[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is fat. I knew she was a bit overweight when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1473469524783.jpg (14KB, 460x520px) Image search: [Google]
1473469524783.jpg
14KB, 460x520px
My girlfriend is fat.

I knew she was a bit overweight when we started dating but she put on a few pounds and now that I've seen her naked I can see she is fat.

It's causing other problems too like weird black spots on her thighs and she is getting stretch marks.

She would be a 10 if she lost like 25 pounds but she is obsessed with food and ice cream and she even cried the other day when we had to wait until 1 to eat lunch.

We are a really good match and I enjoy being with her but I'm finding her less attractive everyday.

So what should I do??
>>
>>17588256

Tell her she's getting fat and you're losing interest.

Either she'll fix the problem or she'll bawl and tell all her friends what a scumbag you are and whine whine and om nom nom and you'll break up. Win-win.
>>
>>17588256

A: Start exercising + eating healthy and invite her to join you. Keep doing that for a while even if she refuses in attempt to shame her into changing her slug ways.

Break up if she can't get a hint.
>>
>>17588276
>>17588285

Tell it to me straight, is it even possible for women to lose weight? In my life I've met dudes who lost impressive weight but never a chick. Every woman in my life has always tried to lose weight and then gives up and never loses anything. My mom is fat and my sister is fat I'm surrounded by fat women and they drive me crazy.
>>
>>17588307
No, it's bullshit and I'll explain why. Take me for example, for me to lose weight I can only eat like 700 calories a day. Which is basically impossible unless you just starve yourself, which is beyond just "dieting."

A guy can eat pretty much like normal just cut out soda and typical fatass behavior like eating junkfood and loose weight easily. Because they just burn calories easier. It's a lot more work for women.
>>
>>17588307
Yes of course, examples are everywhere. My girlfriend loves her diet and has lost weight with it, but she wanted to do it.

Fat is a culture, I'd never want to be part of a fat family and I prefer non-fat countries.
>>
>>17588313
She's from Asia.
>>
>>17588312
You're a fucking moron.
Women need less calorie because they are smaller and they generally have a less active lifestyle.
I was 120 kg and I went down to 55 by eating 1000 calories a day. You just need to be consistent about it and exercise.
Also you can eat a LOT with 700 calories.

You don't lose weight because you eat like a pig and you don't do shit. It's not because you're a woman.
>>
>>17588318
Mine too, a desi.
>>
>>17588312
Because women refuse to do anything that's more then a light jog
>>
>>17588319
I lost over 100lbs and I'm not fat anymore shithead. What I said is true. Yeah women are smaller and less active however what I said is not wrong.
>and exercise
is not nearly as effective as dieting. But it's good for it's other health benefits.

>you can eat a LOT
yeah you can eat a lot of raw kale and beans but who the fuck wants that to be their diet for the rest of their life

idk why the fuck you're mad tho
>>
>>17588330
>exercise isn't nearly as effective as dieting
lol
>>
>>17588344
Correct. It's easier and more effective to not eat the food in the first place than burn it off later.
>>
>>17588330
>What I said is true
It is not. Women can lose weight as easily as men.

Weight loss is [Calorie in - calories out ] < 0.
It doesn't matter if you eat less or if you burn more, as long as you eat less than you burn.
Sure, if you sit on your ass all day you will need to eat very little, but having a moderately active lifestyle (swimming 3 hours/week) burns 2k calories.
I was eating around 1000 kcal a day, and swimming every morning for 45 minutes, and I lost around 3 kg a week when I was really fat and 1 kg/week when I was almost the right weight.

With 700 calories you can have really a lot of food. Like, I had lunches worth 200 kcal that made me almost vomit.
You can have 500 grams of broccoli, 3 eggs, 700 grams of peppers, an avocado with 200 kcal.
>>
>>17588350
>>17588330
The person you're replying to is a shithead. Eating less is much easier than eating more and trying to burn those calories in a gym.

Also, it IS harder for woman to lose weight. I've been on female hormones for three years, and I've noticed that my metabolism has slowed and that i can't eat as much as I did before when I had a male body.
>>
A combination of diet and exercise is most effective.

You need to eat less calories than your BMR requires to loose weight. If you exercise along with that and increase the amount of muscle you have, you need to eat more food.
>>
>>17588378
>3 eggs

I don't know what tiny fucking robins' eggs you're eating but 3 eggs is like 200 calories in itself. Also avacado is a calorie BOMB. You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>17588388
There is no difference in the weight loss process between males and females. It is not harder in any way.
Sure, women need to eat less, but that's because they don't need those extra calories. They don't spend it. Their basal metabolism rate is lower than male ones.
If you're a woman who eats like a man, you're eating too much.
It's like saying "It's much harder to lose weight if you're not Michael Phelps" - he burns those calories, you do not.

Males tend to have a higher muscle mass than females. Male hormones like testosterone help the creation of muscles.
Females on the other hand tend to have higher body fat percentage than males. A healthy female has a fat percentage that on a male would be considered overweight. Female hormones tend to help the creation of body fat.
Also - men are bigger than women. They're on average taller and weight more. Men are also on average more physically active than women. Having more mass and doing more shit makes you burn more calories.

This all means that women need less calories as a BMR, and in general less calories for their lifestyle. If you're fat is because you're eating too much, not because it's harder to be thin if you're a girl.
>>
File: 04 Pri.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
04 Pri.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
>>17588307
>Tell it to me straight, is it even possible for women to lose weight?
Ask my wife.
>>
>>17588438
An avocado has about 220 calories.
A medium egg has about 70 calories, so three eggs are 210 calories. I don't eat three egg, never, it's too much food for me in one meal.
Really, it's a google search.
>>
>>17588378
>500 g broccoli = 170 calories
>3 eggs = 234 calories
>1 avocado = 322 calories
>700 grams peppers = 288 calories

So your "200 kcal" lunch actually 1000 calories.
>>
>>17588456
What part of

>it's easier to not overeat because you naturally burn more calories because you naturally have more muscle mass and are larger

is hard for you to grasp?

Dieting is easier when you are able to eat more calories and still stay under your limit. Or are you going to argue against this too?
>>
>>17588438
>>17588468
Those were all said separately, dumbass.
>>
File: 236956_Bernie-Sanders-Yelling.jpg (80KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
236956_Bernie-Sanders-Yelling.jpg
80KB, 600x337px
>>17588307

Holy fuck, I went to have lunch and your thread devolved into a retarded weight loss shitfest. Set the example and see where it goes - it IS possible if she's determined, but keep your expectations in check.
>>
>>17588463
can i fuck your wife?
>>
>>17588518
It's /may/ I fuck your wife, and no, you may not.
>>
>>17588463
ayyy those tits
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.