[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fuck girls without worrying about a false rape charge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 048 - oI0hI8p.png (156KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
048 - oI0hI8p.png
156KB, 490x640px
How do you fuck girls without worrying about a false rape charge? Like I could say "Come over and get drunk with me and then fuck" and a girl could say ok, and I could have records of this, and she could still wake up and sue me for rape, and I would lose.
How are you supposed to hook up with anyone in the presence of any alcohol at all?
>>
That's just not true.
>>
>Not having them sign a consent form and getting it notarized

Have fun with jail
>>
>>17589867
Just wait till they pass out, then if they do cry rape you know they aren't lying.
>>
>>17589881
for doing nothing, omg I just repeated what someone told me. They were fucking around with me. When will this hell end .-.
>>
File: 1458685001769.webm (2MB, 1920x880px) Image search: [Google]
1458685001769.webm
2MB, 1920x880px
Golden rule has never changed since the dawn of man.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
File: tumblr_m1loo1R4FS1r3ce2io1_250.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1loo1R4FS1r3ce2io1_250.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>>17589894
this lol.
>>
>>17589894
Or drunk, or high. Too risky, and it's never as good anyway.

Alternatively, wait for marriage. This is not a popular option, and it's still not quite 100% (though neither is the other option). But it works as well as anything else: you shouldn't be marrying someone unless you trust them so much this kind of betrayal would be unthinkable, so by this point, you don't have to worry anymore.

Do note, however, that there is no option that does not involve keeping it in your pants at least some of the time.
>>
>>17589970
>kind of betrayal would be unthinkable
More marriages are ending in divorce kek. You aren't safe even there. Theres no such thing as love, forever, or trust.
>>
>>17589867
I don't stick my dick in crazy.

Or rather, I don't anymore; I had enough experience with women with BPD and while they ruined my life in other ways, I at least came out with a spidey sense for dangerous women.

Despite what /r9k/ might say, nobody's gonna do that to you unless they're deeply disturbed. And I'm gonna give you some advice I learned a long time ago that's served me well: smiling and denying everything will get you very far in life.
>>
>How do you fuck girls without worrying about a false rape charge?
Well first and foremost, I make sure they have the capacity to consent in the first place.

This makes it extremely difficult for them to accuse you of rape.

Seriously it's like you people live your lives in hypothetical situations.
>>
>>17589867
You do realize that not every girl thinks this way right? I'd say most don't.
>>
>>17590858
>Seriously it's like you people live your lives in hypothetical situations.
It's more that they're trying to find 'logical' reasons that they've 'chosen' to be alone and a virgin.
>>
>>17589867
Don't stick your dick in crazy.
Don't fuck with people outside of a relationship.
Don't fuck when you're too drunk.
>>
You're confusing being accused of, and being found guilty of rape.
Anyone can be accused of anything.
As for being found guilty, look at the actual statistics. Very few, even with actual evidence, are found guilty of rape.
>>
>>17590865
why are there so many clueless leddit normies like this guy on this board?

it's well known that simply being accused of rape causes a stigma that will never leave you.
>>
>>17591577
Why don't you go back to your containment board, bitter /r9k/ virgin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.