[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should you break up with somebody? My girlfriend and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1473838913194.jpg (18KB, 199x196px) Image search: [Google]
1473838913194.jpg
18KB, 199x196px
When should you break up with somebody?

My girlfriend and I have been together for three years, and here are some of my concerns.

I don't get the time to myself that I want. When I say that I want a day to myself its a huge deal and she inevitably has some sort of breakdown or comes up with a reason to get mad at me, even when I'm just trying to play games or read.

She is constantly asking me for money and transfers because she has no income. I pay for at least a meal daily for her, bare minimum.

She never really appreciates what I do. If I mention that I'm trying to be careful with money she gets upset and pissy at me.

She refuses to call places without me there. For example her bank.

She constantly tries to get me to travel, which I want to do, but the girl has no fucking money. She went to Montreal a few months ago with her family and I had to transfer her 400 bucks because she ran put.

She birches about her friends nonstop but as soon as I say anything or get irritated at something they've done like make us wait an hour for them, she jumps at me and defends them.

Sometimes she'll tell me "I'm just going to watch X, you can go on your computer". I start playing a game and as soon as I'm done or try to talk to her she's irritated.

My first real relationship, I'm 21, and I don't know what's considered normal and what's considered too much.
>>
I would have left when she asked for all that money. That shit is not normal.
What are some pros about her? What is making you stay?
>>
She is scamming the shit out of you rofl
God damn OP, leave this slut.
>>
>>17592152
I guess our memories honestly. I didn't really consider that. She can be very nice and sweet at times, I guess it's for those moments. I'm comfortable and relaxed around her, I feel like myself.

It's frustrating at the same time, I just got my license a few weeks ago and I'm getting used to driving. But if there's ever an area I don't feel comfortable driving in, or i tell her my sister needs the car or its raining really bad, she'll just disregard it and either getting super pisssy until I do it or put me in a situation where I need to do it. For example I told her I didn't want to drive one of our mutual friends home because they lived super far away in an unfamiliar area. I go and pick her up that same day, her and her friend get in the car and immediately she asks to go pick something up at her house. It's just frustrating. I wouldn't do that to her.
>>
>>17592293
She doesn't respect you and she treats you like a slave. You give into her demands, so that's why she continues to do it. You're still young and you don't deserve to be treated like shit by this girl. It's always easier said than done to say dump this person, but if you can only think of a small handful of pros and majority cons, is it really worth it?
>>
>>17592304
This makes sense. Thank you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT4Riju1uBY
>>
Your gf is either controlling or has some sort of trauma/mental illness.

If its the former you need to separate ASAP because life is too fucking short to have someone else dictating what you should do and there are enough assholes in this world that your significant other shouldn't be another one in your life.

If its the latter, she needs help and needs to go through counseling - support her the best you can but make it clear that if she refuses to work on her issues then you can't be with her. Its not your fault she is I'll or traumatized.

Sounds to me like she's an abusive leech though and you should fucking escape.
>>
>>17592119
I love how precisely you described my ex-gf.
She made the first step when we got together, I was lonely as fuck, so it was easy. Also wanted pussy.
First few months were heaven-like, going out, having fun and fucking like rabbits, then the relationship went straight to the "comfort zone".

The comfort zone is a magical place, where she learns that you can be milked for money. Actually they don't often realize this, and they don't directly go for the green gold or your credit card. But your partner will beg you for special dates, fancy dinners, travelling, and such. As time goes on, she'll think that your relationship is becoming boring, because you're "always" working/studying/doing your things. So it's your fault, isn't it?

You'll start feeling full of her, because she always clings on you, taking your time with her nonsense bullshit, constant arguing over the smallest things and whining like daddy's little princess. In the meantime, you'll also start feeling bad, because your shitty self-esteem starts questioning your own actions.

"Fuck, I have to get my life together. I can't even manage with working/studying/etc while being in a relationship? I'm comfortable and relaxed around her, that means I'm happy, right? I can't be such a loser!"

So you will start telling yourself that she's not the source of the problem, because you're the one who's not trying hard enough. Bullshit. It took me 1,5 years to realize I've been lying to myself the whole time. After a few weeks of trying to figure my shit out, I started asking myself daily "Should I break up with her?". The answer was always "We'll figure it out, I love her".
>>
>>17592572
Then shit got really bad. I was arguing with myself day after day, felt like I'm going crazy. I'm usually a calm person, people around me often tell me how they never seen me upset. Fucking hell, I was angry inside. This whole situation got me to the point, where I realized that the "love" I thought I was feeling for her, turned into disgust and anger, which I didn't realize.

Long story short, I broke up with her, she got fucking mental. It wasn't nice and calm, there wasn't any scene with "let's stay in contact, we'll stay friends".

But man. It was like crawling out of my mother's dark and bloody womb again, into the sunshine and happiness.

End it, you're just slowly killing yourself in an unhappy relationship.
>>
>>17592119
so you cant love someone if theyre poor? what? if this was a major problem to you then you shouldve left at the start, thats so naive. shes mad probably because you guys dont spend quality time together or talk about meaningful things. if you had more quality than quantity in the relationship she wouldnt be having those problems with you. also the travel thing sounds like bs, she shouldve calculated what she would end up with. oh and all women like to travel, get used to it.
>>
>>17592153
not necesarily, if a relationship is shit a girl can just go find someone else who also has money. they dont have to be using them they just want a good personality. if she was using him she wouldnt care about his personality or the fact that they have NOTHING IN COMMON
>>
>>17592349
yeah it makes sense because hes praising your dumb ass. stupid males end up with divorces and single and complain about why theyre not getting laid.
>>
>>17592572
"also wanted pussy" you deserved her milking you. maybe if you didnt fuck her and send her home she wouldnt be asking you to talk to her all of the time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.