[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel so disconnected from this generation. I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I feel so disconnected from this generation. I don't have friends or girlfriend, I just find people of my age (20) shallow and boring, nobody at college cares about current events, politics, history, literature or philosophy. And I don't care about their shitty parties and drugs.

I wish I could join a group or party of interesting people with the same interests as me, but I live in a small city in a third world shithole with nothing but misery and ugly brown people.

I guess joining a church is the closest thing I will have to that experience, maybe the mormons.
>>
File: 1473606914265.png (152KB, 475x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473606914265.png
152KB, 475x359px
Utter fucking bullshit. There are plenty of people your age who are into what you said but you just don't meet them. You probably don't go out much and listen to the talkings of a select few people and then make a generalization on the entire "generation" of people based on that. Grow the fuck up and stop thinking you are some profound intellectual when you are some depressed fuck needing companionship.
>>
>>17588103

A: Move.
B: Join an online community about things you like.
C: Stop being a prepotent snob and realise that you don't actually need to be among literal soulmates to have meaningful social interactions.
>>
What college are you at? If you need someone to talk to, I am here.
>>
>>17588108
Everybody is like that

>>17588112
>online
No, I want friends in real life
>>
>>17588103
The people you are looking for are there. You're looking in the wrong places. Surely there is a Young Republicans and Young Democrats branch on campus. Choose one.

Look into on-campus politics - the student senate or whatever it's called. Look around for signs indicating protest marches or guest speakers on serious topics, and see what club sponsored them.
>>
>>17588454
I don't live in the US, nobody cares about politics here
>>
File: autism.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>17588103
>no one in my generation is interesting
>I can't find people I like in a group of almost a billion people
>>
>>17588863
only 17,000,000
>>
>>17589886
The billion was an exaggeration, but if you want to go that route try 83 million in the U.S. alone

>but I don't live in the U.S.

Yes, but this is a global trend. Millenials are becoming the largest age group.

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-113.html
>>
File: 1464675246740.gif (2MB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464675246740.gif
2MB, 250x400px
>>17588103

>pretentious

>racist

>wants to know why he can't connect with people

yup
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.