[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys i just need some general advice about the use of mdma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1357278722852.jpg (36KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1357278722852.jpg
36KB, 500x629px
hey guys i just need some general advice about the use of mdma in my life

I used to use mdma when i would go to raves and all that but i've overdosed 3 times and had seizures ive been off mdma for about 2 years now but everytime i go out with friends it generally involves the use of drugs and i just feel left out ? any kind of advice or input would be appreciated
>>
>>17588430

Damn why would you do that to your self. You never heard about less is more ?

I love mdma but I allow my self to use it only once in 2-3 months. Some time I don't follow that rule but I never go crazy with it.

This is what you should do. Get drunk and maybe just take 2-3 lines of speed
when drinking and hanging out with them before going out. When you get at party focus on meeting people and dancing and should be fine. When your
friends are in trance you just brake away and do something else.

And of course don't forget to keep your alcohol level up and you should have awesome time.
>>
>>17588430
Make new friends before you fuck up and do something you regret in the hopes of "not feeling left out".
>>
>>17588449
i dont really know to much about speed? can you educate me abit on its effects and how you would feel?

>>17588452
yeah but at the end of the day these guys are my boys been through a lot with them its hard making friends with this level of connection you know?
>>
I remember one time someone posted this image and this Russian guy took it to mean something gay and he got enraged and called OP a true faggot. It was funny. He was so fucking enraged.

My advice get fucked up till you die because YOLO

Or maybe make some new friends who don't do drugs you degenerate faggot.
>>
>>17589032
I guess he didn't understand the contemporary usage of sucking, also Russian propaganda or something.

Crazy that gays are seen in a worse light than pedos there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.