[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with every fucker in the world. At what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 176x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 176x275px
What the fuck is wrong with every fucker in the world. At what point did it become okay and the norm to cheat and lie. When did it become alright to pass on your morals. Not to mention the stupidity of most people, seriously when did some falsified value placed on our numeric system become more important that the health of your fellow humans. When did it become the norm to practice the destruction of will power. Who the fuck took my good given right as native lifeform of this planter to travel freely. At what point did ensuring the few don't do the wrong thing mean all must suffer?
How the fuck does anyone deal with this? I feel like a slave, you are not free, your free to choose how you serve your sentence. You arenlitterallu freer in jail. No taxes, the square meals a day, don't have to worry about not having a bed or roof over your head, and all the free time in the world and no imposed responsibities that have nothing to do with you your community or anything that will effect you or anything around you.
>>
File: 1474300040868.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474300040868.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>I hate the world reeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Look at how insightful I am
>>
>>17590663
Calm your tits down OP, it has always been like this. Man the fuck up and do what you believe is right despite the rest of the world being shitty.
>>
>>17590663

lol OP believes that the world was fair and moral at some point
>>
>>17590663
I like the line "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

Basically people do as much as they can get away with without retaliation. Believe it or not it is a measure of how society advances. Tolerance, by definition, allows for certain social behavior.

But don't worry yourself about it. Either stand in your castle and defend your position or disrobe and join the rest of the hedonists.
>>
>>17590663
>more free in a jail

Don't be a cuck. This place is Shaitan.

Step up and make something of yourself.
Insha'allah
>>
File: 1473606914265.png (152KB, 475x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473606914265.png
152KB, 475x359px
Another thread where some loser in life is mad at the world and thinks he is better than everyone else.

I bet you were that quiet kid who didn't say shit in class but in your room you pretended how scenarios would go by talking to yourself.
>>
>>17590663
>At what point did it become okay and the norm to cheat and lie.

It's always been the norm. People have been in relationships of covenience since relationships existed. Indeed, the majority of marriages and relationships over the ages have been less about open and honest love and more about social obligations and doing whatever behind the scenes but trying to be discrete to protect your family honor/face/reputation.

That and lots of people dislike open conflict and lying let's you get away with stuff without having to fight.

>>17591274

No, that just resulted in lots more skull splitting and even more lying and betrayal because in a world full of violence, striking harder when the enemy isn't looking trumps a stand up fight.

It's just that the modern person interacts with WAAAYYYY more people than those in the past. They're more polite in general because you have to be polite to strangers but there's a point as you can't give the hundreds of people you meet every day the same courtesy you would give a friend, family member, or neighbor.
>>
>>17591588
DELETE THIS NOW
>>
>>17590663

Go live in the wilderness, as man was meant to.
>>
>>17591679
You weren't meant to be alone tho
>>
>>17591687

Come into town to hang out with people, then go back to the woods.
>>
File: 1474295114371.png (866KB, 999x932px) Image search: [Google]
1474295114371.png
866KB, 999x932px
>>17591588
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.