[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl touches or flicks her hair back when she sees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (228KB, 495x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 495x686px
If a girl touches or flicks her hair back when she sees you, is she interested?
>>
Ask her out.
>>
>>17588531

/thread
>>
I'll expand. This is not me talking or flirting with women. This is just walking past women on the way to work and school and a large number of the girls flicked their hair behind the ear. So is it nothing or are women reacting?
>>
probably slightly
>>
>>17588548

DUDE, how the fuck would anybody know? Maybe a fucking wasp got into her mane, maybe she, I don't know, wanted to get your attention or something. You can play mind-reader or do something about it.
>>
Yes this is well known code for DtF.

I would force myself upon her aggressively at the next possible opportunity.
>>
>>17588548
No mang, no
>>
Drop the panties, you're going in all night bro.
>>
>>17588560
No I mean even a 10 minute walk in the city, at least 3 women do the same flicking thing. I was just curious if it meant anything....

Not that it matters if there's meaning, tfw no game.
>>
>>17588548
they are flashing you, you need to flash them back
>>
>>17588596

I feel like you already know which kind of answer you're going to get here, but - IMO, you're just obsessing over it. Would you have no game if , Jesus, you were handsome and charming enough to provoke a mass reaction like that?
>>
>>17588597
Flashing me? Where I'm from it's strange to talk to strangers in passing, you can only talk to girls at clubs and shit.
>>
>>17588608
Im 20 years old and have not hugged a girl. Even though I'm largely indifferent to the societal pressure to lose your v as young as possible, it's a complex that can gain momentum quickly and before you know it your wizard status.
>>
>>17588632

Fucking for the first time is such a casual thing you can never truly realise how retarded that pressure is until you have actually done it.

Stop focusing on the little things, the "signs". Find somebody you're interested first and then ask her out. And then do it again if that doesn't work, and again and again.

blog: typical high-school loser. Paid a hooker at 22, had my first legitimate kiss at 23. Been in a lot of dates and relationships since.
>>
>>17588548
If the group does it? I dont know they could just be mirroring a groupies behavior (As if women think for themselves lol)

If a girl flicks her hair, its to try catch someone watching to see if theyre interested. Ask her out.
>>
>>17588721
Man I'm a million miles away from even getting any friends, nevermind women. From my experiences, the whole thing is just an act. To have to act in this whole drama of pretensions disgusts me and the only thing I've left is my pride, but I'm too stubborn to give it up.
>>
File: 4e9.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
4e9.gif
1MB, 600x338px
Guy's, if a girl laughs, spits out some spinach from her sandwhich, then takes a drink of beer, looks at the booth next to mine, whispers to her friend that she'd "totally fuck that blonde chick" (I'm a dude with brown hair), and then orders another beer does that mean she likes me????
>>
>>17588772
Read the thread faggot I knew what was going on, I was merely projecting.
>>
File: 1462666177807.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462666177807.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>17588522
This happens as I'm walking past damn near all women.

I guess I am a Chad now.
>>
>>17588522

If you were looking at them at that moment, yes. They find you handsome, but that does not mean anything else.
>>
File: Classic whitey.jpg (13KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
Classic whitey.jpg
13KB, 247x204px
>>17588802
I don't think you know what that word means newfriend.
>>
File: autism.png (11KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
11KB, 256x197px
I see other kind of shit happening when I'm in public transport. I wonder if I'm the only one

>Stare at window or at an ad or something else in the bus/metro
>a grill between me and object, she's in my lane of sight
>she notice me
>starts trying to eye catch me, checking me, sometimes she starts blinking for a long period
>stare like a sculpture into the vast space behind her beceause I'll be sold out out if I look away, I can see her eyeing me from the corner of my eye
>see her blinking
>be forced to blink as well in the same manner
>get annoyed because I'm trying not to
>get serious aspergers syndrome ready to smack the bitch

Am I just autistis or this is real thing?
>>
File: 64356534645335.jpg (12KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
64356534645335.jpg
12KB, 300x226px
>>17588913
Protip:
Talking to the girl in these situations is literally less awkward than staring into space like that

Do that or just look at your phone or something
>>
File: sbkaze5sc2kmsk63sicy.jpg (53KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
sbkaze5sc2kmsk63sicy.jpg
53KB, 636x477px
>>17588939
But her eyeing me is the same awkward, It's a bus, I have limited spots to look at and to not look at anyone.

Sometimes I stare back surprisingly and catch them instead scoring points for me.

>mfw
>>
File: x3j88txh58mx.jpg (30KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
x3j88txh58mx.jpg
30KB, 567x564px
>>17588755
>If a girl flicks her hair, its to try catch someone watching to see if theyre interested. Ask her out.

Huh. I didn't even think that was why girls do that. So if there is a girl next to you who keeps stretching and glancing at you, they're trying to see if you're watching them? I usually just act cool and ignore them.
>>
>>17588967
An Apprentice worthy of Wizard Powers.
>>
>>17589082
I highly doubt they are actually checking me out. I think they are just trying to see if they can get my attention. If they are trying to act interested, what do I do? Try to strike up a conversation?
>>
File: 1474399700187.jpg (39KB, 383x367px) Image search: [Google]
1474399700187.jpg
39KB, 383x367px
>>17589097
>what do I do? Try to strike up a conversation?
How is this even a question?

What do you have to lose by talking to some random girl?
>>
i'm a straight guy with really long hair. when you have long hair, you're almost always conscious of it because if you just leave it alone for hours while doing stuff it will start to get tangled, knotted, etc or go flat and look bad. so, there's a lot of frequent combing with hands and adjusting. when you are in a social situation that makes you aware of yourself and how you are presenting yourself, you naturally want to look your best, and this includes making sure your hair is as you like it. i wouldn't flick my hair in a girly way in front of guys or girls but i definitely do a quick hand comb to make sure it's ok.

i imagine the situation with girls is almost 99% exactly like this, except that they can also flick their hair as a nonverbal "look at me" sign of attraction. so, in conclusion, i'd guesstimate that you have to judge it by the specific context and take into consideration other factors than the hair alone.
>>
>>17589743
I have very long hair and can confirm, we're just trying to keep this shit under control

If she's not even talking to you or anything, then it doesn't mean jack shit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.