[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys About a month ago I had the worst string of panic attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1464403141180.jpg (21KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
1464403141180.jpg
21KB, 228x171px
Hey guys

About a month ago I had the worst string of panic attacks in my life. I couldn't stop shaking for nearly 2 days, got nausea and vomited. I was convinced I had brain cancer. I even cried a few times for seemingly NO REASON, which further supported the brain tumor idea.. When I went to the doctor and had abnormal liver enzymes (AST 67 ALT 94) I was convinced it was the end. The cancer had spread to my liver from my brain.

I got another liver test and came back normal, saw a neurologist and be said it's all anxiety.

I saw a psychiatrist on the 8th and started cymbalta. Since then I haven't been able to shake the feeling that I'm loosing it. Everything feels like a dream. Sometimes I have a hard time sorting my memories. Confusing some dream memories with real life. Last night I had a vivid nightmare and was upset for a few minutes, it took me two minutes to realize it was all a dream

I'm also having existential issues. Why am I here, what is the point, am I going crazy, society is so fragile, life is so fragile...

A few days ago I was driving home and on my way I saw a mailbox and firehydrant. In the corner of my eye. I was sure it was a person about to step in the road. Like 99%. When I looked at it for a second I realized it was just a mailbox

Sometimes I will think I hear a phone ringing.

I have had this happen before. I've also had delusions of medical problems. I was convinced I had a brain tumor a while back. I also have small sparks or flashes light in my vision ocassionally, especially when moving my head. I have had it looked at my an Opthomoligist and they said my eyes are fine.

After all of this, I started researching and noticed that many of these symptoms appear to be the signs of early schizophrenia
. My Symptoms: Derealization, Brain Fog, random messed up thoughts, replaying music in my head, Illusions, and anxiety.
>>
>>17592867

My days now consist of a constant fear of Schizophrenia. Every sound I hear needs to be accounted for. I often pull out my phone and video record to prove that a sound really happened. Just this last night, one of my brothers had an alarm that went off at 4am. Instantly, I thought I had hallucinated and spent the rest of the night googling predomal schizophrenia symptoms. Only to find out in the morning that alarm really happened

Could this be the start of schizophrenia? I have seen a Psychiatrist, but he thinks it's just ocd and anxiety.

I've also done 23andme genetic testing, and according to my raw data, I am 6x more likely to develop schizophrenia than the general population
>>
>>17592867

Previous delusions:

Circumsision irreversibly fucked up my sexual pleasure. Very depressed over this one for a long time. Thought it was fucked up that one of the only reasons humans reproduce was cut off of me.

The Government is watching my internet because I am half Iranian and have researched ISIS and Syria.

Previous Hallucinations: Mail Boxes are people breifly

Thinking I see enemies in CSGO where there are none; cant find the bomb.

Specks in vision
>>
Have you seen other professionals?
>>
>>17592915
Just a psychologist and Psychiatrist
>>
>>17592918
And they both said your fine?
>>
>>17592919
They said OCD. Anxiety and Depression but it doesnt explain my Hallucinations and Delusions.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Those aren't delusions.

Those aren't hallucinations

This isn't schizophrenia
>>
>>17592925
Dude you need to relax, your most likely fine. You're only slowly driving yourself crazy.
>>
Dude please seek help.

I went through the same thing before I started developing Schizophrenia. I started thinking I had something wrong with me and searched all over the internet looking for answers. I thought I was becoming a sociopath, I thought I had all these weird disorders. I started believing in weird rationalizations. I started to feel emotionless and confused.

Then the next stage was searching for the meaning of life. I was slowly disconnecting from reality and basically having an existential crisis.

Then I started having hallucinations like yourself. First it was objects being something other than they really were, then it progressively got worse. I started seeing synchronicity everywhere, looking at the clock at strange times, my computer started acting weird, people were acting strange... etc.

Please seek help ASAP, but don't freak out. Your story is extremely similar to mine before the eventually downward spiral. Please seek professional help or keep it in mind, but if you want please also try my healing audio. It might help a lot. In fact, I'm confident it's powerful enough to possibly prevent the onset if used correctly.

Be careful, stay safe.
https://youtu.be/l_qsBOImybQ
>>
>>17592946
How is it like having this disease?
>>
Sounds like early schizo
>>
>>17592953
I'm actually healed.

My foundation lies mostly upon science and logic. I'm an electrical engineering student for crying out loud.

I actually am compelled NOT reveal the mechanism behind why this works is because I believe people are too idiotic to realize that - logically, (namely schizophrenia) are caused by spiritual beings (demons). I never believed in anything spiritual until I got schizophrenia because it was the most logical reason. I think most of the world are clueless; they couldn't connect the dots over all these years and it only took me like two weeks.

This audio is essentially an exorcism on steroids (mixed with brainwave frequencies). No one has ever actually thought of making anything like this, which is why my"bullshit" works. It's because it is BOTH spiritual and scientific. Also, no one has ever thought of releasing something that addresses both dimensions.

I know science is using observations to reach conclusions (again... I'm an electrical engineering student). That's why I released this audio after regaining cognitive function following 2 days of continual use because I observed it worked on me and most likely found it would work for others as well. It's also why I said I needed feedback and testers.

I'd rather people be uninformed and have it work on them, rather then have them become close minded and myopic by human nature. Intuitive analysis tells me the probability of people actually trying it will be much higher.

Does it also occur to you that some "science" about many mental illnesses are just theories (especially among schizophrenia) that have never been proven true but we portray them as fact?

Also, the risk/reward clause of medication vs this audio is ridiculously in the audio's favor. Not to mention the total cost and improvement prospects... as well as proper root-cause analysis and mixing in fronts from both science and spirituality.
>>
>>17593032
Not OP but yea. How did you discover this? Honestly I don't think demons and shit exist.
>>
>>17592867

Sometimes, the truth is better left unsaid to help more people.

Also, I might be slightly over glorifying this audio, but it looks at mental illness from a different lens (leaning towards spiritual) and treats it in such a way.

I understand, labeling it as being able to treat the entirety of mental illness is slightly off-putting. However, based on my observations, I think the root-cause points to spiritual reasons for most mental illness, which is why I threw that label on there.

Maybe.. try using it for yourself after a while and see if it works? I left out the explanation because you don't need to believe in it for it to actually work. That's why it's not the placebo effect. It's the opposite of what you are - or maybe were - thinking. lol
>>
File: XiaomiWP1.png (399KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XiaomiWP1.png
399KB, 608x1080px
This looks like shizoaffective.
>>
Sorry annon, this is likely schizophrenia based.

Look on the bright side, now you can be a NEET
>>
>>17592867
This is likely schizophrenia
>>
>>17593032
You have a foundation of bullshit you fucking whack job. Keep stroking your dick thinking you've figured out this great mystery that only people as smart as you could have known. You're crazy and retarded even if you are an electrical engineering student (which doesn't mean shit).
>>
>>17592867
I dont see a single symptom of Schizoprenia here.
>>
File: XiaomiWP2.png (387KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XiaomiWP2.png
387KB, 608x1080px
Sounds like the start of psycosis
>>
>>17592867

First, keep in mind cymbalta takes 8 weeks to kick in fully.

I'm not really sure you're schizophrenic. A massive panic attack can fuck you up good. I had a string of them last year for a whole week.

I went to the ER 3 times and to urgent care twice because I couldn't breath, couldn't order my thoughts, my face was numb, I felt detached from reality. On an existential level I was detached, felt small and awful. Everyone around me seemed suspicious, like they had motives. The world felt fake and unreal. I'd hear a noise and it'd echo in my head for hours. Sometimes I'd realize I was conscious, and it'd surprise me. I'd remember things from 3 minutes ago and wonder how I'd forgetting them. It was the worse brain fog ever.

I also turned into a huge hypochondriac. Every LITTLE thing I felt in my body would set me off. If my heart was beating a little bit faster I'd think I was dying. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from thinking about breathing. I'd think I had low blood sugar from not eating every 3 hours even though I'm not even close to being diabetic. All the stress was giving me acid reflux, so I had actual physical symptons that I spun out in any number of diseases. Basically anything that went on with my body, I'd google and research and dive straight into another panic attack.

I don't think you're necessarily schizophrenic. You're in a vulnerable state where your brain wants to make sense of it's anxiety. But the thing about anxiety is that worrying about it, and convincing yourself you have diseases and mentail ailments is just going to make it worse. You really can't trust your own judgement right now. Trust the doctors, you've been to them enough that they'd most likely know if something was up.

For me to get over all of this I was on klonopin/Celexa. Dropped the Klonopin after a month and the Celexa back in March.

Being on anxiety meds helped me figure out how full of shit I was, and how my brain was wired to sabotage me.
>>
>>17593797
This, i dont think you're a schizo, they can do brain scans and most schizos have a deteriorated region in the brain (can't remember which one, but it's visible on scans). You probably just have bad anxiety and derealization and depersonalization.

Less screen time and more nature has always helped me stay grounded when I have these issues.
>>
File: 20160919_144232.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_144232.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17593797
Id go as far as to say Op isn't even showing any signs of schizpphrenia. The psycosis symptoms that he is show8ng are mild and explained by much more likely Senaeios like dpdr ocd. And anxiety

Come back when you're hallucinating
>>
Early psycosis, seek help
>>
Seems like psycosis, keep us posted about what you're becoming
>>
>>17594990
It's not fucking psycosis
These are outward symptoms of a temporal lobe brain tumor
>>
>>17592867

I have schizo-affective disorder which is pretty much schizophrenia according to my doctors.

I think your symptoms aren't quite Schizo but borderline. Mine are pretty much;
>Delusions that the day of the week is wrong (it's strange but I'm convinced the earth skipped a day)
> Paranoid that family/friends/total strangers are trying to track/kill me
>My husband wanted to marry me to make a show of it
> I hear voices of family and coworkers calling to me on top of other voices telling me I should die and also singing to me.
>Watching dead people/demons cross my vision while working/driving
> And really off beliefs that the government is out to get me.

I'm more high functioning schizophrenia. While I have tried killing myself when I was a teenager, being in my late twenties, I want to die because I see no point in living if I am dealing with a sick brain, I can be completely rational about it.
>>
>>17595108
How is op borderline. Those aren't even fucking delusions. The government is likely monitoring his Internet to a capacity.

OP you don't have delusions, you don't have hallucinations. You don't have any actual signs of schizophrenia. You have OCD, severe ocd and anxiety.
>>
Looks like schizo to me. I'm a psychologist assistant. Find help
>>
You're probably schizoaffective
>>
Someone developing schizophrenia rarely has insight into it..
>>
>>17592867
Go go the hospital NOW

These are signs of predromal schizophrenia.

Dont wait to have your first psychotic break.
>>
>>17595966
This.

Don't fuck around with shit like this.
>>
>>17595992
>>17595966
>>17595637
>>17595603
/thread
>>
>>17592867
Not to scare you but that actually sounds pretty serious.

Sorry bro.
>>
File: 20160922_161712.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160922_161712.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Op here
Psych still says it's anxiety and ocd. Should I get another opinion???
>>
>>17596585
Probably. If a psych doent think your schizo they are just waiting for you to go into full psycosis to get your shekels
>>
>>17596824
>>17596585
>>17596015
>>17595992
>>17595966
>>17595637
You definatly have schizophrenia or Shizotypical disorder....
>>
>>17595376
>government is likely monitoring
The belief that a person is being subjected to espionage, in a sense, could be true based on information about the NSA/etc.

However, when you have the individual in front of you, it does not matter if they say "The NSA is monitoring me," regarding psychopathology. Because this is inadequate information.

A person who says, "Yes, you know, Edward Snowden leaked this information showing the NSA is engaging in espionage that records our communications" may be reality-based.

A person who says "I know I am being monitored because they cannot hide the lights that flash across my wall" may demonstrate delusions.
>>
>>17596585

Has anyone gave you a benzo yet? Like Xanax, or Klonopin? Or just the cymbalta?

You might take a Xanax, break the chain of anxiety, and figure out most of the "symptons" you thought you had were your anxiety making you overanalyze your mental state.
>>
>>17597447
This.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.