[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over a girl if you can't even see her in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4991cb68a1a98.jpg (22KB, 450x418px) Image search: [Google]
4991cb68a1a98.jpg
22KB, 450x418px
How do you get over a girl if you can't even see her in a picture without feeling like shit?

I don't want to get as fast as possible into another relationship, I'd feel as if I'm using them as a rebound because clearly I still feel terrible for the breakup (she did get her rebound, though).

I'm afraid to see her walking down the street or on some place out there. The memory of a person I though she was and the person she was in the last months on the relationship are so different that I was thrown into some uncanny valley bullshit that psychologically terrifies me.

Can something be done without recurring to replace the emptyness with another person? I really want to get my shit together before attempting to met someone else, casual sex doesn't really appeal to me neither.
>>
>>17589848
Time. Go do shit completely unrelated to her. Lift, hang out with friends, get fucked up, but have fun. Enjoy yourself with people you like and things you like. You don't need her to make you happy.
>>
>>17590000

>Time.
I'm not OP but how much time? It's been 3 years since the love of my life decided to fuck around literally a week before I was planning on proposing and I still can't look at a picture of her without feeling like utter trash.
wat do?
>>
>>17590021
This is meme shit, but get a hobby and focus on what makes you happy. Just ignore what she does, she's irrelevant now. You're the only person who can make you happy, so do it. Stop pitying yourself. Take charge. You got this, man
>>
>>17589848
>>17590021
Disregard >>17590044
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her.
>>
>>17590051
I've done this, it's scary awesome. But that shit will rewire your brain and just make you want her more. Do that to some girl you have a crush on
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.