[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best bro and a girl we know are in a discreet relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474168805438.jpg (267KB, 550x716px) Image search: [Google]
1474168805438.jpg
267KB, 550x716px
My best bro and a girl we know are in a discreet relationship (because of work) and they have yet to make it "official". In fact right now they're trying hard to make their thing a secret to our social circle. However, when me and her are alone or in a group (when her guy isn't around), she'll flirt with me like "anon is such a stud" and "our kids would be super cute!" while cuddling and being touchyfeely with me while I pretend to hate it or just ignore her

It's weird how she'll be this way around everyone at work but then she'll stop when my friend shows up. She'll just act friendly or indifferent towards him and will draw the line at flirting with him or even touching him. The most I've ever seen them do was hold hands once

To make it more weird, the guy is my really good friend and he refuses to be straight with me about it. We share everything with each other; hopes, dreams, all that gay shit. But for some reason he gets uncomfortable about the subject of this girl. When I confronted him about it, our other friends were like "Wait, you never told Anon about you and Jennifer? Haha I thought you were best friends!"

What is going on here?
>>
Have you told your friend what she's doing when he's not around?
>>
>>17590675

No. No point in hurting his feelings

Me and him are still super tight and if he was jealous about something then I have yet to sense any hostility from him. And he's the type of guy that has attachment issues and gets jealous easily
>>
you've already fallen in their trap. some couples like to wrap you in the petty dynamics of their relationships. for some reason, these types of people need whoever's around them to feel the fluctuations of their bullshit. normally they're cool people on their own, but when confronted with dick/pussy they sabotage their own personal relationships.

how do you fix this? you remove yourself from it. not caring about the dynamics of two other's people relationship is the healthy thing to do. why should two people fucking effect your life personally. it shouldn't.
>>
>>17590694
He needs to know IMO. Someone in a relationship, secret or otherwise, shouldn't be acting like that and their partner deserves to know. And whatever you do, do NOT get involved with her.
>>
>>17590706
>how do you fix this? you remove yourself from it. not caring about the dynamics of two other's people relationship is the healthy thing to do.

Yeah...you're right. I've already stopped flirting back and just started treating her like any other girl that my friends are dating. Looks like she's getting the message.

>why should two people fucking effect your life personally. it shouldn't.

I guess I'm jealous because he's the one that ended up hooking up with her first. It's immature, I know. I wouldn't want to be with a girl that's doing what she's doing anyway

>>17590715

I tried to once but chickened out. Once I remove myself completely from their dynamic then it'll be a moot point anyway
>>
>>17590736
>I tried to once but chickened out. Once I remove myself completely from their dynamic then it'll be a moot point anyway
If it's not with you, it'll be with someone else. Is this the sort of girl you want your friend to be dating?
>>
>>17590740

Maybe he thinks I'm trying to get with her, knows I don't have a chance, and is trying to spare my feelings by not being straight up with me? I'd look pretty dumb if I went up to him like "hey bro your girl wants my D just FYI"

Nah. Besides, he might be too far gone. I had a talk with him and he suggested that they might be in love. These are intelligent adults, btw, not high school kids.
>>
>>17590765
>These are intelligent adults
Then he shouldn't have a problem with you if you say to him "your girlfriend has been acting inappropriately towards me. I'd want to know if I were in your situation"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.