[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances for me recently injured gf to cheat on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1472549109321.jpg (26KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472549109321.jpg
26KB, 524x400px
What are the chances for me recently injured gf to cheat on me with her therapist?
More importantly, if my gut is right, how do I expose her?
>>
>>17592197
Why do you even think this is going to happen in the first place?
>>
>>17592202
Just my paranoia. She said she'll be going to therapy more than twice a week (which was the recommended amount) and also this therapist was introduced to her by her ex (whom kinda hates me)

How do I expose anything? I'd rather bust my ass and find out it's nothing than be a clueless cuck.
>>
I hope you're at least aware of how retarded this sounds. Guys like you lose their girlfriends by being crazy and pushing them away. It's a therapist, you manchild.
>>
>>17592230
Don't listen to him OP, therapists, especially Jewish ones, are notorious for using their powers of persuasion to make people "come to their own conclusions", ie planting seeds of thought into their brains that eventually blossom into whatever the therapist wants them to think.

Right now I'm in a legal battle against three of them for prescribing anti-psychotics to my mother who just had depression after getting a divorce and losing her job in the housing crisis at the same time, and now she's irrevocably mentally damaged because of their toxins that they told her to take at the cost of hundreds of dollars to line their pockets.

Your girlfriend is not safe. She should not be going to therapy when she has friends and family. Therapists put scars on the souls of people, using toxic pseudo-scientific religious rituals that contaminate the very fiber of a person's being. The same can be said of New Age yoga instructors and people who smoke marijuana.

I strongly advice you to tell her parents you worry about her mental state going to a stranger for therapy instead of good ol' mom and dad, and that you are doubly worried because her abusive ex-boyfriend (regardless of whether or not he's actually abusive) suggested this to her, as it might be a means of trying to get control over again after finally escaping his clutches.

Good luck, and may God have mercy on her.
>>
>>17592197
I don't think you should worry OP. It's a bit far-fetched actually... Is she acting shady for the rest? When did she start going? Does she talk about him or does she not talk about it at all? These are all things you should ask yourself but I don't see why you should have any worries.
>>
>>17592212
>How do I expose anything? I'd rather bust my ass and find out it's nothing than be a clueless cuck.

YOU probably need to be seeing a therapist too dude...

First of all...

It is against their code of ethics to sleep with a client.

The American Psychological Association specifically prohibits any outside relationship between a client and a therapist.

If you are caught, you will probably be fired form whatever practice you work for, will lose your license, and will subject to civil law suits for malpractice.

Why the fuck would anyone risk that, just to get laid with your girlfriend? Get over yourself.
>>
File: cheese fry.jpg (248KB, 640x980px) Image search: [Google]
cheese fry.jpg
248KB, 640x980px
>>17592197
just do it senpai

famalan
>>
>>17592197
therapists are proffesionals, not sleeping with clients is a big deal in their industry

now I'm not going to say you are wrong, but I have to ask; why do you think she is cheating on you?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.