[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think I accidentally swallowed a piece of a plastic fork.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1409640371239.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1409640371239.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Guys I think I accidentally swallowed a piece of a plastic fork. Will is stab my butthole on the way out? Am I going to die? Please help me.
>>
you will literally get cancer

enjoy carcinogens BPA and heavy metals leeching into your intestines for the rest of your life

reminder: plastic takes 2000 years to decompose
>>
>>17590404

Nothing will probably happen.

Just be aware to discomfort or pain in your stomach/intestines. If something starts not feeling right down there, seek medical attention. Tell the doctor that you swallowed a piece of plastic fork.
>>
it'll probably puncture your intestines and leak shit juice into your bloodstream and body cavity causing septic shock
>>
>>17590404
Not OP but what about all those stories about people swallowing capsuled drugs and keys and it being in their poop and they ended up okay?

Surely a piece of plastic fork shouldn't fuck his shit up too bad right?

That said, I'd recommend inducing vomiting right now or talking to a medical professional or hotline.
>>
File: 1471247721795.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1471247721795.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
howd this happen
>>
>>17590500
I was eating some take out korean bbq. I took a bite and then I looked back at my fork and a piece of it was missing. I didn't even know it broke off. It's a flimsy ass plastic fork and it probably broke when I tried to cut the meat with it. I couldn't find the piece that broke so I'm just concluding that I swallowed it whole. Chew your food guys.
>>
>>17590514
you'll be fine.
>>
>>17590404
Wow... Just wow
Pls everyone here do thevworld a favor and kill yourself.
Hydrochloric acid will break down a bit of shitty plastic fork
Or did you just think your stomach magically turns food into energy and leaves any non organic matter because magic.
seriously is there a brain in that head of yours
>>
You should talk to a doctor, but you probably aren't going to die. In all likelihood, the acids in your stomach will wear down the pointy bits before they have a chance to puncture anything.

But do see a doctor, just in case. Because if it does start puncturing or scratching up your insides, it is going to suck.
>>
>>17590404
How large was the piece?
>>
>>17590414
>you will literally get cancer
Everyone has at least a few cancerous cells -what might be called a very light case of cancer- pretty close to literally all the time. Most of the time, our immune systems detect the cancerous cells and break the them down before they can spread too far and cause any significant damage. A tumor is what happens when the immune system gets overwhelmed or misses the mark. It is unlikely that a bit of plastic fork is going to make any difference there.

>enjoy carcinogens BPA and heavy metals leeching into your intestines for the rest of your life
Most of these cheap plastic forks are made from PET or PS, not BPA. These forms of plastic are not carciogenic.
>>
>>17590592
about a quarter of an inch
>>
>>17590404
Is that pic from mega man x?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.