[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has been acting a bit cold it seemed to me, so yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1466113681118.jpg (199KB, 1171x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466113681118.jpg
199KB, 1171x1600px
My gf has been acting a bit cold it seemed to me, so yesterday I told her that. Asked what's wrong.
She said she never noticed that she's been acting cold towards me, and when prodded, she started crying.
She said she never wants to hurt me but she's been having this depression for a year and she feels like she messes and ruins everything she touches. She said she cares deeply about me and that I'm the best guy ever, and she thanked many times for being there for her.
She promised me she'll try to change for the better and get over her issues.

I want to help her, /adv/ what's the best course of action?
>>
Be there for her, and especially BE PATIENT WITH HER

you can't get her to get through whatever she is going through, but you can help by supporting her
>>
>>17591015
I am a calm and pațient guy usually, but how can I "BE PATIENT" with her specifically? What does it mean? Not push her around to do things she doesn't like?
I told her yesterday I don't know how to treat her because I don't want to distance myself from her, but at the same time I don't want to suffocate her either.

It broke my heart to see her cry, man. It killed me and I silently wept as well. I actually dropped tears right there with her, something that never happened to me in my entire.life.

I love her damn it. I will always love and support her and I want her to know that.

How do I do that?
>>
>>17591012
does she have friends ? male friends ?
>>
>>17591012
>>17591024
Welcome to my lifelong struggle. I run into these types and have no clue how to help them. They usually get over it though, at least for a time.
>>
>>17591032
We have a group of friends, there's both guys and girls in this group.
Why?
>>
dump her, why being with her while you can bang some mentally stable cumdumpster
she's useless
>>
>>17591380
The fact that you cannot bond with women says more about you than about women.

>>17591012
OP, if she has been depressed try to suggest her to get therapy or medical help.
Helping others helped me - volunteering was the best cure for my depression.

Other than that - be kind, be supporting, don't lose patience. She will be annoying and it will be painful sometimes to deal with her. It's tiring but she will be okay, and you'll be too.
>>
I wish my boyfriend would notice that I'm depressed.
>>
>>17591390
why would i "bond" with some inferior subhuman kek

OP dump her, the sooner the better
>>
>>17591012
she cheated on you, lol

force it out of her, and immediately cut contact with as few words as possible when she admits it.
>>
>>17591433
I've had my own thoughts about cheating on me, but I couldn't voice them.
It's not like I think she went all the way and fucked somebody, but maybe she's had thought/talks with other guys and things like that, which is extremely painful to think about.

Like I said, the moment I saw her cry it killed something in me. All my rage, sadness and anger. I just wanted to hold her and protect her. I met with her with the idea of telling her everything on my mind, and maybe even break up, and I couldn't do it.

And the deeper I get, the more I feel like I can't ever break up with her.

I can't believe that merely a few months ago I was happily single and had literally no concern on my mind, and now this.
I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

It's destructive for my mental health to ever think of it, but how do I subtly expose that my gf's been cheating on me?
I have no proof, just a hunch, just a sickening feeling in my gut.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.