[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does getting this tattoo say about a girl? Can I trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1927.png (692KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1927.png
692KB, 640x1136px
What does getting this tattoo say about a girl? Can I trust her not to cheat?
>>
>>17590648
whore
>>
Was this photo shot in a mirror, or was the camera pointed straight at the tattoo?

Strange as it may sound, this could be important. "Take these broken wings and learn to fly" is clearly a message, but for whom is it intended?
>>
She's fatter than she's letting on. The gut suck is obvious
>>
>>17590648
>What does getting this tattoo say about a girl?

Depends on the tattoo, obviously
>>
>>17590648
Ugly as shit tattoo. She's at least retarded so pass on it.
>>
>>17590648
That's she is never planning on getting pregnant. So she is probably on birth control, good news.
>>
>>17590660
I would assume the quote is meant to signify a person coming from modest means working their way up to a higher status.
>>
>>17590648
You can't trust a girl with any tattoo at all op
>>
>>17590660
Based on its location, whoever she's cheating with
>>
>>17590660
It's a warning message, like all tattoos on girls
>>
>>17590979
Why do you say that?
>>
>>17591065
I second this.
>>
You're getting ahead of things, OP. She does not like you. She will not sleep with you.
>>
Girls with tattoos like being cheated on.
>>
>>17590648
Tattoos are sign of insecurity.
>>
That she consumes the souls of children.
>>
If you dislike tattoos, don't date somebody with them. They'll eventually tell you how they're planning more tattoos, and you go "it's like putting bumper stickers on a Ferrari" or whatever you use to soften the blow, and she goes "omg you're so controlling", and it will always be a thorn in the relationship.

If you don't see the value in tattoos, congratulations, you aren't trashy, and you probably shouldn't date trashy people.

(P.S. tattoofags-- yes, people without tattoos legitimately think that they're better than you, deal with this however you may please)
>>
>>17592321
I hate tattoos too but that isn't even remotely true.
>>
>>17590648

Tattoos are the dumbest way to "prove you are a special individual, and there is no one else like me", except they are trendy/fashionable, so everyone has them in the same spot.

Then when they realize how dumb it was, instead of acknowledging the error, they will ardently defend it.

This tattoo is a bit...melodramatic, but that sums up young girls, especially in the era of social media.

However, while we can psychoanalyze a tattoo all day, it does not indicate how loyal someone is.
>>
>>17592529
>NEVER EVER DATE A GRILL WITH A TATTOO ANON RED FLAG THEY HAVE ISSUES
>meet pretty average even normie grills with tattoos

I'm getting pretty sick of this meme. I honestly don't give a shit about tattoos, but maybe I'm biased because I've been into a lot of music since I was younger where tattoos are completely normal.
>>
>>17592321
Did you ever have a friend in school who talked about how drinking is wrong and teenagers who drink are the worst, they have no interest in parties and whatnot.

You're that guy now, anon.
>>
>>17590985
or coming from a modest family turning into a whore.
>>
>>17592720
exactly how does having a tattoo automatically make you assume someone's a whore?

I know tattoo's are 'in' and 'trendy' but that doesn't mean anything. I've known plenty of people who were pretty much social outcasts, barely any friends, certainly not whores with tattoos. This meme needs to stop, you people need to get out more.
>>
>>17592550
>>17592774
t. cuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.