[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a fucking fiend for alcohol. i control it pretty well, im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dennis.png (710KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
dennis.png
710KB, 700x704px
im a fucking fiend for alcohol. i control it pretty well, im not a drunk, but i like it a little too much. im on 20mg of prozac, 1.5mg klonopin (benzo), and 12.5mg of atenolol (beta blocker). i havent had a beer since i started the prozac a month ago and i really fucking want one. so what are the chances that going to the bar and having one beer would kill me?
>>
>>17590289
One beer? Zero. You might get drunk a little faster than normal, but your bigger risks are the benzo and the atenolol. Alcohol and a CNS depressant like klonopin is going to significantly increase your risk of heart or breathing issues, alcohol and a beta blocker is going to drop your blood pressure significantly. Together you're going to have a bad time if you have more than a beer.
>>
>>17590310
>Together you're going to have a bad time if you have more than a beer.
>One beer? Zero.

so which is it? one beer or zero?
>>
>>17590310
oh, i see what youre saying, nvm.
>>
>>17590318
Your risk is near zero at one beer. From there its going to go up fast and you won't know how fast until you're in the back of an ambulance wondering where all the blood came from.
>>
>>17590325
>and you won't know how fast until you're in the back of an ambulance wondering where all the blood came from.
damn, well now im scared to have even one.
>>
>>17590331
One should be fine, but be in a chair, stand up slowly, brace yourself, and if you feel dizzy you need to wait it out. Feinting in a bar will fuck you right up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.