[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a co-ed house with 15-20 other people >cute girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: remedios_varo.jpg (116KB, 800x637px) Image search: [Google]
remedios_varo.jpg
116KB, 800x637px
>live in a co-ed house with 15-20 other people
>cute girl moved in at the beginning the semester
>flirted with her a little
>went on a hike with her and she told me that a few people from work would probably be there
>the work friends apparently have a thing and we left them kind of early and walked back to her car alone
>talked a lot; she asked how often I get "physical" with pretty clear sexual undertones
>she brought up a movie on the way back and I said we should watch
>planned to watch it together this Friday night after our house dinner

If she isn't interested romantically, will she invite other people to join us at dinner?

I feel like it's a bad sign, but at the same time we do live together. If she is interested, she may be wanting to take things slow and one way of doing that would be to invite people to watch the movie with us.

We brushed shoulders a lot on the hike btw. I feel like we've got really good chemistry and things in common. I just can't tell if she feels the same way.

Do you guys think I'll know for sure by the time we're done watching the movie?
>>
>brushed shoulders
>can't tell if she feels the same way
Good news, idiot. It wasn't an accident.
>>
>>17592696
Um, anon, do you have a crush on OP too?
>>
>>17592718
No, I was just annoyed at 200 words of useless backstory when it could have been.
>I walked with a girl for a few hours and we kept brushing shoulders. Does she like me?
Which answers itself anyways. OP hasn't dealt with romance that much, I guess.
>>
>>17592728
I mean the trail we were walking on was kind of narrow.

And I don't think it's useless back story. We're housemates so things are more complicated than usual.
>>
>>17592733
But you didn't ask for advice on dating a roomie. Do you want some? (Not that I can help. Maybe someone else could)
Narrow trail complicates things. Now I can't say without actually seeing it. A friendly girl will brush shoulders on a narrow trail, but not usually on a wider one.
She will drop hints if she wants to. If she invites others to watch the movie, it's a no go.
>>
>>17592743
Yeah the movie is another complicated thing. She said after dinner would work and we're going to watch it in the house media room. It seems like privacy might be difficult, especially because we'll be going from dinner to the movie.
>>
>>17592760
Then look out for hints. Preferably, you'd catch them without thinking about it at all. Can you do that yet?
Easy one is where she wants to sit on the couch.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.