[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guise so im back in college after about 4 years and there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473056851170.jpg (8KB, 412x314px) Image search: [Google]
1473056851170.jpg
8KB, 412x314px
Guise so im back in college after about 4 years and there's this girl in my class whose obviously into me. We were talking last time just about family and school and other random shit. What's some other things I can talk with her about? I was thinking about asking her about music and maybe which highschool she went to. Im no beta. Its just after I broke up with my last ex of 5 years I got really fucked up in the head...
>>
Ignore her. Women always ruin your life.
>>
>>17588233
This.

Trust me it doesn't get better, new girl just means new problems and these ones you won't be prepared for
>>
>>17588233
I've had this attitude for a long time now. But now im finally ready for a change. Shes a good girl. Shes not some trashy drug slut like all these other bitches I know. She wont throw herself on me and I don't think she does drugs or other crazy shit. I can tell shes a keeper. In the past when I met nice girls who were interested I ran away with my tail between my legs. I was scared cuz it wasn't something I was used to. But lately I've been really building my life up again. Making alot of changes and improvements and I think im ready for something like this again
>>
>>17588244
Alright mister normie, go ahead and make a fool of yourself. I asked a girl about music and she really started liking me so go ahead. If you really can't think of anything to say I'm not sure you are "ready for something like this"
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>17588277
Hey asshole. Its just been awhile since I've actually tried to build an attraction. Outside of a couple shallow hookups I haven't really been with anyone in a few years. Cuz like I said after my last gf I had this "fuck relationships " mindset. Im far from normie but In the end I want a family. And if that makes me a normie then you must be some quad gendered sjw cancer stain. And idk why i even come here sometimes maybe ill just resort to my pick up art literature but sometimes those things can seem a bit douchy
>>
>>17588299
Ignore him. Try talking about HER interest sfirst. An easy hour of conversation, assured. It may be one sided, but hell she WILL be talking to you. Just repeat the last thing that she says and she will continue and agree with mostly everything, try to disagree a few times to keep the convo interesting. If her ammo runs out, try talking about a little bit of your interests, and THEN ask her what does she find fun, her life goals, and then GIVE YOUR NUMBER TO HER, DON'T ASK OR WAIT FOR HER TO GIVE IT TO YOU. This assures her that you are interested in her and are willing to take that extra step to keep talking with her. Anything else?
>>
>>17588299
what makes you think this new girl isn't just another shallow hook up?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.