[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I found out that girl I was interested in, and was so sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471828160794.jpg (26KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471828160794.jpg
26KB, 479x358px
Today I found out that girl I was interested in, and was so sure was giving me all the right signals that she is too, is a fucking lesbian. I don't necessarily know shes gay, just that she has a gf. I feel like a goddamn fool for even getting my hopes up. I went out with my last gf for 5 years and it took me a long time to recover from that breakup. I didn't give a fuck about women for so long. And now when I finally try and put myself and my feelings on the line i find out shes got a gf. Im such a fucking idiot. It doesnt necessarily hurt my feelings I just feel stupid and disappointed for not catching on sooner. Why would she continue to act like shes interested? Maybe im misreading her? Maybe she just thinks im being friendly?
>>
To be fair we haven't even been talking long or even about things outside of shooting the shit. So I could see how it wouldn't b a big deal on her end. I just feel like a retard for thinking it is or could be something more. Its just weird. The last few years ive had a few shallow hookups and literally not giving a fuck about these regular trashy drug slut bitche's. And its weird when I finally try again something like this happens. I know I know. U can't always get what you want. Society doesnt owe me a girlfriend. I guess im just venting
>>
>>17589572
>now when I finally try and put myself and my feelings on the line
That's where you fucked up, classic mistake.

Don't invest emotionally in anyone at first. Get to know someone for at minimum weeks, unless an obvious sign is made (obvious meaning she tries to kiss you, or describes you as a boyfriend, something that does not have any possible ambiguous meaning), hand holding is not an obvious sign, going on dates is not an obvious sign. I know it sounds weird, but girls in general go on dates and hold hands with "friends" that they will never date. Anyway, that's my only advice, become jaded about women, oh and never only talk to one. Be constantly talking to multiple at all times. You've had a long relationship, its your turn to play the field. Don't give up, it's a numbers game and I hate to tell you but 90% of the women you approach will not turn into anything. Just consider it more practice, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
>>17589602
Very true. Sometimes I need my redpill knowledge reinforced.
>>
>>17589572
you were misreading because you were hopeful. we've all done it and yes. she just thought you were being friendly and guess what, all she was doing was being friendly too
>>
>>17589634
Haha yea I realize that now. I hope I didn't make her nervous or anything. Shes still cool we could b friends but now I know shes not straight I wont come off so strong. If i even was. :/
>>
>>17589634
Ive actually had girls do that to me in the past. They would make some comment along the lines of me being gay or about some guy being hot. And I usually have some kind of wtf response. And the say something like "oh wait I thought u were gay." My mannerisms and possibly the way I look or the vibe I give off come off as gay to some straight ppl but most gay men know im not gay. Wtf.
>>
WHEN I'M STABLE LONG ENOOOOOOOUGH
I START TO LOOK AROUND FOR LOOOOOVE
>>
>>17589644
hell if she is as solid as you say she may be a great friend and if it comes up the two of you can laugh about it. Too bad she is a lesbian or you could have her help introduce you to available women
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.