[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiya /adv/, I'm experiencing something odd. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 4a668b20_ff4c_24d7.jpg (12KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
4a668b20_ff4c_24d7.jpg
12KB, 195x259px
Hiya /adv/, I'm experiencing something odd.

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful girl for nearly 2 years. It's going pretty well.

We were both virgins and lost it to each other, but things are a bit difficult. For many months we've practiced and tried things but sex just seems to hurt for her far too quickly (before you say anything: yes, she's hella wet before we try anything). Furthermore, she's somewhat disgusted by semen and really doesn't want it to get on her bed sheets. What ends up happening is that whenever I finish (typically in her hands) she can't help but make a bit of a face, and simultaneously I get stressed to make sure none spills on her bed.

This has been going on for a while, and lately what I've noticed is that I'm gradually losing interest in doing anything sexual with her. It's been around 2 weeks and I didn't initiate anything (she usually doesn't, so nothing from her side either). It's gotten to a point where she even pointed out that it's been a while since we did anything. I agree that we should fix that but deep inside it actually just feels like a chore and stresses me out - feels more like a bother than something relieving or fun.

What's wrong with me /adv/? I've never heard of a 24 y/o guy losing his libido.
>>
Theres nothing wrong with you your girlfriend has made you feel insecure and has made sex shitty its her fault.

If you use condoms it should be cleaner and stuff shouldn't drip anywhere but it wont fix the damage thats been done to your confidence.

Maybe you should tell her how shes making you feel
>>
try wearing a condom so she doesn't see the cum. also, slow down when you have sex- your dick may be too big for her and cause her pain
>>
>>17589565
Why do you think she made me feel insecure? She does compliment me a lot so I feel confident in myself. I just find sexual intimacy far less enjoyable.

>>17589567
Nothing to slow down from. Aside from a few times where it worked, I usually only get a bit of the shaft in. Thing is, I'm perfectly average and not well endowed. As such, I'm doubting my dick is too big for her.
>>
>>17589549
Lots of foreplay. Lots and lots of foreplay. And lots of lube. And a condom.
>>
>>17589549
Your girlfriend has retarded issues she needs to get over. My gf was a virgin too but when I bust, she takes it like a champ wherever it lands and just washes off after like a normal person.

Don't be a dick about it but definitely tell her this is bullshit and she needs to get over that.
>>
>>17589594
Actually didn't try lube, will give it a shot. Thank you.

>>17589600
How do you tell a person that without being awfully offensive? :P
>>
>>17589600
but jizz smells
>>
>>17589632
Explain that it's natural and you don't like that she's so disgusted by it because it feels like she's disgusted by you.

Tell her you'll try not to make a giant mess every time but it's bound to happen here and there and that you'll help her get over it if she wants your help.

Frankly, if someone gets exposed to something enough, adaptation takes over and they get use to it but she'll never get used to it if she actively fights it off constantly.
>>
>>17589691
>but jizz smells good
you didn't finish your statement, i went ahead and did it for you
>>
>>17589697
It smells horrible and repulsive. Also yucky texture.
>>
>>17589701
moar pineapples!
>>
>>17589701
I eat my own semen. There's nothing wrong with the smell of fish.
>>
File: 1325936357512.jpg (3KB, 117x126px) Image search: [Google]
1325936357512.jpg
3KB, 117x126px
>>17589711
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.