos
>>
I keep phantasizing about him real-time
>>
Bump?
>>
Why don't you want to date him?
>>
>>17593182
>I've done this and he didn't appreciate.
>Stuttering naive girls don't attract him.
Have you made it clear you're interested in him? He may just not know it.

If he does know, whatever you do, don't get incredibly clingy. Theres a fine line between obsessively clingy, and someone who just loves you, and if you cross that line once, he will always keep you at arms length.

In any case, if it doesn't work out, don't bother trying to coax him into loving you. The heart wants what it wants, and just as you can't simply flick a switch and stop liking him, he can't do the opposite to start crushing on you. Just move on, and put it behind you, but most importantly, don't harbor hopes that he will one day fall in love with you. Unrequited love and unrealistic expectations destroy people.
>>
>>17594235
Because he constantly jokes about other girls that they broke his heart.
Also he had or has unrequited feelings to my best friend. Yesterday he asked me to invite them both to me somehow, you see.
That awful feeling when you feel you are simply means to get closer to your friend.

He is too sly and clever for a naive bumpkin like me. Still we have good time talking and he initiates it (maybe he is simply very social, he flirts with all cute girls).

He was very formal when it was evident that i had a puppy crush. I can say he isn't interested.

The problem is that I like him as a friend very much and want to interact with him more.
But all advice on getting over your crush involve limiting contact.
It'd be awesome if we could be good bros, but i keep crushing on him.
>>
>>17594285
It was painfully obvious i got an immature crush on him.
Oh, now I remember how he emphasized that i am "a good friend" to him and all.
Wow.
He deliberately avoided discussing it further.
That said, I was kinda bitchy at that time, because i tried to hide that i was not amused.

Well, i hope this crush will go away eventually. I'm trying to use him as a role model and talk to guys more confidently.
At least I get something from this situation.
>>
>>17594308
Well, either way, good luck. Just don't lament over this shit forever, it won't help either of you.
>>
>>17594319
Thanks, anon.
Only your opinion is helpful.

All my female friends tease and expect me to make a move, even though they live on the other side of the globe and have zero experience.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.