[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Immigration work to the UK? Ive got a friend that lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (140KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 564x564px
How does Immigration work to the UK?

Ive got a friend that lives in Czech Republic (has done her whole life) and works there. Shes 21
She wants to move over to England and work, better money, slightly less depressing country etc.

What would she have to do? What rules/restrictions are there for her to deal with?
She'd be living with a friend of her mother.
>>
Xenophobia attacks are everywhere now as a result of brexit, especially against eastern Europeans.
>>
>>17591002
I'm sorry, but did you even bother trying to find even the tiniest bit of information about this?
>>
>>17591008

I googled it, got some info about permanent residence permits and stuff. Wanted thoughts from people that have dealt with it personally
>>
Britain voted brexit because we are sick of all the damn immigration dont come here we have had enough stay in your own shitty country and make it somewhere you want to live instead of shitting all over the uk and bringing it down to your crappy standard.

Its fucking up the country schools are full of kids that dont speak english hospitals are full to capacity and housing standards are going down thanks to people like your friend she will end up cleaning toilets and sucking dick on the side anyway because thats what eastern european women do in the uk and they are all bitches with filthy looks on their faces.
>>
>>17591115
Rekt, now you know how the rest of the world felt when you yellow teeth fuckers marched in their streets in the past couple of centuries.

I hope all of you get cucked out of existance by Muslims
>>
>>17591121

Who gives a fuck about the last couple of centuries I live in the here and now and right now I dont want any fucking more

I never marched in whoever the fucks country it has shit to do with me I dont give a fuck if some old dead english man raped your old dead ancestors but I do care that right now peoples quality of life is being affected by twats that think our streets are lined with gold when in reality they are lined with migrant human detritus.
>>
why isn't this friend of yours doing her own research?

Do you hope she'll sleep with you if you help her leave the Czech Republic?
>>
>>17591115
You voted for brexit because you are easily scared retards. Enjoy your wave of immigrants from india and pakistan.
>>
>>17591258
This.

It's what Nigel form the ukips promised.

Closer ties with the brown people of the common wealth not the white hotties of europe.
>>
Tell your friend to fuck off we don't want her.

CUNTS LIKE HER ARE WHY WE LEFT THE FUCKING EU. FUCK OFF.
>>
She's literally too lazy to do her own research to move to England so I bet the odds of her getting a job are slim to none.

Just another Eastern European whore looking to snatch the money out of the hands of the British working class.

Nobody wants your useless Czech whore.
>>
>>17591115
>> Immigration makes a country poorer

God people like yourself make me question democracy so fucking hard.
>>
>>17591002
>> UK votes for Brexit
>> UK voting for more Paki Immigration instead of Europeans

But right, Immigration will come to a halt any day now..
>>
>>17591002
Are you the same guy who made a thread about moving to the Czech Republic to meet your waifu?
>>
>>17591115
Immigration provides cheap labour you cunt, cheap labour that is needed for growth.
>>
>>17591006

Thats a nice chain of cause and effect
>>
Stay out
>>
>>17591550

mb

[spoiler]Its going well since then, xenophobia of my fellow countrymen aside

Real talk: Ive been working a lot the last few days, everythings gotten a bit blurry, What was that other thread about?
>>
>>17591550
>>17592127

Spoiler fail
Also I just re-read the post, Ive never considered moving there, I was considering going for a weekend to meetup with her there before she moves here

Did I make a thread about that? I genuinely cant remember but its making a little light go off in my brain that says I did
>>
>>17591743
>growth

Of what? All of the first world countries on earth need no more growth. They're large enough, economically, and physically. Send the niggers to Africa to stimulate growth, or better yet, keep them in their own shitpile they came from and let them fight for the land so it can grow.

Dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.