[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >insecure >boring, no interests >lazy >avoidant,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4915.jpg (50KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4915.jpg
50KB, 600x630px
>be me
>insecure
>boring, no interests
>lazy
>avoidant, antisocial
>misanthropic, misogynistic
>always tired
>sensitive and touchy
>can't for the life of my get into a relationship

Why live, /adv/? What does an utter failure of a human being like me have to live for? I don't enjoy doing anything and I hate being around other people. I just want to go to sleep and die but that will take at least a couple of decades.
>>
>>17588611
do it
>>
>>17588624
Do what

I'm too much of a pussy to go any route that's actually effective since pure helium isn't readily available anymore.
>>
>>17588611
what do you do with your time?
>>
File: IMG_4939.jpg (25KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4939.jpg
25KB, 284x339px
Funny, when I ask how to kill myself, everybody rushes in to say that I shouldn't do it and that life is worth living. But when I ask for support nobody cares.
>>
Or...you know...you could change some of those things.
>>
>>17588668
Nothing. I play videogames and work out sometimes, mostly.
>>
>>17588679
Can't change personality disorders
>>
>>17588672
You want someone to hold your hand though life? Suicide is permanent you cant get back from that. You dont need support, most people dont know what theyre doing in life, they take risks and try new things.

Its the only way to grow.
>>
>>17588693

You can work around them. I have a few myself and I'm pretty successful. Telling yourself you are a certain way, in concrete, no hope of changing...why even ask for advice?
>>
>>17588728
I don't know. I kinda want people to admit I'm beyond fucked.
>>
>>17588739

So what then, if we agree with you? It doesn't change anything. Why abuse yourself and force others to do the same? You could be living a completely different life right now. You've been traveling down the same road of self-hatred. Why not just try a different path? What do you really have to lose?
>>
>>17588739
You're looking for a fixed outcome without the chance for even a bit of help? Why not talk this out, you can only benefit at this point
>>
>>17588681
makes sense. well m8, youre not giving yourself much of a chance to love what you do if you dont do anything. make a project (any project: build something, repair an old bike, get an associates degree, run a <5 minute mile, whatever) and work towards finishing it. i was doing nothing for about a month and started getting really depressed (suicidal, etc.) as soon as I gave myself something to do, something "real", I felt like a new fucking person. all I did was begin to translate a book, for only two hours or so. I know its hard to believe that these meaningless things matter as much as they do, but dammit they do. you have to start to discover this though. you have to have a little faith.
>>
>>17588754
I love this. I wish I had more time to improve myself. Everyone who has free time just seems to waste it hating themselves.
>>
>>17588754
But nothing interests me anymore. I can't even read a damn book I'm interested in. Now I even hate playing guitar, it's all bland and uninteresting to me.
>>
>>17588901
Do those things anyway? Do new things? Go for a walk outdide? Meditate?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.