[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable for me to ask this girl I like to homecoming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: anonymous-ISIS-warning.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-ISIS-warning.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
Is it acceptable for me to ask this girl I like to homecoming? I figured it would be a good thing for me to do since we've never talked but I like her. I just haven't known how to start anything without looking like a complete beta. The only problem is she goes to a different school than me. Acceptable or no? Would it be weird to basically be asking her to her own school's homecoming? (my school already had theirs.)
>>
Make sure to wear a Guy Fawkes mask.
>>
>>17592993
>Would it be weird to basically be asking her to her own school's homecoming? (my school already had theirs.)

The rest is kind of fine... but this is the part where things definitely get a bit questionable....

Why not just ask her to something like lunch, or dinner, a concert, or just about anything else? Why are you jumping through so many hoops to build such a contrived situation?
>>
>>17593011
Everyone says I should start by saying "hey".

But it just seems so creepy to do that. Especially with other people around
>>
>>17593028
They mean say hey online you twit
>>
>>17592993
i saw this video on rekt feminsit videos about a woman pretending to be a guy to get insight onto the lives of guys

short version
girls are very attracted to forwardness. don't do the cheesy bits make even cheesier bits especially when a lot of people are around and then ask her directly to homnecoming. you should get here if you aren't an eggman and she isnt a stacy
>>
>>17593047
Really? She seems like kind of the shut-in type

OP here
>>
>>17593053
i used to be a shut in but then i realized that basically it is like a group vacation trip a ton of people will say that if you can get a few more committments then they will sign up.
but everybody says they will wait for somebody else to commit before they do, so it is a massive circlejerk of fuck all happening while the time to sign up shortens.

committing to something even if it is stupid or unlikely highly bolsters your chance of getting it done.

i think if she is a shut in and you go for a more persistant approach then she will probably go for it.

tl;dr

make sure she knows you really want to so if you go for remember to really commit.
>>
>>17592993
You're too old to be going to the homecoming dance, anon.
>>
>>17592993
do it senpai
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.