[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly does Amazon work? There's a set of headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cuddliest woofer.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuddliest woofer.webm
2MB, 720x720px
How exactly does Amazon work? There's a set of headphones I want to buy, but despite having great reviews, currently only two people are selling, both at a low price and neither of them are the company making the headphones. Also, both are "just launched" and don't have any feedback. Is it easy to/am I eligible to get my money back if it turns out to be some scam?
>>
Also, I'm going through a shitton of reviews and there are a bunch of people slapping on 5 stars, giving a review of about 2 paragraphs, and then clarifying that they're "not affiliated with the seller and that all reviews/thoughts are my own", is it safe to assume these are shills?
>>
>>17589650
>"not affiliated with the seller and that all reviews/thoughts are my own"
That means the seller gave them the item free or at a huge discount for a positive review. Amazon is supposed to be cracking down on that shit because it's so misleading. I would try to find them somewhere else.
>>
>>17589445
Reviews on the item page are not reviews of the 3rd party sellers.

Seller feedback would show as a rating below the name of the seller.

I would just use the one that is closest to you. And if you have any issue with the item, contact the seller. You should see a message seller button next to the order in your order history. If they do not respond in a few business days (m-f), consider contacting amazon directly about this and they'll take care of you. The A to Z guarantee covers scammers.

Just be considerate, it might be their first time trying to sell something online and they may need a little extra time to get back to you. And most sellers are willing to work with you to make sure you either get a refund or a replacement item if it is damaged.
>>
Those are shills and it's garbage.
>>
>>17589832
You don't understand.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.