[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ year old virgins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 25

File: still virgin.jpg (162KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
still virgin.jpg
162KB, 500x374px
Who /25+virgin/ here?

If there are any people who lost their virginity after 25 years old, you are welcome to post and tell us how you did it.
>>
24, thank fuck, comic Con
Found some chick who was aching to have me inside her, was ez

I figured whyNot,
>>
>>17590902
26 and ya. But I am fine with it really. Working on upskilling and getting my career going first before committing to anything. Have a happy family life, neat little circle of friends and my books to keep things grand. I am content, whatever will be will be.
>>
>>17590902
27 F. I was fat in high school and totally out of the social/sexual world. By 20 I had resigned myself to a non-sexual existence. Then some health problems led to my losing a lot of weight. I'm still not slim, but I am human-sized, and to my amazement men began noticing me. It took me a while to believe it, but eventually (27) I began what is a fully satisfying sex life.
>>
>>17591079

If she is fat, chubby or ugly. Don't do it mate, just word of advice because you feel like utter shit after.
>>

Gave up because of the wizard meme, figured no woman would ever accept a virgin over 30 since they have their pick of more sexually experienced guys.

Sucks because I worked really hard to improve myself back then (dropped 100lbs, worked on social anxiety), but now I don't have any motivation anymore.
>>
25 here, I'm fat but really talk so I kinda don't look fat at all.

But still, I don't like to go to parties so I don't plan to fuck anyone soon.

The fact that here (Peru) every aspect of a social life revolves around clubbing makes it worse.

I don't really mind, however. I would like to try it once to see what it is like, and that's it.
>>
I'm an asexual female. Often sex jokes and innuendos go over my head, that's the only thing that makes me feel different from normies.
>>
Just turned 28, hoping I can turn things around because just this year I finally stopped being a NEET and found a (shitty) job and moved out of my parents house.

I'm taking my time, and I won't sweat it if I make wizard status, we will all eventually make it. Believe that.
>>
>>17591791
>asexual

Shut up and leave the thread.
>>
>>17590902
Turning 24 this Friday so I have a year left

I'm a virgin because I don't try hard enough and I only really want to be with a girl I find fairly attractive. I can initially attract some of them but then they get bored with me somehow. All the pretty girls my age know their worth, they know that they are in their prime and sought after, and are holding out for the best they can get. I hope I can find the strength soon to step up and be that guy.
>>
>>17590902
What is the sign actually for?
>>
>>17592331
A poster for a movie called The Virginity Hit
>>
>>17592360
Was a good film?

What happened when you rang the number?
>>
>>17592379
I'm afraid I don't know, I just googled the link on the bottom of that poster.
>>

I manipulated a 30+ nice lesbian.

Not proud of it. But it worked
>>
>>17592441

so you aren't a virgin anymore?
>>
File: 1465417922543.jpg (21KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1465417922543.jpg
21KB, 352x352px
>>17590902
>be helpless virgin
>have less contact with family because my mom started talking about grandchildren
>very few friends
>dislike my best friend over the last two years
>i feel it's justified
>makes me feel even worse
>just realised i will be 25 in few weeks
>>
>>17590902

Lost my virginity at 24 (almost 25).

Incoming wall of text. Basically my life's story up to this point.

I was a shy, total social recluse growing up. Up until middle school, I would pretty much only have one friend at a time, and I was stick to them and only them. Middleschool I met a friend, and we became a part of a group (and we're still friends with that group). Through out middle school and high school, I pretty much exclusively hung out with them, and would avoid everyone else.

I was the kind of kid who, even as a teenager, still dreaded the days my family would go out to eat because it meant i'd have to speak to the server to order food.

The kind of kid who would hear someone knocking at the door and mentally huddle in to a corner trying not to make any noise, hoping they'd just go away.

When I turned 18, I got kind of sick of being that way, so I started trying to change.

I took it in little steps.
I changed my clothes.
I got an actual haircut.
I started standing straight.
I started looking people in the eyes as I spoke to them.
I started making myself smile.
I started speaking up louder.
I started making myself exaggerate every facial expression.
As I got more and more used to forcing myself to doing those things, I would force myself to do more things.
I would ask questions in class/work.
I would have conversations with the teachers
I would go out of my way to introduce myself to classmates/co-workers and try to make small talk.

By the time I was 20 I was forcing myself to believe I was good looking--even if I didn't really. and Then I forced myself to go to parties and do the same thing try to do the same thing I was doing with classmates/coworkers with total strangers (Walk up to each and every person I didn't know and just say Hi, I'm <anon> and shake their hand while looking at their eyes).

Cont... Part 1 of 5(?)
>>
>>17592512
>Part 2 of 5(?)

By 21/22 I started forcing myself to go to restaurants after work. To sit at the bar. And to start a conversation with whoever the fuck was around me (male/female/young/old/customer/bartender/etc)

22. I was kind of in a state of limbo.. Earlier, about when I was 20, after a particularly bad bought of depression that seemingly came out of nowhere. Like it was one of the best points in my life. I was doing well in school, leading a study group, doing well at work, was getting super close to a girl... but then out of nowhere, I just mentally collapsed. I stopped going to school except for exams, I stopped going to my study group, I stopped going to work, I stopped answering phone calls from my friends, from my classmates, from her. And what made it all even more depressing was I knew there was absolutely no reason whatsoever for this to be happening.

Soi'd made a suicide pact with myself, telling me that by 22, my depression (which I'd had on and off since I was about 12--apparently I was biochemically predisposed, but such a borderline case that my doctor figured I was better off without medication) it'd be put to a stop, one way or the other, because I was tired of that shit ruling me and ruining things.

And that day came and went, and I wasn't depressed, so I followed through with my promise and I never let myself be depressed again. (Now, the infrequent times Every time one of those thoughts pops up, I kick myself straight.)

But I was still in limbo. I wasn't depressed, but without that I felt numb. Like the world was no longer darker, but just completely grey.

Cont...
>>
>>17592517
>Part 3 of 5(?)

Then I met a girl who changed that. Speaking to her, hearing her story, seeing how she was persevering, genuinely inspired me. She had moved to the area (los angeles) from a small town to go to college to become a teacher. She had trouble adjusting to how much more superficial people were. A year ago she was drugged at a party and raped. Her boyfriend couldn't handle it, and dumped her. 6 months later, a 10 year old kid she was tutoring--her favorite student--was hit by a car and killed in front of her, in front of their house. So much bad shit was piled on in such a short time, but she was still forcing herself to smile her radiant smile, and to go on. She was clearly hurting, but she didn't let any of that stand of the way of her reaching her goals.

And realizing that I thought, if she can do it, I can too.

I remember that very night (or morning rather. We met at a party I was hosting for a friend's birthday, we ended up talking until the sun rose), I thought to myself that this was it, this was the day everything was going to change.
And it did. From that moment on, it was like the world was filled with color.

The next day, we said our good byes. A few weeks later I got in contact with her through Facebook, basically thanked her for telling me her story, and told her how much it inspired me, and wished her the best.

23. At this point I was well on my way to fully hitting my stride. A friend invited me to her apartment warming party. I go because why not. And now guess who her roommate is.

>Cont...
>>
>>17592524
>Part 4 of 6(?)

We almost instantly pick right back up where we left off that day over a half a year ago. We start hanging out on random days, we start meeting up for random lunches, parties, drinks, whatever. After about half a year, without me knowing it, I find myself looking forward to it more and more, I start feeling more excited than I can ever remember being, I feel like every day is a brand new day and brand new opportunity, and every moment I spend with her, only reinforces that feeling even more. I'm starting to fall head over heels for her, but I don't realize this, or don't want to admit this.

And that's because up until this point, some deep down part in the back of my mind believes I don't deserve love or a girlfriend yet. Because as much progress as I've made, I still feel like I'm fucked up kid and can't handle it. Of course, on the face of things I rationalize it as, "I have other priorities right now" and "i'm just waiting for the right person".

One night, after a party that's wound down, it's just me, her, and one of her male friends. Earlier she'd ask if I wanted to crash on the couch and I said yeah, but now noticing the mood, I feel like I should probably get out, so I said good bye and leave.

As I'm halfway to the gate, she runs out of the house to catch me.

>cont...
>>
>>17592528
dafuqs taking so long
>>
>>17592528
>part 5 of 7(?)

She asks what's up, and why I'm being weird.
Nothing, don't worry about it.
She says no really
I tell her It's a bad idea to say anything.
She pushes again
I blurt out, "It's because I think I'm starting to fall in love with you"
I'm completely stunned, and so is she.
She asks, "wait... you... what?", while her vivid green eyes quickly flicking to the right and left then back to me in confusion, while a bemused smile starts creeping up on her face
In my shock, I mindlessly start repeating myself
She shuts me up midway with her lips.
My first kiss.
It's like lightning is charging down my spine and spreading to every single nerve, even deep in the tips of my fingers and toes.
When we stop to breath, she's giggling in a way i've never heard before, and we're both smiling stupidly.
We have a brief conversation where at the end I tell her I still should go back, and she says ok, and starts skipping back to her door, and shouts back to call her later.
An hour after, the entire drive back, I'm still feeling that electricity coursing through my body.
That memory is seared in to my mind.

But now I self destruct.

The next morning I try to contact her, but her phone goes straight to voicemail, and i'm so surprised that I leave a rambling and cringe worthy voice mail that's so long it cuts out. And right now I'm freaking the fuck out. I ended up dropping another bomb on her that same night after our kiss. At one point she straight up asks me if I'm a virgin, and I tell her the truth that I am. What prompted it was that in my stunned state, the words, "my first kiss" stumbled out of my mouth.

So now my mind is racing a mile a minute, kicking myself and wondering if she's having second thoughts, and if i'm fucking things up Or if something bad has happened to her. If she was super drunk that night and fell down and hurt herself, but can't get to her phone because she's passed out and her phone is dead. And blah blah blah.

>cont...
>>
>>17591730
i would take your virginity if you would take mine anon
>>
Turned 33

>Still a virgin

I give up.
>>
>>17592589
shut the fuck up cunt go vent somewhere else
>>
>>17592589
>Part 6 of (no fucking idea. I'm writing this as I go along)

So I do the "rationale" (read: crazy) thing and make the hour drive back to her place to knock on the door, but she's not responding, so I sit in my car for 3 hours while trying to contact her. Before realize I'm being a gigantic fucking creep and irrationally crazy person and head back home.

I resolve myself and decide, fuck it, at this point I may as well just go all in and regret nothing, so i end up constructing a max character 5/5 text message telling her how i've felt about her, how meeting her changed my life, how being with her fills me with excitement, but that if she doesn't feel the same, You know, no pressure (lol), and hit send.
She calls me a couple days later, and she basically tells me to calm the f down, and how she likes me, but she's not right for me, and that I deserve to be with someone who feels the same way.

I'm crushed. But for the first time, I feel completely liberated.

Yeah I was being crazy, and I was probably directly responsible for this failing, but for the first time in my life, I've put myself out there to someone completely and totally, and held absolutely nothing back. And it's like a gigantic weight has been lifted from my mind.
So with that we stay friends, and I try to move on (she ends up moving back home a couple months later to do grad school. She's now a school teacher in Alaska. I'm still truly grateful to have met her and have zero regrets).

I'm 24 now. It's been nearly half a year, and I'm starting to do online dating, because fuck it, why not. I've had an account for a year now, but I've never really done anything with it, but now I decide to just actively do it. A few months later I have a chat with someone, they ask if I'm doing anything, I say nah, we go out for drinks.

>cont...
>>
>>17592616
>part 7 of 8.
She's a kind of chubby, single mother, and while she's kind of cute, I'm not really in to her. At this point this is all on a whim, so I'm not really nervous or anything, a byproduct of me making that decision to go all out that day was that I now have absolutely no fucks given when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex, or in general. I've built up a kind of calm, cool headed demeanor that comes from the absolute confidence of knowing i've built myself up, brick by brick, the hard way, and I'm proud of that.
She however, is obviously nervous as fuck. She gets pretty tipsy. I've developed to be a pretty flirty and exceedingly polite guy, so I'm slowly getting her to calm down. At one point she excuses herself to go to the bathroom and tries to text her friend, "OMG he's so nice and so cute!" buuut instead she texts me... When she gets back, she's embarrassed as fuck, and I do the polite thing and pretend I deleted it without reading it.
End of night, we're in my car, and I'm going to drop her off. But we have a small conversation, and we start making out. Things keep escalating, and eventually she takes off my shirt and starts going for my pants, and I tell her to hold up. That honestly, I'm a virgin, and right now I'm kind of still hurting from something in the past, and not at all looking for anything serious at all. She very understanding, but she isn't turned off in the slightest. She says she completely understands and she's in a similar place of recovering and not looking for anything serious either, and if i'm fine with it all, so is she.

So we try to have car sex, but I can't really get anything more than half hard, because it's too fucking awkward. I still finish her off with my hands and mouth and we end the night.

>cont....
>>
>>17592651
>part 8
On my way back home, I remember feeling empty as fuck and thinking, "This is it? This is what people murder, rape, and kill for? This? Why?" and this would be the birth of a mental block.

I meet her again and we have a proper date this time. I take her out to dinner, take her to a jazz club after, and we get a room for the night. While we're there we have the conversation again where I tell her I'm really not looking for anything serious, and she asks if I was really a virgin, and I confirm that yeah I am. And we have proper sex this time, and it's interesting and my curiosity makes me be pretty experimental and creative, but I don't end up cumming after about an hour, but I still make sure she's taken care of. And we part ways.

I still feel empty as fuck.
Afterwards I tell her I don't want to lead her on, that I like her, but want to make sure she's not feeling anything more, so maybe it's not a good idea to keep seeing each other.
Fast forward one week later, she's blowing up my phone with drunk voicemails, half crying and telling me I should give her another chance.
Shits fucking ugly and hurts like a motherfucker. Part of me feels like scum, even though I've made every fucking effort to let her know what this was from the start.

I don't date for a couple months after that, but I get over it, and then go on as many dates as possible. Through it I start to learn about myself and who I am, and learn my own sense of values, learn that I'm moderate attractive, but I'm too big a flirt sometimes and it leads people on and learn how to tone it down.
My best friend ends up being my second partner (she's gay, but one night we were drunk and just said fuck it, and we continued as FWB's for a couple months until I met someone else I liked). and these time it's amusing, and not empty feeling, but I still don't cum.

>cont
>>
>>17592697
>Part 9 of 10 (jesus christ wtf <.<)

My third partner ends up being a one night stand with a cool girl (one of my friend's, girlfriend's best friends, who she'd been trying to set me up with for about a year). This is the first time I've ever enjoyed sex. We spent the entire night laughing, smiling, and genuinely enjoying eachothers company. I still don't cum, but the morning after, for the first time I wake up with a smile on my face, and it doesn't slip the entire day. This is the first time I've finally understood and why sex can be so amazing. We part ways (because she lives half a thousand miles away) and that's that.

I'm 26. I continue dating, and one day I meet a girl online, and we go to have coffee, and that turns in to dinner. That very first night I remember thinking, this is dangerous, I don't want to get ahead of myself. We end the first date with just a hug. Second date we end the same way. I'm deliberately going as slow as possible, because I can FEEL we have real potential. Our third date however, we go all out. It starts with dinner, end up on the pier, where we share our first kiss, then head back to hers where we hang out and chat, I ask if she wants to be my girlfriend, she says yes, and chat some more and start making out, and then have everything BUT penetrative sex. The next morning we grab some condoms and have non-stop sex for about 4 days.
This is the first time I ever end up cumming.
I'm 27 now. We're still together, we're about to move in together in a couple months, and I'm genuinely happy. I have no problems with cumming anymore, and I'm truly satisfied on so many levels--not just physical, but emotional as well.

>TL;DR next post.
>>
>>17592726
>TL;DR this fucking looong ass story

Looking back, I've created a lot of drama for myself and experienced a lot of weird things in my life. A lot of it was rooted in my own self delusions, but I'm glad to have experienced them all because it helped me grow as a person.

I can genuinely say I'm proud of what i've done, and what I've done to help myself improve.

I am grateful that I FORCED myself to do things I never wanted to, that I made myself date even when I didn't' want to, that I made myself be social, that I made myself keep trying, because it's all paid off and made me a stronger person.

Don't hold yourself back because it feels scary, or painful, or you fail, just keep going at it and improving. Become a better person who you can say you are proud of being.

I know this was spammy as fuck, but If anyone's actually read this whole thing, I hope what you pull from this story is what I pulled from that first girls life story--a sense that it if you don't lose hope it CAN be done, and that hard work does eventually pay off.

Best of luck

>fin
>>
>>17590902
28 year old virgin here. I'm fat, ugly, and weird looking so I have almost no chance to get laid. Will probably hire a whore in the next couple years to let me awkwardly hump for a few minutes before finishing. Then I can check that box off and continue living my unremarkable existence.
>>
>>17590902

26 year old virgin here. lost all friends, have a shitty school degree. went army, then straight to doing nothing for the past 3 years. what the fuckc was i thinking?

and where the fuck did all my libido go? i used to get hard for the slightest cleavage and usually fap daily. Now I can go a week without. The urge is so low.

How am I supposed to be seductive and go after a girl with this..
>>
>>17592589
>An hour after, the entire drive back, I'm still feeling that electricity coursing through my body.
damn that's pretty sweet anon. reminds me of something similar - the multiple times i've been actually electrocuted and still felt the slight feeling of electricity, long after the initial shock.
makes me think about how i never get these nice little comfortable moments with people - i get the opposite. always getting into fights, hurting myself doing reckless shit etc.
yeah wow, cool story man
>>
28 years old here.
Not fan, actually real fit. But I have bad social anxiety and I get nervous alot (thanks parents for all that abuse!). Gave up on it myself too. Every now and then a girl gets me interested in her but it's usually them trying to use me for something.
>>
Somewhat normie here, but I was a bit of a robot in high school, but still was attractive enough to hook up with girls at dances/parties/etc. But I didn't lose my virginity until 18. I know this thread is about 25+ year olds, but you have to realise that girls can be just as nervous as guys about dating, sex, and relationships. You just need to be confident and not have a repulsive appearance. The good thing is most guys aren't inherently ugly, and a little exercise/taking care of yourself can have a HUGE impact on your looks. Anyway I know this isn't the point of the thread and I may look like a normie asshole, but there is light at the end of the tunnel boys
>>
31, don't really give a fuck. I probably could've lost it at 17 but I was fairly religious back then. I'm just working on myself, because dog knows I need it.
>>
>>17592734
Thanks for sharing
>>
26 reporting in.

Only time it gets me down is when I haven't fapped in a while.
>>
Sorry for the blog

28 here, Got out of an abusive environment with my mother about a year ago. Pretty much isolated to a house outside of working as a sales associate for several years. Was pretty much forced to work a long time without a license (for a stupid excuse) and having to have a few thousand dollar debt on my head caused by cosigning with her at one point/having joint accounts. Made it entirely impossible to get higher education and rent on my own for several years.

Was ridiculed by my mother at 17 because i was still a virgin and that I was too stressed because i wasn't getting laid (even though i was doing very well in school, Mostly a's and Ap classes). at the moment I'm dealing with a depression, Binge eating, and anxiety. I am pretty overweight and have been trying to help my psychological problems so i can work on being healthier and feel better. Doesnt feel like the depression pills arent helping me much now and i really dont want to take larger doses to build up greater resistances and worse withdrawals if i every quit these.

Its really hard to even have motivation to do things if im constantly feeling tired and sleepy
Doesnt help that this state is a mormon-ville with not much to do socially either so its really hard to even fit in in this state. I just feel very lost, unwanted and used up by my mother(meanwhile all my sister has to do is get pregant with boyfriend of the month to later take child support and more benefits so my mom and her can just exploit it.
>>
How did you guys manage to not get laid this long? I did nothing but play video games and slack off for the longest time but even i lost my v card at 16
>>
25 F
idk its just hard to meet people i like, and i dont want to sex someone unless i like them alot or love them
also, i'm transgender, so that makes navigating things a little tricky; i've never been rejected or turned down because of it (as far as i know)
but i dont pursue people often.
>>
Why don't any of you bastards just go on backpage and fuck an escort?
>>
File: underwater photography 2.jpg (40KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
underwater photography 2.jpg
40KB, 600x401px
> 27y.o KHV
> done a fuck ton of extreme sports
> fly gliders, paramotors, and aeroplanes
> done about 150 skydives
> summited Mt Cook in NZ and Kilimanjaro, hiked through the Himalayas.
> Sailed around the Mediterranean solo, France, Spain, Monaco, Greek islands.
> enjoy natural photography
> go snorkelling and scuba diving a lot
> I play viola OK, but I'm not very good.
> travel a bit, usually I work 7 months of the year.

Its pretty true with what people say about the dating dynamics changing when you're in mid to late 30's.
Young women like to brag about their lifestyle to their friends. Older women around the 27-38 mark are looking to settle down or take a slice of your lifestyle once they get bogged down with responsibilities, they live through your travels it makes them feel young.
I deal with them accordingly.

Virginity doesn't bother me desu, I stopped caring when I was 21. I just want to go travelling and exploring, leave my mark among fellow explorers and be forgotten when I am gone. Its a big deal for most people but only if you let it.

You have a problem if you start using it as negative part of your personal identity.
>>
File: 1461839110621.jpg (54KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1461839110621.jpg
54KB, 800x598px
>23 kissless virgin here
>>
>>17592278
You assume asexualism does not exist? Why?
Not her btw
>>
>>17592734
thanks
>>
>>17594597
25 M
that doesn't really solve the root problem of whatever stops you from actually connecting with people

also speaking just for myself but perhaps other people as well it feels like giving up and confirming the negative self beliefs that you're not worth someones attention genuinely
>>
>>17590902

Unable to see sex as a non-procreative activity, and I don't want kids, at least not yet. Had some really negative experiences back in early 20s when I still thought sex for "fun" was somehow acceptable. The feeling of disgust made me realize it isn't.

Used to browse asexuality.org forums but noticed most people there still have sex, they just want to call themselves asexual for whatever reason and I'm not like them.

I've never been in love either, don't usually feel lonily, I guess I just don't care about other people.
>>
>>17592734
Thank you for the story, Anon. Made me feel somewhat better about myself
>>
>>17594834
>when I still thought sex for "fun" was somehow acceptable.
what
>>
I have no self worth. Can't imagine someone would want to be with me unless they are trying to gain something from me.

I have scars, everywhere. Bad acne, never said anything and thought it would go away. Got worse. Accutane to the rescue. Scars formed, skin like a topography map. Creature like.

Always anxious around people. Stress sweat, who would be ok with these sweaty palms on their body? Forehead always oily, no matter what I do. Always see in movies or pictures of two people with their foreheads together. Think how gross that is.

Get tired of people. Can't imagine being with someone, seeing them every day. Hearing them every day. Grinds and grinds on me. I'm a piece of marble but I get ground down to chalk dust in an instant.

I love the idea of cuddling on the couch, taking a bath together, that kind of romance shit but when I realize that scenario, think about it in an actual sense, it seems ridiculous to me.
>>
>>17594928

>Can't imagine being with someone, seeing them every day. Hearing them every day. Grinds and grinds on me. I'm a piece of marble but I get ground down to chalk dust in an instant.

>I love the idea of cuddling on the couch, taking a bath together, that kind of romance shit but when I realize that scenario, think about it in an actual sense, it seems ridiculous to me

Nice defence mechanism you fag, no girl would date your worthless ass and so you push this idea that they would annoy you and you find the idea ridculous.
>>
56 year old virgin here. Now I'm at Hogwarts using my magic powers attained by my virginity to enforce sharia law.
>>
>>17594579
Some people are just ugly
Some are sheltered and they don't develop their social skills
Some are both.
>>
>>17594579

I'm horrible at talking to women, it's impossible for me to convey my interest to a woman. It's not hard to imagine someone that doesn't take the time to go after women never getting any.
>>
>>17594707
>asexual
>mtf trannies

I'll never understand why attacking these 2 specific things always brings out a defence force on 4chan. You can be racist, misogynistic and homophobic but somehow those 2 very specific things are off limits to be shit upon here.
>>
Fifty-four

Should have died years ago
>>
I traveled to america.

Actually, i never really lost my viginity. I tried to have sex a few times, couldn't get it up, and then i gave up, and now i've closed down all my dating accounts.
>>
i lost it at 22. thought i was going to end up as a wizard. i met a girl on a chat room, she wanted to meet up with me and we fucked like 3 times on our first date. she was like an 8 too. still dont know how i done it. i know i was her first fuck in 2 years so i guess i got lucky. sex comes naturally. i lied about not being a virgin though and just said i havent had sex in a few years so i might be a bit sloppy.
>>
>>17594707
Assexualism exists. It's what you become if you get on Zoloft or any of those medications.

It's not a sexual alignment though, it's a symptom of hormone problems / mental problems.
>>
>>17596192
>mental problems.

sometimes i have stages where i become asexual and literally dont have a sex drive, and even when i try to masturbate, it feels really shit.
>>
>>17596196
I have that too, i usually correlates with stress and depression.
>>
29. Still a virgin and proud.
I don't need to be validated through sex.
i'm waiting till marriage.
>>
>>17594579
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>17594686
Why would you lie on the Internet you autistic fuck?
>>
24 M, kissless virgin

I've got da autism. Also, incredibly unhealthy relationship with my father which has made me even more of an unlikable bastard. I've had a handful of girls make very obvious passes to me over the years (one fucking groped me in high school once), but I have personal space issues and I always tell them to piss off. For some reason I get annoyed by it all.

Thank fucking god for video games, movies, comics, books, music, and porn.
>>
File: please.png (441KB, 784x656px) Image search: [Google]
please.png
441KB, 784x656px
>>17594697
I'm with you anon
>>
File: 1474343423421.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474343423421.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>17590902
I turn 25 next week and Im just ok with it by now
>>
>>17596618
>I've got da autism

do you have actual autism, or 4chan autism?

not going to lie, its going to be hard for you to get a girl if you have actual autism. i have selective eating disorder and i think most girls wont be willing to put up with it. i have dated a few girls before but they didnt know i had selective eating disorder.
>>
25 here. Fooled around and had plenty of chances to take it further, but I was either too nervous or never picked up on social cues. I was diagnosed with slight "aspergers" but I think that whole testing was a load of crap
>>
>>17596146
>I'll never understand why attacking these 2 specific things always brings out a defence force on 4chan. You can be racist, misogynistic and homophobic but somehow those 2 very specific things are off limits to be shit upon here.

why would you be against someone who is asexual
>>
Was really depressed when I was a little younger and never reacted when girls showed interest.
A lot of self improvement later I feel great, I want to meet someone awesome, but there's zero women in my life who strike me as attractive, and I can't make the time to search.
Just gonna focus on career for now; It's more important to me.
>>
>>17590902
5'3" I gave and got a hooker I have spent 20,000 on hookers
>>
26 in December

Turned down the women who came after me and haven't approached a girl myself since highschool. I'm active in school/working and go partying but there's no single attractive girl in my social groups, and I just don't have the balls to chase after the random attractive girls that pass by.

Asked my parents how they did it and it turns out they were literally the anime childhood friends that grew up together, and they've basically said that if it wasn't the case they would both have ended up wizards themselves.
>>
>>17596726
Perpetuating a condition as an orientation?
Attention-seeking on 4chan where incels claim they're asexuals?
>>
>>17596839
>Asked my parents how they did it and it turns out they were literally the anime childhood friends that grew up together, and they've basically said that if it wasn't the case they would both have ended up wizards themselves.

I think you're taking the wrong lesson away here unless your parents are both social retards like you are.
>>
>>17591563
How did you do it? I'm working on the weight issue, used to be 360+ but now am 235 and still losing. I look relatively normal (obesity epidemic, yay) but am struggling with women because I never learned and made mistakes when it was acceptable to in high school and college. Women seem to be a lot more cautious about inexperience. Was it a matter of finding the right person or what? I'm also not a total social retard, I have no problems socializing, but making romantic connections is difficult for me.
>>
>>17597056
Fuck you're a guy, totally passed me for some reason, nevermind, shit's easy for women.
>>
27, 2 years ago. Okcupid, lol. It went amazingly well, I feel, since I was way beyond that nervous virgin stage and had since learned what makes good sex. FeltGoodMan.mkv
>>
File: 1424054698422.jpg (9KB, 374x227px) Image search: [Google]
1424054698422.jpg
9KB, 374x227px
>>17590902
21 years old here

my biggest problem is I have no confidence and no place to go
I really want to have a better job to impress girls or their families with so I dont look pathetic and even still I live with my parents and older sister
I have zero privacy if I wanted to bring a girl home. If I were to wait until I got a better job and place im looking at 2-3 more years of wizard school
>>
>>17592917
im considering joining the military too just to get out of my home town but I feel like it will just give me even less of a chance to have sex
>>
File: 1439149710940.jpg (113KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
1439149710940.jpg
113KB, 640x848px
had one GF in high school. we werent really officaly dating but we acted like a couple (at least the boring stuff, I never even kissed her)
I asked her to officially be my girlfirend, had images of us having a fun relationship all through the summer and maybe loosing our virginity to each other, but she said no and stopped talking to me. Thats my best experience to date, worst of all I heard she has a real BF now so I cant stop thinking she was using me as practice and is now having all the fun with this new guy
>turning 22 in a month
>yes im still salty
>>
>>17590902
Right here. Really not surprising. My body's a sickness-ridden piece of shit and I hate myself, ain't nobody gonna deal with that.
>>
>>17592734
Thanks for the story, gives me some things to think about. I have a question though, when you asked her to be your girlfriend after a few dates, how did you do it exactly? In my head, it seems completely strange to just ask "Hey, wanna be my girlfriend?" it sounds childish.

But like you said, there's a lot of delusions I've built up myself and this is one of them.
>>
>>17597072
You went on Okcupid and what, met a girl who you just fucked or did you start a relationship? Did oyu tell her you were a virgin or not?
>>
>>17594579

I don't smoke because my family ruined it for me and I don't drink because I get suicidal.

those two avenues shut out a lot of pussy. so I'm trying to get into drinking and just pushing out the bad thoughts.
>>
File: Lies on the Internet.jpg (3MB, 1799x2779px) Image search: [Google]
Lies on the Internet.jpg
3MB, 1799x2779px
>>17596524
>>
>>17594597
>Why don't you just fuck an escort
Because if you read into the prostitution industry you realize the girls actually have a deep moral issue over the fact that they're selling their bodies for money and are disgusted by you for wanting to spend money to have sex with them. They put on a face and pretend to be ok with it when they really don't like you and don't want to be having sex with you.

I can't get turned on by that.
>>
Thread bump
>>
>>17598291
You must be INCREDIBLY socially retarded to be in those sort of things and SOMEHOW not get laid.
>>
File: 1474293479168.png (326KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1474293479168.png
326KB, 500x483px
27 Male
Yeah still a virgin, I could've lost it a few times but I was fucking stupid. Like this one time this girl invites me back to her place, we start talking and she tells me she's a nympho and loves sex. I said oh cool we talked more and I left, I feel so fucking retarded for not making a move that night but oh well. Obviously huge nerd and I'm not terrible looking, but I'm finally understanding social interactions and talking to people really well. I really haven't gone to bars that much, kind of scared of them. I have made out and messed around with a girls tits though that felt awesome. But tonight I'm going out on a date and this girl actually said she wanted to hook up with me. She has her own apartment and everything so wish me luck guys.
>>
>>17590902
29, male.

I don't care about other people to formulate relationships with them.
>>
>>17598291

Impressive
>>
>>17597161
>when you asked her to be your girlfriend after a few dates, how did you do it exactly? In my head, it seems completely strange to just ask "Hey, wanna be my girlfriend?" it sounds childish.

In fact, I think may very well be, EXACTLY what i asked.

One thing I realized that day when I took my shot and got rejected was, "fuck worrying looking stupid. Just do it".

Basically NOTHING in life is worse than that sticky, gnawing, sinking sensation at the pit of your stomach every time you regret not doing something.

Every time you experience it, it grows and grows and starts to make your chest feel heavier and heavier--like black tar filling your lungs and surrounding your heart--until you feel like you're going to be crushed by the accumulated anxiety and despair. And every single time you replay it in your mind, every single time you ask, "what if" it only grows more and more more. Those hypotheticals are endless black holes of insanity and NEVER have an answer--because there are just too many unknowns you didn't experience.

Fuck that. That shit is 100% toxic.

The, "oh shit, I tried my best, I fucked up" feeling still hurts, but it's WAAAAY cleaner, because at least you know, concretely, you did everything you could and that was where your limit was. In a sea of multi-variables and conditionals, you have a constant to work with: You. Being able to recognize that, you now have SOMEWHERE you can build up off of going forward.

Every failure is a chance for you to learn and improve for the next time. But every regret ridden hypothetical is just chance to drive yourself crazy.

P.S. given it was 10 posts long. I only vaguely hinted at it, but i didn't mention any of the number of cringe worthy failures I had in college/after/any of my dates that I learned and grew from. I definitely got rejected/fucked up/was a total spaz with more than just the girls I mentioned. Even after I stopped giving a fuck, it was still a learning process. But it was possible.
>>
26 here

Never been on a date, kissed a girl, or had anyone show interest. I approached one girl I was interested in, once, she said no and it fucked me up for the evening. Would rather not try again if that's the case.
>>
File: 1469836456364.jpg (79KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1469836456364.jpg
79KB, 462x462px
>>17598782
I miss when I was this savage...
>>
File: b uself XXDDD.png (590KB, 797x488px) Image search: [Google]
b uself XXDDD.png
590KB, 797x488px
>>17598655
Yet here I am.

Much like any other poster who complains of >tfwnogf whose hobbies consists of anime and videogames.
I just don't relate.

Difference is my hobbies/sports have substantially more risks and tends to be more admired by most people, appealing to more people and the stories are more "interesting".

But what I said earlier in >>17594686 still applies, a lot of women see the novelty in dating someone like me, which they brag about to their friends, they live the adventure through me rather than experiencing it themselves.

They just tag along for the ride, which is okay, but I hate baby sitting. Watching the sunset on a boat out at sea and having dinner under the stars sounds romantic fuck until she gets seasick 30 mins in, and wants to go home.

>>17599014
Not hard, all started somewhere. Do more advanced shit, network with like minded people and do more adventurous shit.

Starting is always the hardest.
>>
>>17590902
Yep, 25 years old virgin who never even held a girls hand. I can barely steer my way through a polite conversation with other people let alone flirt with a woman. All talk is strictly non-emotional, I can't even open up to my own family (so I vent on 4chan). I try to change, to put myself out there, but it seems to be a steady mental decline. I used to have friends and things, now I have nothing but a job. I crave that sort of relationship with a woman but I've accepted it will never happen and I'll probably die a virgin.
>>
I lost my virginity at 27 to a prostitute. Fucked a couple more after that in the following months, but pretty quickly realized that sex by itself is completely meaningless and boring, and that prostitutes are a huge waste of money.

So basically, being a virgin has no actual bearing on your life whatsoever, but it's kind of a catch-22 because it's impossible to understand that until you actually have sex with someone.
>>
>>17600003
Holy quads
>>
>>17600230
you haven't had "sex", you had masturbation with another person's body.
big difference.
>>
>>17592734
thanks for it
>>
29 M about to become a wizard.
>>
>>17600829
No. He had sex. Just because it doesn't qualify under your arbitrary definition based on emotional connections doesn't change the fact that he had intercourse with a female. Fuck you.
>>
>>17600844
I guess I should elaborate and say the problem lies entirely with me. It's kind of hard to write a dating profile when literally the only thing I do is play video games and watch anime. The girls in to that shit don't even message me back it's weird.
>>
>>17600852

Yo, not alone on that man. I'll freely admit too that my personality is terrible, I'm lazy and afraid of failure/rejection.
>>
>>17600851
yes, intercourse with a human fleshlight.
>>
File: Lucky☆Star.full.223427.jpg (2MB, 4210x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky☆Star.full.223427.jpg
2MB, 4210x4000px
27 year old virgin here. Sex is gross and I don't really want to do it. I can consider trading it for a lifelong marriage but the act itself is not something I want.

Sexually active people are icky, but watching a fellow virgin jump on the sex bandwagon makes me feel absolutely terrible. It has happened twice in the last two years. It just destroys me.

What happened to the old ways of having platonic life partners?
>>
>>17601087
>Old ways of having platonic life partners
Just what the fuck are you hallucinating about?
Have you read even so much as a single book in your entire life? People fucked pretty much like today all throughout history - possibly even more.
>>
25 y/o male still a virgin.

I'm not ugly or anything or at least I don't think so. I realize that the problems lies entirely within me.
Sometimes I feel pretty disgusted with myself when I think about sex. It happens sometimes after I masturbate too.
I think masturbating is amazing though and sometimes especially amazing.
Every now and then though I get this really disgusted feeling when just thinking about actual 'sex.'
>>
>>17601093
I never said that people didn't screw. But they valued same-sex friendships more. Both Achilles and Alexander the great had their number 1 dudes.
>>
>>17601087
If everyone were like you the human race would have gone extinct long ago

I don't really like it either though
>>
Back in the olden times people would only get married if they couldn't contain their sexual desire now times are different.
>>
I've actually been with a few girls, but i could never get it up because of ED.

It really sucks.

Also, they were all fat, and i wasn't really attracted to them. It was all just to lose my virginity and even though i got so close, i failed.

I hate my life, i hate everything and i've given up on girls, i just work and exist. I don't do anything fun anymore, i don't enjoy being with friends, i hardly have any friends. I can't find the energy to do shit.

Somtimes i want to quit my job, but i just keep going because i have to have money in order to eat.
>>
Being a virgin used to be considered a good thing you were sexually pure. Able to stay away from dat unwanted baby, now it's like a must on the bucket list for such a high amount of people... (Including myself)
>>
26 year old male, never had sex or a relationship.

I quite honestly can't be bothered with the whole thing. I'm not ugly or fat (just average really) so I probably could if I tried but since i'm so far behind and women expect experience I don't bother, I just focus on myself.
>>
>>17601141
WOAH woah you have accomplished a lot more than other people my friend not a lot of people live till 28. Plus don't give up when there's always cheap laughs to live by, love yourself man and look optimistically and maybe you'll get by. Enjoy what you got not what you missing than slowly achieve for those bigger things that end up being worthless and meaningless too
>>
Reasons not to have sex or get a bf/gf:

>You have anxiety issues that you want to self-medicate.
This is no better than cutting yourself and will put you in harms way.

>You have the same mentality as a druggie and just want to get a kick
You are either using another person as a means to an end or being tricked by your biology to be with someone you don't actually like. You will break up/leave once the honeymoon phase is over or once you've orgasmed.

>You are immature and impulsive
You'll end up doing it without protection and get an std or baby.

>You suffer from skin hunger
It's more appropriate to deal with this by hugging friends and family. Skin hunger will make you more desperate and thus prone to bad decisions.
>>
Did anyone else end up the opposite and stopped having sex after 25 or so?

I just don't find any girls in real life at this age attractive enough to feel like it's worth it
>>
Hey guys I started listening to Eurobeat (don't make fun of me pls) but that might help you fill your days with a little joy.
>>
Not 25 but 24.
I cant just wrap my head around that you have entertain girl just to get her to bed. Besides you might put your all effort and she will leave you at any given second without any reason. Hell, even thinking about possible kissing or sex scenario gives me anxiety attack. Maybe im not meant for this.
>>
>>17601179
Day by day, love you forever.

https://youtu.be/ooxCKM0wFkY
>>
>>17601170
>It's more appropriate to deal with this by hugging friends and family.

But none of my friends and family are attractive girls. I don't have a sister. If i had i would probably have raped her at some point, so good that i don't.

Making out with a girl when you're in this state is suck a relief though. It's like being an alcoholic downing his first shot in a months time.

It's not healthy, but hey, necessity knows no law. If you're fucking starving you're gonna end up eating garbage and hunting sewer rats eventually.
>>
>>17601192
Sounds pretty extreme.
Think it'd be a huge problem at that point.
Not saying being a virgin at 25 isn't, though.
>>
>>17601199
Imagine living your entire life, being regarded as unattractive, experiencing that women pay attention to others but not to you, being an outsider, being that guy in the sofa with no girl besides him, getting rejected, having your only dating experience from the internet, feeling phatetic, feeling like there is something wrong with you, feeling like noone loves you.

You're gonna feel like shit after 25 years, or you're just gonna give up and stop caring, serilize yourself and get on with whatever life is when you're always alone.
>>
Serious question. How do virgins in this day and age let it get so out of hand? The internet has made it so easy to get laid. I'd kill to have had the internet as a kid. I'd have probably have lost mine at 12. I was able to lose mine using primitive 2001 internet. In fact I even had a second girl lined up for the next day, but I was out with the first one till like 6am so I ended up sleeping the whole day.
>>
>>17601209
Umm...ok.

Well, I can relate to most of that. I just thought the whole raping sister and eating garbage/sewer rats thing was a little gross is all.

But hey don't let this anon (me) judge ya.
>>
>>17601228
Sounds like you would never have survived in gulag. Doesn't matter if it's gross, it's either that or die, and you're gonna have to choose.

Also, who wouldn't want to have sex with their sister? I don't know what it's like having a sister, but i wouldn't really have a problem with it. And then it would probably be rape in some way because i would end up talking her into it.
>>
>>17601192
Skin hunger is about your basic human need for touch. It has nothing to do with sex.
>>
>>17601225
I think it has a lot to do with the little ironies of life. Then again there a lot of different answers to that question.

It could be anything. It could be nothing.
>>
>>17601233
You do not exactly hunger after hugging your dad, do you?

No it has everything to do with sex, even if you don't belive it works that way.
>>
>>17601225
http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/researchers-reveal-todays-teens-having-8547144

>Researchers reveal that today's teens are having LESS sex than previous generations - and why
>>
File: BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition.jpg (54KB, 301x452px) Image search: [Google]
BraveNewWorld_FirstEdition.jpg
54KB, 301x452px
>>17601225
They subconsciously know that they want something more than sex. If it was just about rubbing genitals together then masturbation works just as well. Hence they stay as virgins instead of finding a prostitute or desperate drug addict or gullible schizophrenic.

And I'm glad because that means the world isn't completely hedonistic yet.
>>
Me me me me

Reasons - partially the upbringing of my Indian parents, Indian culture, somewhat bad experiences with girls in early childhood, as in they ditched me or just absolutely ignored me, except when help was needed in labs and shit.

Also, no potential women in office. Day game is all I have here in India, but it just doesn't work. Gotta be introduced with something mutual. Like, same classes in college or friends or workplace or parties and shit. I never get invited to parties ever, and office parties have, well, behavior rules.

Also all the girls I've cold approached never worked out - in the few cases in which I got their numbers, they never closed on a date.

I'll just have to resort to celibacy.

Oh, and did I tell you I'm fit? And I'm average looking, not ugly. I dress smart too, and I'm well spoken, carry myself well, and flirty/polite as needed.
>>
>>17601232
I don't know what it's like to live in gulag but I think I'd be alright without garbage and sewer rats. I grew up with a lot of sisters and half of them look like models. All older than me. Although I fantasize about them a healthy amount, I think I'd be okay without drugging one of them and raping them. I guess I would sooner not want to survive in gulag than I would want to cross that line of giving in to a baser instinct.
>>
>>17601243
There is one thing that this article is missing though, what i would call the elephant in the room.

>More people are fat now than in the 60's and 70's.
>>
>>17601243
Hahaha thats rich. It sure as fuck isn't the case in the places I've lived.
>>
>>17601249
The way I see people on this site constantly hating themselves because of it, it's hard to imagine this is the case. And even if they did want something more, that too isn't difficult to find thanks to the internet.
>>
>>17601267
They hate themselves because they feel like they aren't loved. Sex is not love. They focus on sex as an expression of love because it's easier to talk about sex than something as abstract as love.
>>
>>17591563
woman having sex after losing weight, unbelievable!!!
>>
>>17601192
Jesus Christ...
>>
25 and virgin:
>I tried getting fit, well i am fit 2+ years in the gym
>clearer skin than most women
>dress well
>I have a pretty good diet, no red meat, no soda, no fast food, no added sugar or salt.

My only guess is because i went to college late and Im finishing this May and I have to commute to school, pay for it, and live with parents to do so. Oh well if I get a job as a programmer or developer Ill be middle class.

So im going to either get a hooker in next few years or Im going to be a wizard.

At least i tried and not a fat guy complaining why no girls like me.
>>
33 years old
only had sex once, with an escort. that was also the only time I was kissed. And, as far as I can remember, the only time I was intentionally touched by a girl/woman that was not related to me.
>>
Where are all the women virgins?
>>
>>17601867
They are having sex with migrants, and are thus not virgins anymore.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
>>
>>17601867
besides babies and little girls?
None - There are no young adult fem virgins.
Most of them lose their virginity in high school - The late bloomers lose it in college, but they become sluts due to college life.
>>
>>17601225
maybe because the internet has become better then sex. I can entertain myself on the internet all day and not get bored.
>>
>>17601225

Sure I could get laid with a girl using social media, but an attractive girl? No way.
>>
Turning 25 on monday. Absolutely no luck with women and at this point, no desire to try and fix it. I told myself if i couldnt lose it by 18, i'd swear off it and pour all of that wasted effort into something else. I managed to get my own house, car, and boat by 22. Also got all of the licensing i needed for my dream job and netted that at 23. I fully believe that had i still been chasing women, i'd still be living with my parents right now and if i ever got one, she'd have a fit about anything that i've bought that doesnt directly benefit her and get me to sell it. At this point, im just curious if all this shit can keep my mind occupied enough to avoid depression.
>>
>>17592441
Yeah! For all the fags that try to convert a man, you converted her to the way nature intended. Good shit m8
>>
>>17601963
>I fully believe that had i still been chasing women, i'd still be living with my parents right now and if i ever got one, she'd have a fit about anything that i've bought that doesnt directly benefit her and get me to sell it.

Quite the elaborate fantasy you've made. What's the point of making up a SINGLE imaginary scenario?

>>17601949
I guess you have to lower your standards. I personally would like to lower my standards but there's nothing to lower to around here. Literally only 7+/10 single girls around here and 6-2/10 girls are all in relationships.

I'd literally have to scour the gap between 1/10 and 0/10.
>>
>>17591563
Human sized is all it takes for a woman to get laid kek
>>
>>17590902
After 25 you are 70% unlikely to ever loose it
You are like 1.5% of men
Not that the other 98.5% is happy and regularly getting sex tho
>>
>>17602086
Nice stats out of your ass.
>>
>First gf
This was in highschool, she wanted to wait until marriage. Once I left her because she was verbally abusive she fucked her friends to try to spite me.
>Second gf
Good person but just didn't work out
>Third gf
Turned out she was much more religious than she left on. Wanted me to convert, thought I would burn in hell.
>Last chick I pursued
Played this weird hot and cold game, when she went cold I stopped pursuing her because I took her at face value. Apparently this made her very angry according to mutual friends and she tried to start shit all the time when she started trying to talk to me again.

Currently 24. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm focusing on college for now since regardless of what I decide I want to do with my life that will be productive.

>>17601225
If I just wanted to get laid it probably wouldn't be very difficult. I see it as more of a symptom of how shit I am with women rather than something to obsess over.
>>
>>17602148
>???

Most of us are real nobodies and I really can't understand what kind of weird limbo you're hanging in.
>>
File: 1357087577301.jpg (38KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1357087577301.jpg
38KB, 450x337px
>be 22
>be virgin
>Be ugly with terrible skin, shit clothes and a fat ass body with no hobbies, shit personality, no job and basically just boring as hell
>Decide fuck it I need to improve
>Fast forward a few years
>Now 27
>Great hair,great skin, great clothes, ton of interesting hobbies, great job, confident as hell and /fit/ as fuck
But I am still a virgin, I became obsessed with self improvement and now no women is good enough for me.
I have to beat women away with a stick because they get in the way of making myself perfect.
I self improved to lose my virginity and now I am not interested in women anymore.
>>
>>17594939
Different guy but for some reasons i really dislike girls. I've only been fully comfortable talking to a single one, and she was a literal autistic 4chan reverse trap.

i've only found joy with guy friends and ive never had any urge to befriend girls. Guys are genuinely interested in things while girls do it for attention
>>
>>17602183
That's real faggy.

Also
>reverse trap
has your mind be so consumed by faggotry that you refer to tomboys as fucking "reverse traps"?
>>
>>17602210
She literally disguises and pretends to be a guy so thats the only term that comes to mind, tom boys are atleast feminine to some degree
>>
>>17602076
Because i know myself well enough to know i dont multitask very well? I cant focus on myself AND chase women. Its one or the other. I also know that women like attention and if you have anything that could distract you from her, shes gonna be pissed.
>>
>>17602226
I think 4chan faggotry has seeped into the cracks of your brain. No one outside of these retarded circles refers to tomboys as "reverse traps".

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>17602249
>I also know that women like attention and if you have anything that could distract you from her, shes gonna be pissed.

Maybe it's news to you but most women aren't that caricature that /r9k/ likes to paint.
>>
>>17602250
>why are you using 4chan terms on 4chan
Getting real triggered over semantics my man, do you get mad when people frog post or say nigger?
>>
>>17602262
So you mean to tell me any woman wouldnt be even slightly bothered by me paying boat slip rent every month? Keep in mind i dont particularly need a fucking boat in the first place so i wouldnt have a strong argument to defend it other than i find it fun to use. I could be using that money on her you know.
>>
I turned 25 on july thats when it hit me im still a virgin at such an old age and sucks no girl has ever shown any interest in me when I try to get with one it just comes crashing down they never give me a chance im,in my whole life I only been on one date and it sucked waste of money and time,no hug no kiss from any girl dont know how much longer i can go on whit loneliness and depression
>>
File: 3350 - lose virginity.jpg (38KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
3350 - lose virginity.jpg
38KB, 250x360px
33. Never had gf, or gone to a date, never kissed, never danced or held hands. Definitly not attractive nerd (PhD) with nerdy low paying job (machinery automation), still live with parents, as I cant afford to rent apartment and I also pay for mother's cancer treatment.
Now it's a matter of time when I'll be alone, then I'll just die.
>>
21, but

>Drug Addict
>Work sixty hours a week
> Autistic
>Mix in some depression
>>
>>17602298
You seem to view having a gf as an chore/obligation. I mean, you can stay single and hire hookers instead if that's what you want.
>>
>>17602363
To an extent, it is a chore. You have to invest time, effort, and money to have a successful relationship. You cant expect her to do everything while you sit back and contribute nothing. Sacrifices have to be made so you ask yourself what you value more: fun or not being lonely. (I guess you can have both if you're especially gifted in the different areas that matter here)
>>
>>17602382
>fun or not being lonely

Those things aren't mutually exclusive dude.
>>
>26 m friendless kissless virgin who lives alone
I don't even know how I would meet people

I just work and go home.
>>
>>17602176
hump and dump
>>
>>17601255
That's very true. I go on okc or tinder and no joke, 85% of the women on there are overweight. And there's nothing more unattractive than being fat. At least with an ugly face there's a good chance she will have a decent body. But when someone is fat, there's literally zero chance they're not going to be repulsive with their clothes off. Obesity is the most destructive thing there is today and it's gross that people actually defend it.
>>
File: 1467694245810.jpg (165KB, 1038x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1467694245810.jpg
165KB, 1038x1155px
>>17590902
Anyone that is a virgin please keep it close to your heart. Don't let the media and peer pressure make you feel bad because you didn't have sex. They literally don't care about you, why would they? They just want someone to drop down to their level to feel good about what they did.

It's not something you earn, it's something you lose. Lose it with someone after marriage with the man or woman you love.
>>
>>17602167
>I really can't understand what kind of weird limbo you're hanging in.
Basically just haven't found someone worth doing it with basically. I definitely need to change my strategy but it's hard to do so when you're not entirely sure what the problem is.
>>
>>17602665
Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1467486405199.jpg (300KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467486405199.jpg
300KB, 853x1280px
>>17590902
I'm 26, virgin and kissless. I don't really have hope anymore desu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ngEIxopUU
>>
>>17602326
Right now you have minus 15 years of dating experience, I'm in almost the same boat
It pisses me off hearing people who never experienced anything like this tell me its not a big deal bro
Not a big deal? It's not a big deal the rejection? It's not a big deal missing out on my best years? It's not a big deal to never experience affection, acceptance, love, intimacy and a long list of human needs?
It is a big deal, it will always be a big deal you just don't want to acknowledge how good you hage it
I have given up a couple years ago, if I take the effort to drastically change my life completely then a i will get a woman (if I even can) who only wants me for my achievements and b will never feel fulfillment over all the rejection and loneliness that I have experienced so fsr
>>
28, lost it at 27

Literally all I did was be friends with a girl without thinking of her as a potential girlfriend. After about a year she was talking to me about some pretty real shit, and after a while it got brought up in a drunken conversation over the phone that I'd never kissed a girl. She couldn't believe it, asked questions and I just rolled with it since I was too tipsy to be nervous.

Next time we hung out she fixed that. We're still pretty much the same friends we were before.

A lot of this was blind luck I'm certain. But even uf this doesn't work for you you'll get a friend or two out of it.
>>
>>17602665
I bet you are a virgin too right?
>>
>>17602096
You have Google use it
>>
>>17601170
Wow it's almost like it's not a vital part of the human experience
Why don't you stop having sex you turbo whore I bet you are sucking 3 dicks as I post this
>>
>>17602420
>I just work and go home

High five. I do the same.

At home I play vidya or watch telly, both feel incredibly empty to me at this point. So I just run circles in my head lying in my bed. Zero motivation for anything else.
>>
File: 1357959444900.jpg (126KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1357959444900.jpg
126KB, 768x1024px
>>17602726
Usually i actually make enemies with the girls i try to impress.

I only have like one girl in my circle of friends who is single, and she didn't want to date me. I tried with her, got her number, invited her to dinner. She came over, but when i finally revealed my romantic interests it was still very clear rejection from her part.

So, that's why i've been trying with girls on the internet instead, because i do not have any more prospects that i know of.

And these girls, they are all so unhappy with themselves, so easily offended and have such a hard time trusting others, if they care for me at all that is.

The majority of girl don't even seem to want antything to do with me. I must be really unattractive. The only girls i seem to be able to atttact are ones who are worse off than me, more phatetic and live at home, have no job, mental issues etc..

Im getting pretty tired of all of this.
I just want to find a normal girlfriend, but maybe im just not normal enough for that.
>>
File: 1447468558370.jpg (486KB, 1060x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447468558370.jpg
486KB, 1060x1600px
>>17602712
Why?

>>17602729
I just hope others don't regret their decisions. Sex feels great, but be careful with who and when you have it with. Virginity isn't carried as much value as it should be.
>>
File: 1474067009128.jpg (85KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1474067009128.jpg
85KB, 500x335px
27M

Go to work and come back home to smoke some nice dank bud and play with my dog. Go for walks with my dog. Sometimes girls stop and talk to me because my dog is cute. But that's about it.

Fall is my favorite season, so I'm happy. Don't know if I feel like life is okay or I just learned to be okay with my current state.
>>
>>17602665
>It's not something you earn, it's something you lose.
this is /r9k/-tier bullshit.
there's nothing to "lose". you just to an activity for the first time, big deal.
>>
>>17602755
aww cute little sharkie with its dead eyes
>>
>>17602771
>I lost my virginity
Can you call yourself a virgin after sex?
Ah whatever, I'll get off my soapbox, I've made my points. Call me old fashion or whatever but I'm just warning people is all. Lust is like a hunger, it craves more even if you've fed it.
>>
>>17602788
>Can you call yourself a virgin after sex?
Why call yourself anything and parade it around like some sort of title or badge?
>>
>>17602788
>Can you call yourself a virgin after sex?
Some master trolling there.
>>
You guys need to stop deluding yourselves. Some persist in thinking of women as these needy, greedy, beings who could only keep you from your goals. Most of you make no effort & have fooled yourselves into believing only hot people have great sex. All these hang ups are what's stopping you. Sex for physical enjoyment can be very enjoyable. Sex as an act of intimacy between 2 people who have become comfortable and really care about each other can be otherworldly incredible. Most 1st time experiences aren't great, even between non-virgins. People are awkward & inhibited. But it gets better. Much, much better when with someone who matters, who preferably helps you be better too and with practice. I'm having the best sex of my life with my partner of 15 years. Who I met in a Pep Boys and with sweat pouring down, decided to give my #, totally out of character.
>>
>>17602924
Thanks this was really helpful.
>>
>>17602330

Join the Reich, as Knight Crusader, Teutonic Knight or Ritterbrutter or so..

You Pure on soul and mind, you have potential
>>
>>17602924
I guess.

But actually MEETING people is the issue for people here. For whatever reason, small town, no like-minded people etc, meeting and befriending people is the more pressing matter.
>>
>>17602176
Same for me but I'm married... I just want to go back to being alone sometimes
>>
>>17602924
Bet you weren't 25+ virgin when you met your SO.
>>
28 here. Ugly skeletor with social anxiety but I have a good job. At this point I'm kind of paranoid that any woman that shows interest in me is just after money.
>>
>>17603219
>But actually MEETING people is the issue for people here.
Yep. Live in a town of 10k, long ass commute, and the college I go to is a major sausage fest. On top of that the only clubs we have there are all based around identity politics.

I'm hoping it'll get better once I move, and can maybe see about joining a club or something once it becomes a reasonable distance. It's not that I'm afraid of women or put sex on a pedestal, I just meet none in my day to day life really and it's hard to try new things when you live in the sticks.
>>
>>17603569
Living in a town of 10k must really suck ass... I live in a CITY of 250k people and I always see the same people everywhere...
>>
>>17603584
Yeah with any luck my commute will fall down to 15 minutes each way from 1 hour once I move to a city of 167k, if my plans to move out with a friend work out.

I mean I see a lot of advice saying shit like to go out and join a club or whatever, but that's all in that city and I just straight up can't afford to do that shit due to gas costs.
>>
>>17594579
I'm ugly.
>>
im stuck in a pattern that isnt going anywhere but its comfortable and breaking out of it is uncomfortable so i dont do it.
>>
>>17603558
The real question is how much does it matter? Use the situation to your advantage to get laid anon.
>>
>>17601225
People are way more shallow on the internet than in real life.
>>
25 F

I guess I did it by being pretty shit all around. I'm not very attractive and don't have the personality to make up for it. I am also pretty reclusive, I don't really leave the house besides for work, shopping, and going to a local coffee shop, and I've always had trouble connecting to people. Honestly it sucks and hurts, but I realize that I'm not going to change and will always be undesirable, so I do my best to suck it up. I really wish I could have had a kid though, being a mom would probably be the one thing I would be complete shit at. Oh well.
>>
I'm 29, lost my virginity at 24.

Don't listen to those faggots who tell you not fuck fat/ugly girls, they do not know what is like to be like us, losing your virginity is liberating, yeah it doesn't really change anything in your life (I've only had sex 4 times in my life, I'm counting) but only we know what is like to be wondering why everyone but me? Am I really that undesirable? What is wrong with me if guys uglier and stupider than me are getting laid?

Fuck all those guys who says "is just sex", is not just sex, for us is a validation of our worth, and don't come with your moralfag bullshit, go fuck a hooker if you really are that desperate, don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong, yeah you might feel like shit afterwards but in the long run you will be glad you did it.

Trust me, five years from now you will stay awake until later, maybe you'll be slighly drunk and your last though before falling to sleep will be that you are glad you fucked that girl, specially when you realize that if you hadn't done it instead you would remember that night with regret because you wasted your one chance.
>>
I'm gonna be 25 in a few months. I'm a dateless kissless virgin. I've had girls ask me out before, but I'm too much of a pussy to go for it. I'm super shy and socially awkward. I have a hard time opening up to people. Kill me now.
>>
>>17603558
Why does it matter what are they after? You're after sex, aren't you?

Go get laid with a gold digger and throw her into the trash as soon as you can, if after the first fancy dinner/whatever she still won't open her legs then drop her, learn to play the game my brother.
>>
32 year old non virgin fag here. lost my v card a month before my 26th birthday.

I'm ugly and extremely tall (8-9" above male average in my country).
well, it's fine now, not like i can turn back time anyway.
>>
Virgin until 27. Married my girlfriend of 5 years. No longer a virgin.

I'm 37 now, and still married. More and better sex with her than I ever had when I was single.
>>
>>17592320
>so I have a year left
This isnt some race. Just see a hooker or accept Fate hates you.
>>
>>17604093
I'm happy for you.
>>
>>17594579
Extreme shut-in
>>
>>17594579
Controlling parents. Never got the opportunities they show you in teen movies like "my parents aren't home for the weekend, wanna stop by my house" or "my parents are asleep downstairs, keep it quiet."
Also, my parents would (rightfully) want to know who I date, but I'm paranoid about allowing "mixture" of family (private life) and friends & dates (public life) because a tainting of one group can have adverse effects on the other.
Adding to that, I cannot maintain a conversation with girls because I know absolutely nothing about "what girls like" and the only developed interests I have are movies, videogames, music, economics and politics.
I never really cared about my body up until recently and only a few months ago I started going to the gym to lose weight and get /fit/ (I'm not obese or anything, just slightly overweight and have a low muscle fat percentage, which causes embarassing results like a poorly defined jawline or very small moobs).
Last but not least, I would need for my girlfriend to be paranoid with me cheating on her as I am paranoid about girls (and other people) betraying me. Curiously, it were my parents who introduced bad and backstabbing people into our lives, which has left big trust issues in me.
>>
>>17594857
He realized sexual liberation is one of the many causes of decline of Western Civilization.
>>
>>17597099
What you were to her was that type of gay guy who goes to the clothes shop with women to comment on what he thinks they should get. She used you as the gay friend anon.
>>
The problem is I want to lose my virginity to another virgin. It doesnt even have to be full sex I just need to touch her vag with my dick to lose it. After that I would fuck even the biggest whores without a problem. Dont ask me why
>>
Question to you guys from a 21 year old virgin. How does that work for you guys since I seem to be following suite. I sabotage myself most of the time. What happened to you guys, unfortunate outcomes, bad luck, bad judgement? I wish to know if people are will to share
>>
File: 1409964551212.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1409964551212.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17604376
I don't live the sort of lifestyle where it becomes an option. You might as well ask me why I don't go scuba diving. Not everyone does scuba diving as their past time. I don't even live close to water.

When I was a teenager parties were like an urban legend that I wasn't sure if my peers were actually doing or if it only happened in movies. In my social circle we'd play Deus Ex and run around in the woods.

I'm a 27 year old khv and not bothered by it. I'm pretty proud for sticking to my own guns actually. I never caved to any sort of peer pressure or social expectations.
>>
Hehe, lost it at 15 with my first girlfriend B)
>>
>>17604526
>I'm pretty proud for sticking to my own guns actually. I never caved to any sort of peer pressure or social expectations.

It sounds more like you didn't participate in anything more than "resisting" peer pressure.
>>
>>17604587
Nice assumption. But I really did just do what I enjoyed, which was videogames and hanging out with friends who also liked them.
>>
I'm 25, I had sex one time when I was 20, but honestly it was really lame. I regret it, so I don't count it.
>>
>>17603277
No, but I acted like it. I didn't want to jump into a hookup so it was old school for real dating for months before any sex. I think that's sometimes the problem too, people want to go from 0-60 in 1 date these days. Take your time, make out a lot, date. Slowly travel the bases, learning what you both like, getting comfortable. Oh, and our 1st date was at one of those places with video games, skew ball, batting cages, go carts, mini-golf. It was a really fun way to get to know each other, low expectations & cost, and I highly recommend it. I also lived in a tiny town.
>>
>>17604602
>Nice assumption.

Not really intended as a barb against you, but you're still not making it sound like it was "resisting" peer pressure.

You make it sound like all you did was play computer games with friends.
>>
>>17604629
>people want to go from 0-60 in 1 date
What does 0-60 mean?
>>
>>17604681

from just meeting for the first time to fucking each other's brains out
>>
>>17604632
Oh, I thought you were accusing of being too contrarian or something.

It's true I hated the kind of people who were "normal" because they tended to be bullies. A couple of people in my class would talk loudly about how they masturbated or got black-out drunk which I didn't consider impressive at all. I didn't want to be like them but the price was having less friends I think. Which is why I mentioned peer pressure. I think a lot of people on this site actually want to become normalfags and brag about how drunk they got last night.
>>
>>17604685
But why sixty? Why not 100 like in percentage or ten like on a music player?
>>
>>17604699
Do you not have cars where you live?
>>
>>17604681
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0_to_60_mph
>>
>>17604699

Because the acceleration of a car is based on how fast it can go from 0-60
>>
>>17604694
I think you're painting your peers with a very broad brush on account of a couple of bullies.

>Which is why I mentioned peer pressure. I think a lot of people on this site actually want to become normalfags and brag about how drunk they got last night.
>normalfags

No, people here want to be part of life instead of being tucked away in some decrepit room playing vidya continuously. People want to be part of a group or at least recognised.
>>
>>17604747
My vidya group of friends were great. We started making our own games eventually and two of them became decent programmers as adults. I also had a D&D group which were very social and outgoing people. I felt very accepted by my friends and like I was part of a group.

You don't have to get drunk to "be part of life". There are loads of other things you can do which is both healthier and more fun. If you post on this board about how you want to be invited to parties and get herpes, then I'm going to accuse you of wanting to be a normalfag.
>>
I was 28 when I lost my V-card.

Last night.

To an amazingly hot girl, who was also a virgin. It was awkward. It was amazing. Sex wasn't the best part, the best part was the foreplay. Just being completely tangled up with someone else, having your mouths all over each other's bodies, hearing their moans of pleasure when you hit a spot they never knew existed.

As to how the hell this happened? I have no idea.
>>
>>17604874

Explain you how you did it mate.

A hot girl to you said? Step by step on you being a virgin to banging this chick. Go.
>>
This might doublepost.

>>17604876

Met her at work, got drunk one night and got into a 6 hour conversation with her on facebook.

Became friends, she had a boyfriend (of many years.) Took her out a couple times as friends. I guess things weren't good with the boyfriend, and he sort of broke it off one day. I just continue being her friend. Later she breaks it off with him completely, apparently wasn't happy with the relationship.

We discuss feelings that night. We were both really into each other, went out friday night after work just to grab a bite of food and hang out. I took her home and she seemed upset when she talked to me later.

Told me she wanted me to kiss her but I didn't seem that into her. Told her I didn't realize she was quite that into me.

Took her out again last night, dinner and the bar after. Had a couple drinks which dampened the nerves. She made me pull over so she could talk to me. She beat around the bush for a while, I was scared shitless. I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I was terrified of fucking things up. Worked up the nerve and went for it.

On my first at-bat I hit a home run.
>>
File: c2kao[1].jpg (27KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
c2kao[1].jpg
27KB, 310x232px
>>17604874
>>
File: not sure if fry.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if fry.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>17604874
>To an amazingly hot girl, who was also a virgin.
>>17604901
>she had a boyfriend (of many years.)
>>
>>17604911

He didn't believe in pre-marital sex. He's an idiot.
>>
>>17604808
>You don't have to get drunk to "be part of life". There are loads of other things you can do which is both healthier and more fun. If you post on this board about how you want to be invited to parties and get herpes, then I'm going to accuse you of wanting to be a normalfag.

>then I'm going to accuse you of wanting to be a normalfag.

So you want to go down the "I'm superior to regular people" route?

Who said anything about getting drunk and getting AIDs as a part of life? Why are you painting everyone with such broad strokes?

You know the world doesn't conform to the "geeks and jocks" stereotype that you seem to be projecting real hard.

>My vidya group of friends were great. We started making our own games eventually and two of them became decent programmers as adults. I also had a D&D group which were very social and outgoing people. I felt very accepted by my friends and like I was part of a group.

Then what is your issue?
>>
>>17604901
>bf of many years
>still a virgin

why are you fucking a 15 year old anon?
>>
>>17604916
Send him a gift. It's the least you could do. ;^)
>>
>>17604935

I really should. He wanted her to promise him when they broke up that she wouldn't have sex with anyone. I should just message him on facebook and say thanks.
>>
>>17604937
>He wanted her to promise him when they broke up that she wouldn't have sex with anyone.
What a nutjob.

Why did it take her so long to get rid of him?
>>
>>17604942

Sunk cost fallacy, probably. She was happy with him before but things had been getting worse. He was getting more controlling and manipulative and I show up and be straight forward and actually ask her opinion on things. I show her that her having fun is as important as me having fun.
>>
>>17604950
That's good, really good. Happy for you two.
>>
>>17604901
I'm not that jealous desu. This is basically a "I banged that random chick" story. I don't want to lose my virginity that way.
>>
>>17604924
You were the one who implied I was a loser shut in and that it's better to party than do the things I did. I just felt like defending myself.
>>
>>17604999

Random chick that I've been hanging out with and getting to know for 4 months. Okay.

To each their own Mr. Troll.
>>
>>17605003
Four months is nothing. And the progression from being aware of her feelings to reproducing resembles that of an antlion catching an ant.
>>
>>17605013

Hey at least we know why you're not getting laid.
>>
Why does this thread have the most replies?
>>
>>17605002
>I just felt like defending myself.

No, you made a point, for some reason, to show that you were superior to your peers.

>I'm pretty proud for sticking to my own guns actually. I never caved to any sort of peer pressure or social expectations.

>It's true I hated the kind of people who were "normal" because they tended to be bullies. A couple of people in my class would talk loudly about how they masturbated or got black-out drunk which I didn't consider impressive at all.

>You don't have to get drunk to "be part of life". There are loads of other things you can do which is both healthier and more fun. If you post on this board about how you want to be invited to parties and get herpes, then I'm going to accuse you of wanting to be a normalfag.

Dude, you're using the word normalfag unironically.
>>
>>17605049
and on 4chan of all places!?
>>
>>17596647
22 M with selective eating disorder here, how do you deal with it? Just eating with other people can be a really stressful experience for me.
>>
>>17605013
>>17604999
sour grapes make the best whine
>>
>>17605082
>Aesop made a fable about it so it must apply to this situation.
>>
>>17605104
>post is gone

What were you referring to?
>>
>>17590902
Still a virgin @ 21, but I've had a kiss and some physical contact during high school. The last 2 years I was your typical shut-in, nervous to talk to strangers (poor store clerks who had to deal with me) and couldn't even look at them in the face.

Now I'm starting school and made pact with myself to push myself to the limits. It's been okay so far, met new people and hang out with them during breaks which I have never thought to be possible for me. But this is only during school, beats me how I can take it higher so we can hang out outside of school.

Now my situations with girls are different, I have a small number of friends that are girls but anyone new I can't really go up to them and talk for fear that I'd run out of things and shit will get awkward. But I'm aware I can literally talk about anything and running out of things to talk about is only because of anxiety.

I don't really know where I am going about this but I just wanted to share what I've been going through to make myself a better person. I do just have one thing to share for all you anons that have found themselves in a stump:

>tl;dr
there is only so many things we can learn through word of mouth (advice), ultimately it is up to you to make the decision to change. Life is better to be experienced by yourself and with yourself.

Without that you'll just be the same as you were now - the person you hate. And for those that are completely content with the way you are good on you, don't let anything change that. It was your decision after all.
>>
>>17605113
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
>>
It's a month until I'm 24 and the only girls who were ever into me were obese losers so I'd much rather stay a virgin, fuck these assholes around me acting like it's some problem internal to me
>>
>>17604629
> these Days
Read a book once in a while.... Theres always been different types - only that your type used to be taken care of in arranged marriages. Which often used to be just as "romantic" as Love marriages btw.
>>
>>17601251
Do you poo in a loo?
>>
I dropped out of highschool at 16 at the height of my loserdom and I've been a NEET pretty much ever since (24 now). No girls wants a NEET unless hes a drug dealer or has something going for himself.

Doesn't bother me though, getting through life without having kids is probably the best thing I could ever do.
>>
>>17592734
Thanks for this man, I'm trying to get over a bit of a crush I've developed on one of my good friends, she's been really understanding and comforting to me, and I know the feeling's not mutual, but if you can get over a girl straight out of a romantic drama like that, makes me feel like I can turn this around and find someone for real.
>>
File: 1438064778036.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1438064778036.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>17598291
>>
25 going on forever. no gf kissless, etc.

Who cares?
>>
28. My skin is really fucked around my waist and I'm skinnyfat so as of late I couldn't consider it. Not that I don't get any attention but still not fond of getting naked.
>>
Everyhting for my poepsikins
>>
will hit 24 in december . Killing myself b4 i hit 25.
I rather die than be alone forever.
>>
>>17607702
If you're going to kill yourself anyway, why not at least get a hooker first and see what sex is like before you do? Chances are it will actually make you realize it's no big deal at all and you won't want to kill yourself anymore.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.