[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here feel like they have zero control over the decisions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1468772244340.jpg (18KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
1468772244340.jpg
18KB, 540x555px
anyone else here feel like they have zero control over the decisions they make or how well/bad they come out?
Literally all I want at this point is to be fucking better at life. but no matter what i do I'll always end up as bad as i started when i first realized everything i do is shit
>>
retard virgin here, I wouldnt mind having a beer with you now comrade and laugh at life
>>
did you say something cringy to a girl or something, anon?
>>
File: bloody code.jpg (255KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
bloody code.jpg
255KB, 640x350px
>>17592859
You know i did a thing like that famalan one time i kicked a baby so hard it had diarrhea all over this other baby and that baby was fucked
>>
kind of yes. i think we get stuck in patterns and then even if they're negative we keep repeating without even meaning to because they're familiar.

then when you realize you want to change there is so much momentum going the other way that it seems too hard.
>>
>>17592859
So funny you say that, OP. I tried so damn hard to get to work on time today, barely fed but gotta work. I get there running in to find my badge snapped in half in my pocket, so now I have to wait about a half hour for upper management to walk me in (we have a guard shack etc). Long story short, life makes me late, my boss gets upset, and my excuses sound like shit even though they're all true.
>>
>>17593214
My friend is a great example of this. He always finds himself in a bad relationship. Then he tries to stick to them, no matter what anybody says.
>>
A large part of suffering for people is just operating out of whatever they've learned through their childhood. If you want to fix your life get to the root. Find a hypnotherapist and make your mind work for you, not against you. Otherwise you'll be wrestling with the 800lb juggernaut that is your subconscious mind.
>>
>>17593214
>>17593240
so what you guys are saying is that self improvment is supposed to be one of the hardest fucking things youll ever do in your life?
>>
>>17593362
I mean it's not easy, but nothing worth a damn ever is.

I dropped out of college, moved out got my own place, made 35k a year and was comfortable. After a few years I knew that wasn't going to be enough to achieve my dreams of traveling the world and early retirement. So a year ago I jumped back in school. It's not easy working 30 hours a week, going to class for 15, and still working out and staying in shape (used to be a fat fuck) but as hard as all this is it was harder being miserable in my own mediocrity. I felt like I was going no where fast.

Not trying to brag on myself, I'm one of the laziest fucks I know. I'm still miserable sometimes as well, but I feel better being in charge of my own life then just being passive about it.
>>
haha fell for the school meme
>>
>>17593414
It's only a meme if you majored in things like SJW studies or underwater basket weaving and even then a degree is greater than no degree.
>>
>>17593431
Depends on what you're doing. The guys who go into trades don't need that shit.
>>
>>17593440
I worked at a plant as a contractor for two years, one as a laborer ($15hr) and an iron worker helper ($19hr) and it was good money it was physically and mentally draining. I got a long with my crew well but they weren't my kind of people. It also made me want to do nothing but go home and do nothing.

Nothing wrong with trades it's good money but I come from a family of laborers and tradesman. I've seen the toll it takes on their body. My uncle, one of the few who isn't busted up started his own business and kills it but he has no free time. I've learned I'd rather work with my mind than my hands.
>>
>>17593431
im comp science
>>
>>17592859
Ah yes, the lazy, the cowardly, the losers who barely passed school after studying in the summer.

Well, OP. To tell you the truth. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, MY NIGGER.

If you're born a loser then you stay that way. Don't lie to yourself that you'll ever change.
Intelligence, imagination and talent is something you're suppose to be born with. Only later are you capable of developing said talent and turn it into something good.

There's 4 dimensional characters capable of amazing feats to the level of a god.
And then there's background characters who are lucky to even land a decent job.

Sorry, mate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.